Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

View Poll Results: What can I do to go piss?
Just go piss, you deserve it! 18 52.94%
Other post on thread in red print 16 47.06%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2015, 11:41 AM   #1
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Default I beg you! Please!

This whore is going the dare she got into 15 pair of leggings with two pairs of panties under it, she was not wearing a shirt or a bra. Then she drunk 4 bottles of water, each bottle was half a liter. She lied down on my full bladder for 45 minutes and by then her bladder was desperate this whore's waterfall was starting to drip, the dam was breaking and the floodgates were opening. This whore was leaking and she knew she was a worthless piece of trash that couldn't even hold her own piss for just a little longer. This whore wanted to go piss so bad, she wanted mercy but this worthless whore knew she is worthless and does not deserve any mercy, she deserved to be treated like the whore she is. After just another 5 minutes, this whore's bladder was hurting but as much as she wanted to go piss, she was worthless, did she really have the right to go to the toilet? Whore crossed her legs but it was no use, whore needed to go piss even more. Whore knew she could only pee if she got permission, would you take mercy on this whore and let her go piss? Whore knows she does not deserve mercy but she deserves to be used in any way but take pity on this worthless thing and let her go piss.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
desperation, piss holding, worthless