Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #16
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Long Time Coming - The Water's Touch

Swimming back and forth in the large indoor pool, completely naked except for my dignity perhaps, I felt at ease. The entire day had taken its toll and my body wanted to sleep, but my mind refused to let it happen. Too much was riding on the next few minutes.

I had come to Paul's house with little expectation more than to have fun with our stories and our music. We'd watched movies, played video games and hung out at the pool, pretty standard stuff. Danielle had been friendly but distant on the first day, not an unexpected reaction given the lack of connectedness we shared.

But today, the second day, had been a roller coaster of emotions, from the moment that Rita had set foot inside the house. She had changed the whole relationship of the household between herself and Paul, Danielle and me, and what else. I was now certain she had goaded Danielle into hanging out with us in the living room, in the pool, near the fire outside. I felt her invisible hand still reaching into the events I was anticipating, Danielle's upcoming visit. For a moment, I wondered if she would be there, but I thought not. This was to be between Danielle and me. All day, we had been prancing and dancing around each other, afraid to get close, eager to try. It wasn't reasonable and maybe it wasn't even right, given our age difference (which I tried to remind myself was only four years, but still), but that was part of the thrill.

Everytime I thought of Danielle's arrival, I became slightly aroused. The water, fortunately, helped dull my senses and prevented me from having a full-on erection. I didn't want to have one when she came in. I didn't want to anticipate anything. I wanted to follow her father's advice, ironically. Had he known what I was inquiring, he might not have been so forthcoming with his words.

And then there was always the possibility of getting caught. That, possibly more than anything else, made this night utterly unpredictable. What would I do if Paul came about? Their mother? Their father? Rita? I had no idea how Danielle would present herself. Maybe she would be in her pajamas. Maybe she would be in a swimsuit. Maybe, like me, she would only have a towel...

It was so hard not to prepare for whatever was coming my way, despite my complete lack of knowledge as to what that could be. I couldn't contain my excitement. I knew I had to find some way to expunge my excess energy. I knew somehow, I had to find a means of release, before the anticipation got me all riled up.

I did something then which, in retrospect, may not have been the brightest idea, but at the time, it felt normal and, even if it might have been inappropriate, it did help me through my ordeal. I reached down into the water and made myself hard; my mind drifted to my earlier thoughts of a more mature Danielle and I did what I had to do to relieve my stress. The water wasn't cold, just somewhat cool, but I felt it get warmer as I went about my business. It didn't take me long to reach my climax; I was wound up so tightly that the process took its natural course within minutes.

I felt my release calm my nerves completely. I almost laughed out of nervousness. I couldn't really believe what I had just done.

Thinking about it now, after the fact, I realize it was best to do it before Danielle showed up. I might have been better off going into the bathroom stall adjacent to the pool, and not do it in the water, but that's only in hindsight, and it's easy to claim after the fact.

I swam around the pool with more ease than before, completely unrepentant in my nudity. So what if Danielle came about and saw a lump of flesh reflected in the surface of the water. There was no shame. I would cover up for her benefit anyway.

It was on those thoughts that I heard the creaking of the door. I swam quickly to the deep end, where I had left the towel, leaning against the side so whoever came in could not see I was naked. If it was anyone but Danielle, it would be disaster.

It was her. She closed the door gently and walked up towards the pool, completely wrapped in a towel from her breasts to her ankles. She smiled at me as she edged near the side, but some distance from me. I felt completely calm for a moment, but then I noticed that I could not see the bra straps of a bikini top - which made me think that she probably wore absolutely nothing under the towel.

I gulped. She was here. It was a bit before two AM and she had kept her part of the bargain.

"Hi."
"Hi."

We didn't exchange any words for the next few minutes, simply staring past each other in order to avoid each other's gaze while keeping our attention trained on the other.

She was here, and now I had nowhere to go.

Advertisements
Kink Talk