Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2009, 05:21 AM   #1
TheFloss

Default Tied Naked to a Tree in the Park [Non-Fiction]

This is in response to this thread here. I was doing my best to keep it short, but realized it was so long I should just post it in the stories section (after which I put the details back in that I had previously omitted).

My first bondage experience was also my first real sexual experience with the opposite gender.

I was in 9th grade. I'm generally pretty bad with remembering when things happened, but I remember this, because it was the week I "graduated" from junior high school.

So anyway, this girl from school (let's call her Erin) and I had been playing truth-or-dare online. She was the one who had told me to register for AIM, and was one of my only contacts. It was surprising how quickly I was telling her things I had never told anybody else in "real life".

We had the mutual understanding that all dares would be performed at a later date when we met up. I don't remember what the beginning of the game was about- probably the typical stuff, like, "Who was your first kiss?" and "what's your favorite food?" and "I dare you to kiss your foot". Eventually I got up the nerve and asked her- in jest- if she had any fetishes. She admitted to enjoying biting and nibbling- things I didn't yet understand, but have since grown to love.

She then asked mine, and I told her I enjoyed being tied up (I've always known this- there was never a big "revelation" or or anything. When I was a little kid I was always the one to be like "AH! We need to tie them up!" in our games of pretend), and after a few more questions I revealed it was a fantasy of mine to be tied naked to a tree by a girl.

She then dared me to let her tie me to a tree naked.

I totally accepted.

It was summer, so we met in the park a few days later. She had asked the night before if she could bring a mutual friend, a cute redhead named Rachel, who apparently had a small crush on me. I said that was more than okay.

We walked back a ways into the park, away from most of the major trails. Erin said, "Should we all get naked now?"- and we did. It was my first time being naked with a girl since I was bathed with my sister and cousins as a kid- and I'd like to think that doesn't count. I don't remember much about the stripping (it was the better part of a decade ago), except that I audibly gasped at the sight of my first pair of breasts, realized girls with freckles all over were hot, and didn't know what to do with my hands (Cross my arms across my chest? Cover myself? Put them on my hips like an exhibitionist Peter Pan?). My penis was quite... excited, but considering the situation I didn't think that was anything to be embarrassed about (I've never been embarrassed about having erections- and regardless, Erin later said she took it as a compliment).

I think this was a first for all of us, so there was a lot of staring going on. Rachel was probably the most shy of all of us, but even she only hesitated a moment when removing her bra.

Erin pulled a mass of scarves out of her backpack, grinning. I had been wanting to be tied with rope, but she wanted to try it with scarves, and who was I to argue?

We found a tree made of many small parallel trunks, and they shoved me against it backward. I was startled by the feeling of tree bark on my butt. The breeze felt phenomenal. Erin took my left hand, and Rachel took my right, and each pulled my arms firmly out and above me, lashing them in place using the scarves.

Erin noticed me watching her and smiled. She knelt down (I still remember the amazing curvature of her back, and the way her sides melded perfectly into her cute butt, and then into her wonderful legs) and grabbed two scarves, which she used to blindfold and gag me (we had talked about it on AIM). The gag didn't work at all, and the blindfold was frustrating (remember, I had never really seen naked girls before, and now there were two manhandling me- I didn't mind the view!), but I quickly realized the bright side; my body became incredibly sensitive. Every sense was boosted up at the loss of my sight, and the anticipation in the face of the unknown was incredible. A single touch would cause my whole body to twitch.

After they had made short work of my hands, they moved down to my feet, spreading them apart (lowering me, and stretching my arms even more taught), and tied them to the tree trunks. Erin was definitely the more flirtatious of the two. While Rachel awkwardly tried not to touch me any more than was necessary for tying me up, Erin would go out of her way to caress my skin, running her hands along me and laughing.

I was tied naked spreadeagled to a tree- and I loved it. The girls quickly grew more adventurous as they took advantage of my helpless position; hanging scarves on my still-raised genitals, tickling me, whispering ominous and flirtatious threats in my ear- it was great.

They asked if I wanted to be let go, and I shook my head no, so they killed time by sitting down on the ground. They leaning against my legs and had a mundane conversation about school. I bathed in the mottled sunlight, loving my strained position, struggling occasionally to the amusement and needless-yet-appreciated concern of the girls. To my slight disappointment they ungagged and unblindfolded me- though I have to admit, seeing them was a treat.

Suddenly I heard a jangling sound. I worried for a moment it was keys, but then realized it was more likely dog tags. A chill went up my spine. At that time, I was terrified of dogs. A husky had attacked me a few years prior, and a tooth had nicked one of my tendons, making me unable to walk for a week, and walk with a limp several more. Being strung up like this, nude, sent me into a slight panic. I felt like a twisted version of Fay Wray waiting for the 10 story gorilla (actually, I suppose that's a bit more twisted than my situation).

Erin and Rachel were great, though. They stood between me and the dog, which walked by without even glancing at us. My heart started to beat normal, until we heard the footsteps of a human- it's master following behind.

Now, you have to understand, we were only about 8 feet from the trail. It was a very rarely used trail, yes, but still only 8 feet away, and there was nothing between us and it. We were almost guaranteed to be seen.

If a hiker had looked 8 feet to their right one morning all those years ago, they would have seen two fourteen year old girls standing naked in front of a fourteen year old guy, tied to a tree.

Thank goodness they didn't look over.

After that it was decided by all that we should probably call it a day. Erin and Rachel untied me from the tree, and I stretched, reveling in my new mobility. We slowly put our clothes back on. I must admit that I removed each girl's bra once or twice before they were able to get fully dressed.

I'm older now. The other day I walked past the tree and stood against it, arms outstretched, reaching far past the furthest they could go all those years ago, reliving the old memories.

I still get tied up, much more regularly, by a girlfriend who's very into it. It's pretty darn good times.

I had two more later experiences, one with both of the girls, and one with just Erin, which I may type up later. I hope you enjoyed the story!
TheFloss is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheFloss for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk