Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2009, 03:47 AM   #1
Swirly

Default London Sauna 'punishment'

My friend James is what you might call bi-curious. A long story short he has been instructed to visit a gay sauna in London sometime in June as a punishment (not sure when yet but it will probably be around lunchtime Monday-Friday).
James has been instructed to remain in the sauna for at least 1 hour - if he leaves sooner further punishments will follow...
James is pretty shy, slim and fit. He'll be the young guy looking very nervously around and clutching his towel very tightly.
Anyone going to the Pleasuredome (near Waterloo) at this time is invited to help him relax in new surroundings.
James has been told to visit the sauna to the left of the pool at the bottom of the stairs where he has been assured it is quiet and he'll be left alone.

Anyone interested in helping making James's trip a memorable one please contact me. The more the merrier. And please report back afterthe event tolet me know how he got on.

Dates and times of James's trip to follow!
Swirly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk