Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2014, 03:03 PM   #1
D&F
Baby Member

Asterisk Public humiliation dares 25 f

Hi, we're a couple from Milan, Italy. My name is Daniel (35 m) and my girlfriend is Federica (25 f). I'm a teacher and live on my own, she is a Ph.D. at the University of Milan and still live with her parents.

Dares done so far:

1. At the restaurant: miniskirt without panties, her naked ass directly on the chair, legs open for other people to see.

2. On the beach: while at sea she gave me her swimsuit to stay completely naked in the water. I went for a coffee and returned 20-30 minutes later. Many people saw that she was nude but nobody approached her.

3. Bra dare: random male should guess the color of the bra she is wearing. If the answer is correct she let him see and touch her tits.

4. The car: completely naked on the backseat, she has to masturbate while I drive.

5. One month ago we have been in a park near a town in the northern Italy, but not very popular. She stayed there naked an hour, more or less.

Dares in the making:

1. In a natural reserve: she must wear completely inappropriate clothes (i.e. high heels on a muddy path, undershirt and miniskirt if there are many mosquitoes), so everyone is gonna think she is a pretty but dumb girl.

2. In hotel: she must go completely naked on the balcony of our room and talk normally to any eventual neighbour.

Dares requested:

public humiliations that make her look like a bimbo or sexually unhinibited and accessible.

Where:

1. In our city (Milan)

2. In her University

3. On vacation / at sea

4. In any italian place

With whom (preferably):

1. Young boys (18 yo)

2. Older men (55+ yo)

3. Black men (she is quite racist)

Humiliation, outdoor, nudity, involving people, medium/high risk of getting caught

Limits:

Dangerous, pee, hard pain
D&F is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbo, bimbofication, humiliation, public, strangers