Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2014, 08:20 PM   #1
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Default Troubles with Science 2: Tina and Kayla Intangible

The "2" in the title might look weird at first, but this is actually a sequel to one of my earliest stories "Lisa Invisible". Reading the original is not at all required. This story only slightly references it at the beginning. It doesn't even star the same character. So with that out of the way, please enjoy:

-----

Troubles with Science 2: Tina and Kayla Intangible
By Jappio

Part 1

Tina and Kayla both walked down a forested path. The two giggled while holding hands, thinking themselves maybe a little bit foolish to come out this way over a simple hunch.

Tina and Kayla had just started dating no more than a month ago. The two were off in the forest looking for the strange government experiment building in town. It was all Tina’s idea; a few months ago something strange had supposedly happened there.

Tina’s best friend Lisa had wandered to that very building. While there, she had actually become invisible! Tina had told Kayla about the strange occurrence, and Kayla obviously didn’t believe. The thing was, to Tina, it had been very real of course. Lisa and Tina had gotten fairly intimate during the time that Lisa had been invisible.

The story had always piqued Tina’s interest. Lisa eventually explained that she ended up stripping naked while invisible, and explored the town. Although it had somewhat backfired on the girl, Tina was still intrigued. She could only imagine the fun trouble she could get into if that were to happen to her.

So, when Kayla had claimed that it couldn’t have happened, Tina thought at least she could prove the building existed.

Tina was a taller girl. Her long blonde hair was silky smooth. Her tank top fit the shape of her full breasts very well. She also knew that wearing her tiny shorts, her long legs would hopefully catch her new girlfriend’s eyes.

Kayla was definitely shorter than Tina. She was petite as well. However, Tina often praised her cuteness. Kayla’s dark black hair came down to her shoulders. Her blouse was tight, though not obscene in appearance to her more moderate chest size. The skirt she wore Tina had specifically picked out for her, and it was definitely shorter than what Kayla was comfortable with, coming down just below her thighs.

The two eventually came across their destination. The lines of trees eventually ended, and after a small clearing, they saw the tall building. It had no windows, only a few small gratings to vent air. It was dark, and seemingly silent.

“This is it. Out front, they have it all fenced off for the parking lot and stuff. There isn’t even security back here,” Tina observed.

“You better be right, I don’t want to get caught and trialed as some type of saboteur!” Kayla complained.

Tina got closer to the wall of the building. She could almost hear something. “Hey, come listen!”

Kayla and Tina both got close to the wall. There was definitely a hum noise, and maybe the sound of talking, but they couldn’t make much more out than that.

“When Lisa was here, she said she got zapped with some ray! I guess I don’t know if they did some type of field test or something out here. After it, she’d become completely invisible… well unless you looked in a mirror,” Tina explained.

“Some type of ray!?” Kayla gasped in shock as she backed away from the wall. “You didn’t say it was a ray!”

“Relax, it was harmless. I mean, there are people in there, so I doubt they’d do anything dangerous to their or our health,” Tina explained.

Kayla couldn’t fight her curiosity, and went back to trying to listen through the wall. The two didn’t know what was going on, but after hearing what sounded like thunder, they suddenly tripped and fell!

Both girls weren’t sure how it happened; they had been leaning against the wall. Yet in a single moment each fell flat on the ground. Neither were hurt, they were able to soften their fall by putting out their hands. Yet something was weird, the ground below them wasn’t grass, it was concrete!

“There you have it colleagues! You may not be able to see it yet, but watch!” They heard a woman say. Kayla and Tina looked up, they couldn’t see much. There was some lighting above, and a lot of wires and stuff being strung across the ceiling. A large table blocked their view of whoever was talking and who she was talking to. They could see the shoes and bottoms of lab coats if they looked forward under the table.

They were somehow inside a building now! They weren’t sure what was going on.

Something above caught their eyes. For a brief second they had seen what looked like a Frisbee being thrown. It went right over head, and was about to crash into the wall behind them! Each girl watched though as the disc in the air flew right into the wall… and disappeared!

