No 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2009, 03:23 PM   #1
Smile
Account Banned

Default A bad experience

Firstly, this is a two part story.

Secondly, yes, this should probably/definatly be in the (R) Section, Well, if it was there I couldn't continue, so if you want to move it, then move it, but you will have to post the next bit for me or something.

Lastly, Please comment, and enjoy the story

I was only 19 and minding my own business when it happened… What happened you ask? Well, it’s a long story, involving many things….

It was a beautiful sunny day; there were people everywhere at the park, ice-cream, fizzy drinks, picnics. It was what many people would call ‘perfect’, including me, I was only out there as I had decided it was too much of a nice day to be studying indoors, so I had packed up all my things and rushed outside, experiencing a complete change of atmosphere from the library to the park.

It was about 15:30, I was parched. I hadn’t had a drink since the morning, and had been outside in the boiling hot sun for the best part of the day. I packed up my things, and walked over to the ice-cream van, deciding on my way that I could not be bothered to return to be studying about English literature.

I returned from the ice-cream van, and slowly made my way home, licking an ice-cream as I went. This was bliss. Walking slowly through the streets of London with the scorching hot sun beating down on my back and neck, and a cool breeze gently blowing my hair and cooling me off.

Turning the corner into the back ally of my street, everything changed. The shadows of the houses made it seem like it had gone dark, water was dripping off a roof-top gutter that seemed to add to the gloominess. Something was wrong. I go on this route everyday, but I have never had a problem, I have never felt the insecurity that I felt.

At that moment a van pulled up behind me, from what I saw, two men, both wearing masks in a big white van.

That was all I saw, before I knew what to do, where to look, what to even think, I had been grabbed and blindfolded. I was thrown into the van as it sped off along the main road that goes past my street.

My hands were tied, and my blindfold removed. However, I still did not get a look at their face as I was being forced to face the back doors of the van. Next thing I know I had woken up. I do not know what had happened, however I was in a strange place, seemed like a small village, I sat up and looked around, two men were there, both smoking a cigarette, the one on the left was talking about something, but I don’t know what, all I heard was “as soon as this slut is out of the way, we need to fuck the other one…” Other what? Other person? Wait, what is happening here?

“Oh look, she is awake” said one of them, “She definitely is, I told you that injection would knock her straight out”. “Once we have finished this cigarette we do it right?” “Of coarse, I have been waiting ages for this”

Waited for what?!?!

I found out about 2 minutes later.

I was flipped over, and had my blouse pulled off, followed by my bra. One of the two men opened his fly, and ordered me to suck his dick, I shouted “Fuck you!!” to him at this request, I wish I hadn’t. He punched me in the face, and repeated the order, “Suck it now slut!” I had learnt my lesson, I gently tickled the end of his head with my tongue. He grabbed the back of my head and said “What the fuck was that?!?! I said SUCK it slut!” He thrusted my head to the base of his penis, and back to the original position. After a few times of this happening, he let go and made it very obvious for me to continue.

Not long after the other man started fondling with my breasts. I have to say, this was horrible. I felt sick, my nose bleeding from being punched in the face, giving a rapist a blowjob while another one fondled my breasts.

After what seemed like ages, he pulled his dick out of my mouth, but aimed it for another place instead. My skirt was pulled up, and my panties were pulled down. I was in tears. His penis entered me, his hands fondling my breasts at the same time. This may sound like a sick thing to say, but I enjoyed it. The feeling of no control over my body, the feeling of knowing that any minute my life could be ended if I did not obey, the feeling of being used.

In my previous years, I had an online slave and master relationship. I was a slut then, and I am still a slut now.

He spanked me. My breasts wobbled with every slap of his hard skinned hand, as this was going on, with me screaming with every spank, I asked myself ‘Is it still rape if I enjoy it?’ I quickly abolished this thought.

After about 5 hours, I was thrown back into the van, and then into London.

My house was in the East side of London, I was standing with no top on at the west side of London.

All I was wearing was a skirt and some shoes. I had always had public on my limits, but this was redicioulas.

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk