Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2014, 11:14 AM   #18
SluttyVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Thanks for your lovely reports! Here's a dare for you in the woods:

1. Get a long nylon rope, a lighter, a buttplug, a dildo, duct tape, toothpaste,
a knife or scissors, a black marker, 4 clothespins, 6 identically looking
plastic bags, balls made of lots of crumpled up newspaper pages.

2. Put the knife/scissors in the bottom of one of the 6 bags and rocks that
weigh as much as the knife/scissors in the other 5, then fill with newspaper balls
and tie the bags shut.

3. Dress in: heels, socks, panties, bra, T-shirt, skirt, house key around neck.

4. Find a path through the woods, choose a path that goes around and ends
where you started. There will be a road close by the start with two traffic signs.

5. Walk the path in the woods, every 2 minutes you will strip off 1 item of
clothing in this order: heel, heel, sock, sock, panties, bra. For every
clothes item, also randomly pick and place 1 of the plastic bags beside it.

6. When you have only T-shirt and skirt left, place them on top of one
traffic sign each.

7. Make black body writing on your tits, forehead, belly, ass, legs: "Fuck Me!",
"Cum Slut", "Pig", "Use Me!", "Sex Slave" and the like...

8. Rub your nips, pussy, ass and plug with the toothpaste, insert the buttplug.
Now insert the dildo in your mouth until you almost gag and tape it in.

9. Make 5 loops of rope around your wrists, ankles, and neck, not too tight.
You could also have made the loops at home.

10. Tie the 5 loops together behind your back using one nylon rope that
ties around all the 5 loops holding them together so you can't stand straight.
The distance between feet: about one feet, and the wrists: almost together.

11. Melt all the knots shut with the help of the lighter, then dispose of it.

12. Now you have to go find the knife or scissors! Have fun finding it (and your
clothes)! Good luck!!
Done!
So I filled 6 bags with newspaper balls and one with scissors, the other 5 with some little stones. Got the other items and dressed like told, then went to the forest (3 am). There is a path at the beginning of the forest which will take about 20 minutes until you reach the start again. I started to walk the path and stripped off 1 piece of clothing every 2 minutes and dropped one of the bags with it. Walking with 1 heel was not funny lol. When I got back to the beginning I had only skirt and shirt left, and there was only 1 traffic sign around so I put them both on it and quickly ran back into the forest (even at nigth you see some cars on this street every now and then). Then I wrote dirty words on my forehead (slut, easiest word since I had no mirror with me), tits (sex slave), ass (use me), belly (pig) and legs (cum whore and bitch).
Now the funny part began haha. Put toothpaste on my nipples, clit and on the plug, then got the plug in my ass. Then shoved the dildo in my mouth and taped it.
It waasnt easy to bind my feet and wrists behind my back with the rope and nylon string, but I did it. When I melted the knots together I almost burnt my fingers. It was really tight and I couldnt stand up straight. I walked the opath again and collected my cloths. It sure looked pretty stupid when I only had my heels on, still tied up, looking for more cloths. The scissors were in the fifth bag so I had to wait a long time until I could free myself. When I reached the street again I saw that my skirt was missing and my shirt was lying in the dirt...some car driver must have taken it. Well it was only a 5€ h&m skirt so no big loss, but I had to run home in panties. Luckily at this time no car driver saw me.

Please give me more dares, if possible including some of my new toys mentioned above!

Likes: Anal, nipple torture, hidden public, ass to mouth, pain, piss play, bondage, humilation, outdoor (forest & only at night)

Limits: strangers, poo, diapers, extreme public, pics/cam, blood/permament, Pussy insertion, dressing slutty in public, orgasm denial

Will do: edging, enemas, eat my pussy cream, pet play, blindfold

Toys: 4x buttplug (small&big&inflatable+lockable&horsetail), 7 inch dildo, ropes, clothpins, 12 inch dildo, weight nipple clamps, ball gag, anal beads
SluttyVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk