Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2015, 06:06 PM   #1
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Default 10 NO LIMIT dares to punish slut for loosing her phone

Hey everyone,

So this slut stupidly left her phone on holiday and it will take ages for it to be sent back and so she needs punishments urgently. The messier and dirtier the better, the more pain the better, the more humiliating the better, this slut will do 10 dares with the only limits of illegal and permanent. This slut will send any proof you want and will PM it or post here. This slut has a master and it is him who will decide if the dares are good enough for this slut to do so she isn't allowed to do any. Comment or PM dares as this slut obviously can't use kik with no phone. Once I have 10 dares I will do them all one after the other.

According to master, though it is not a requirement, dares with diapers, piss, scat, mess, sexy clothes and humiliation will be favoured. But the most important thing is creativity.

Hannah xx
Limits: permanent, illegal

Long Blonde hair, 34D cup, 5"8, sexy as fuck and horny the whole time. I generally wear diapers 24/7 as I am incontinent, see http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....17&postcount=7 for how that happened.

Kik: hannahsmithe78910

Xxx

Last edited by HannahTheDiaperSlut; 04-13-2015 at 06:21 PM.
HannahTheDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HannahTheDiaperSlut for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, humiliation, punish, sex, slut