Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2014, 09:15 PM   #11
Switchable

I was forced to delay completing my assignments due to my wife and Queen taking matters into her own hands (and feet) this evening.

To stave off possible punishment, I will regale you with the tale.

At around seven, my wife surprised me by placing one of our cuffs on my wrist (which indicates the cuffed individual should get into the sub mindset). Shortly thereafter I found myself bound at my four points to our bed, blindfolded and with headphones on playing soft nature sounds.

Her lithe hands took my cock and delicately brought it to life. She lifted a headphone from my head and gave me my instructions. I am to maintain my erection, or else. A pinch between her knuckles of my glans rammed the point home.

Then I was alone.

My challenge was to maintain my erection by bought alone for an indeterminate amount of time. Minutes floated away and fell into a trance of imagining more and more debauched topics to keep excited.

After ..well, I'm not sure how long, her hand slapping my cock brought me back to reality. A semi, it seems, did not satisfy. So it was that I was to endure her cruel ministrations.

I didn't know it at the time, but she had picked up her book and paid across the bed. What I did know was that she took my cock between her big toe and second toe. My mind pictured my red, now erect again, cock flared between her ivory toes with scarlet polish.

As she read she flexed her foot, both crushing my cock and sliding the foreskin, which halfway masturbated me. She read on and I endured her never ending foot. Being the avid-runner, I knew her calf would not quit any time soon.

As she mindlessly fell into a rythem, my loins began to work. As I approached an edge she must have felt my body tense and cock twitch, because her other foot slowly pressed into my balls as she simply uttered, "No."

And that was my pattern... Toes bringing edge, foot crushing my balls to bring me back from the precipice.

After countless edges, I felt her shift. A cold, hard object bow rested upon my cockhead and my sore cock was in her grasp.

Then my world shattered as the Hitachi wand jackhammered my cock until I came.

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

Enter my Fantasy Dungeon if you dare.

Become a prisoner in a cruel land.
Switchable is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, femdom, femdom punishment, pain, torture