Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2014, 04:30 AM   #32
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Notes On Character Development and Story Style

A FEW NOTES ON CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IN THIS STORY

When I began this story I thought I had some idea how and where it was heading. I do in fact have the final two chapters written so I know how it ends. However, the characters have started to develop lives and personalities of their own and even though I may want them to go in one direction, they are pulling in another direction. They are old enough to fend for themselves so I am letting them lead the way for a while.

The characters are pretty much fully developed now and, you may or may not agree, I feel that even though I haven’t described them in any detail, I hope that you can clearly picture them as you read each chapter.

They are still evolving, however, so expect a few surprises along the way. I think you’ll all agree that in the last chapter you saw a different side to Amy.

I am hoping that they will continue to develop their own individual personalities and, as such, you may sometimes find them doing things that you wouldn’t expect.

PS When I say I have written the last two chapters, I haven't written the whole story. I only have the finale. I still have to get from here to there!

The next chapter follows:

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 06-21-2014 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Added a bit!
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dolls, drama, horror, old house, truth or dare