Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2015, 10:04 AM   #11
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it? nope

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell? nope, everyone on this site seems really open minded

3. what is the first name of the most recent person you thought about fucking? Kate... Upton ha

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it? I don't have a favourite

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it? stole underwear from an ex gf

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it? nope

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws) probably nude if I didnt know anybody where I lived

(show me your body)

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like? big thighs and ass, perfect almost D tits, a bush

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance? meh

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general? it could be worse

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it? I've been seen by lots of people who weren't supposed to lol sometimes embarrassing sometimes not

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently? I have not

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour? embarrassed because I have to go out for groceries and it's cold

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them) upset

(swim with me)
in public swimming places...

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal? nope

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel? Lost my trunks and slipped running to the lockers, I knocked myself out and I was naked, unconcious and on display. I was embarrassed because I was cold so I was small too

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it? no

(taste me)
for these questions, if you've tasted the thing, say so and what it tasted like. if you haven't, say what you think it would taste like.

18. what does boy cum taste like?
gross
19. what does girl cum taste like?
liquid?
20. what does toilet water taste like?
probably gross
21. what does pee taste like?
depends on the diet
22. what does poop taste like?
no thanks
23. what does blood taste like?
weird

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, humiliation, truth