Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2014, 12:11 PM   #15
littlegrey

Default Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 5

Nude Sleepover: College Edition - Episode 5

The following is set at Ashley’s house in Florida and is occurring alongside current events in Seattle. Told from Ashley’s POV.
__________________________________________________ ________________

Pete looked at me as if I had two heads. He quite clearly had no idea about the infamous truth or dare game I heard so much about from Tom during our relationship. Of course, he had told me not to mention anything to Pete because nothing would ever happen again and it was so long ago - but this is extreme circumstances here.

“Pete, Hannah and Tom…” I couldn’t actually find the right words to describe what had happened that night.

“What about Hannah and Tom, Ashley? What’s going on?”

I stared blankly at Pete, as if I hadn’t actually registered what he had just said.

“Ash? What the fuck is going on right now?”

“They have history - that’s all I know.” I lied.

He looked at me for a moment. “Sexual history?”

“God, no, Pete.” That was strictly true. I don’t believe that Tom actually had sex with Hannah that night, only some slut called Laura.

“Ash, you actually had me worried for a moment. So what? Did they date for a time?”

“I don’t think so…”

“Ash is there anything you do know about this supposed ‘history’, or are you just shit stirring my relationship as usual?” I couldn’t tell if Pete was being serious, but I decided to let that ‘joke with a jab’ slide this time. I had much better things to do than fight with my brother.

“I don’t know Pete, okay? I don’t know where I was going with that…” I gave a nervous laugh and hoped Pete would drop the subject before things got an worse.

There was an awkward pause for a moment during which I assume he was planning what he would say next. He had dropped it, for he said, “Wanna go in the hot tub and chill for a bit before bed? Take a glass of wine? We’re already naked,” he said with a smile, “no need to change into bathing suits.”

“Sure, it could be a relaxing way to spend a brother-sister evening.” To be quite honest, I could think of a million better ways to spend a brother-sister evening with Pete; but he had dropped the topic for now so I guess I should be thankful for that.

We headed out to the hot tub and Pete brought with him probably the most expensive bottle of wine in my fridge. It was nice wine and it was a nice evening so I decided not to complain.

We climbed into the hot tub and, due to our overwhelmingly obvious nakedness we decided to sit at opposite ends facing each other.

“You know what, sis?” Pete said as he handed me my glass of wine, “we never really spent a lot of time together as kids. And even less time together these past few years since the baby and whatnot…it’s nice to get out of the house and spend some family time with you.”

I smiled. ‘Pete,” I paused. “I think that’s the nicest thing you’ve said to me in 19 years.” I faked cried to wind him up, which led to him trying to kick my leg in a joke. Unfortunately he missed my leg and gave me a gentle kick in the pussy. He blushed, indicating that he noticed immediately.

This got me a little horny, and with the romantic setting and whatnot, I could hardly help myself.

“Pete?”

“Hmmm?”

“How about a game of truth or dare? Ya know, like when were kids, except a grown up version?”

He appeared to ponder the idea for a moment before smiling and saying, “yeah okay, why not?”

He set his glass of wine down on the edge of the hot tub…things were getting serious…
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to littlegrey for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
friends, lesbian, male and female, sex, truth or dare