Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2005, 07:34 PM   #1
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben
Default Dice Dare (need help)

NEED HELP DON'T HAVE ANY DARES FOR 11 AND 12. I WOULD LIKE LEE ONE TO BE VERY GOOD BECAUSE YOU ROLE THIS NOT OFTEN

DOUBLE DICE DARE
RULE- you use two dice, you can use one dice but only every 2 turns. So that means if you use is that you MUST WAIT two turns tell you can use it again.
1.MASTURBATE- you must masturbate in front of group till climax you only have to do once the whole game
2.END TURN
3.STRIP DOWN- MALES you must strip down to underwear- FEMALES bra and underwear TILL THERE NEXT TURN
4.END TURN
5.SWITCH COLTHES- MALES must wear bra and girls under wear- FEMALES must wear a tied shirt (exposing there stomachs) and boys underwear TILL THERE NEXT TURN
6.Tickle-Your hands and feet will be tied up while the group tickles you for (1 min)
7.SPANKING-Get spanked with a thick book ,belt, or something else that is hard, heavy, and thick 3 times by each member of the group.
8.SLAVE- you must be the slave of the person on (your left or right your choice) every time you role the 8 you add a day to the time. EX. You role a 8 1 then on your next turn you role a 8 you have to be there slave for 2 days in a row. The max you can have is 10 days.
9.WRITING- write something suggestive on or around a private part with permanent marker then show the group
10.END TURN

Advertisements
Kink Talk