When they looked behind them and down the wall, the girls discovered they weren’t all there! Their ankles and feet were missing, and instead replaced by the wall of the room they were in! It took all they had to not scream! Tina though kicked her feet, and felt they were still there. Something odd was going on!

“And as you see, the ray was able to make it so the wall became completely intangible! Anything can pass through it now as if it were air!” The scientist lady followed up.

Tina and Kayla held hands to their mouth. They had actually stumbled upon some type of crazy scientific breakthrough! It was just like it had been with Lisa. They didn’t want to be caught, so they kept quiet and continued to lay there.

“With this, I’m sure you can all imagine the many uses this could have! From explorative research, a better understanding to how matter interacts, and of course even military purposes! Watch again, as I take this baseball and throw it through!” She said. Again, Tina and Kayla watched as something actually passed through the wall! They were even easily able to pull their feet through as well to verify they were not lost. The whole reason they had fallen was because it was as if the wall they were leaning on disappeared!

“That’s wonderful! This really is a marvel. However Miss, what happens if you don’t localize it to an area of the wall? For example, if you did it to a ball or something, would it just fall through the ground till it hit the earth’s core?” a scientist asked.

“Great question! Very dense things like the crust of the earth can’t be passed through. In fact, prior tests show you can’t really fall through anything more than a foot or two. No worry of the building collapsing or anything either. The ray has been tested extensively, and we are sure it has no negative effect on the objects we use it on,” she explained.

She continued, “We even tested humans going through the intangible items. It’s safe to the touch, or rather safe to not touch, or however you might put it. No harm will come from overlap with an intangible item. The only issue is that matter struck will not stay stable. It can become solid again, and become intangible later again. The effects never last more than a day though. Also there are no worries about things fusing together. The atoms can’t rebind when something is going through it.

“Let’s get out of here!” Kayla whispered. Tina nodded, and both began to crawl backwards, right through the wall!

Once outside, they both stood to their feet. They did their best to stay absolutely quiet. Yet each smiled at each other. “That was insane!” Tina said in a hushed, but excited tone.

“I know, but let’s get out of here. They are probably going to send someone out to get the disc and ball!” Kayla pointed out.

“Right, let’s go!” Both girls then ran back into the woods!

Heading on their way back, the girls started to talk about what they saw. “So, you think I could sell this to the newspaper?!” Tina asked.

“No! They’d catch you for sure! We can’t let anyone know what we saw! It’s secret government stuff! Although, I’m wondering if we might want to see the doctor or something…” Kayla said, a little concerned.

“We were on the other side of the wall, the scientists weren’t even wearing suits, and you heard the lady there, the ray is for like objects only,” Tina reasoned. She then eyed Kayla up and down. “Although, you’re an object to me, my naughty little sex object!” Tina joked, flicking the back of Kayla’s skirt up!

“Hey!” Kayla shouted, pushing the skirt back down.

Tina chuckled, “I think I saw a color I don’t recognize. Was that a naughty pink pair?”

Kayla was blushing hard now. She still wasn’t used to how forward and teasing Tina could be. “I… I don’t have to tell you. And you shouldn’t be keeping track of what I wear!” Kayla pouted.

“Oh, fine, I’ll forget about that white pair, the black ones, and those orange ones,” Tina started to say.

Kayla jabbed Tina in the arm, “You should shut up now!”

“Fine, fine!” Tina said with a laugh.

The two eventually made it out of the woods. They were still in shock with what happened. Going home would have definitely been boring after that. “Want to head towards the mall? Maybe some window shopping would help us get back in touch with our boring reality,” Tina offered.

“You’re such an adrenaline junky. Can’t for one moment relax,” Kayla joked.

“You love it!” Tina retorted, giving Kayla a kiss on the cheek. The two shared another giggle.

“Yeah though, that does sound nice to do. Let’s go,” Kayla said. The two girls got in the car, and drove into town and headed to the mall.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk