Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
guakamaya

Send a message via MSN to guakamaya
Post My Ex-Girlfriend [FICTION]

Let me explain this type of story gets passed on to different people every post.

Brandon was an 18 year old boy. He had blonde hair that reached his ear and blue eyes. One day he went to a party his ex-girlfriend had invited him to.
His ex-girlfriends name was britney. Eventually everyone but brittney , her friends, and brandon were gone. Let's have a drinking contest said brittney. Fine. Brandon won but got drunk. He found himself one the couch. he looked down and he was wearing a stuffed bra and a pink thong. What the f**k he said. You are yo be mine and my friends slave or well show them pictures of you naked brittney said. Not wanting his parents to see the pictures he said ok. then tell your parent youll be staying here this week so he did. First of all here all the rules:

1. you must do everthing we say

2. Always call us
mistress

3.Wear panties always

You understand ? Yes mistress he said.

Ok now we will punish you for talking back before. Strip
he was going to the bathroom but Brittney said do it here so he did . Next he was made to lay down. They put a Ballgag ,tied her feet and hands

(sorry its short i got school next person to keep it going write it from brandons point of view)
.[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
guakamaya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk