Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
super_red

Default My Sister's Revenge

Well here it is. The continuation of my first story My Sister's Innocence. I hope you enjoy and as always comments and suggestions are always welcome.

My Sister’s Revenge

It was August. I was sitting in my room surfing the Internet when my sister came in.

"Are you ready for tonight?" she asked.

"I would be more ready if you told me what was going on," I replied to her.

"Don't worry about it, just be ready to have a good time and make sure you entertain Kyle until I get back." She said as she walked back out my door.

Soon I heard the front door close and my sister's car start and drive away. I shut down my computer and went downstairs to get some food while I waited for Kyle.

My mom and dad had taken a break from work to go to Las Vegas for two weeks, which meant that Amanda and I were left alone to fend for ourselves. We didn't buy much food, but we had the basics; sandwiches, snacks, and soda. If we wanted anything else we would just go to the store down the street.

As I was eating my sandwich I heard the front door open, Kyle was finally here.

"Hey man, what's up?" I called out.

"Not too much man," he said back as he walked into the kitchen.

I offered him a soda and we took our drinks and some snacks up to my room. Kyle stopped in front of my sister's door.

"Is she home today?" Kyle asked.

"Not now but she might be later, don't get any ideas. I'm still suffering enough from the last time you screwed with her."

"So you kept your word and she knows nothing about me doing any of that stuff?"

"I believe you said it was rule number two: never rat on your wingman," I said trying to convince him.

"That's my boy," he said as he made his way to my room.

We walked into my room and sat down in front of the TV.

As Kyle started to flip the channels, I started to think about the "trouble" that I was in with Amanda. The night of the incident I told her everything, including that Kyle was watching the video and that he was the one who put the camera there. We had a long talk about how she had grown up so much and how sexual she had become. Amanda told me that that night was the first time that she ever squirted. She was so nervous that she was going to stain the floor that when she went to clean it up she found the camera. We sat there and talked for hours about each other, neither one of us getting dressed or cleaned up. We decided that night that we wouldn't be mad at each other; rather we would work together, both to have fun and to get back at Kyle. Since that night, my sister and I had masturbated together multiple times. She enjoyed watching me and I really enjoyed watching her. She had recently bought a new toy, a butt plug, which she was just getting used to using. Although we both thought it would be weird to touch each other, we had no problem watching. She would ask me things about my member, and I would ask her things about her parts. We were very open with each other, and we had developed a whole new relationship.

"Hello?" My thoughts were interrupted by a female voice.
super_red is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to super_red for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masturbation, sister, squirt, stripping, truth or dare