Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2014, 07:02 AM   #11
Daregurl42

Pee is a limit and I don't have any boxers. Could I get a new one?

You really need to pee but your health teacher makes you drink 4 cups of water in her class. As soon as the bell rings you make a dash for the bathroom, but the bully is in there. You try to get to a stall but the bully stands in front of you smirking. He grabs your arm and takes you to a classroom that is never used. He sits in a chair and pulls you over his lap. His friends help to pull your pants down to your ankles and spanks your ass HARD until you piss yourself. Every 50 spanks he changes the implement he's using. Once you have pissed yourself, he stands you up and laughs at you before leaving. You can either take the pee stained underwear off and go commando the rest of the day or leave them on for the day.

Please make mine long/detailed and VERY humiliating. I'd prefer no spanking because my roommate would hear. Also, please read my limits

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie