Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2014, 04:41 PM   #1
justadam

Default Tease & Denial Dice Game - Good for Couples

Hi All,

This is sort of an introduction and sort of the start of a (true) story about my current situation:

My wife and I have been playing around with tease & denial for a little while now. Basically, the way we've done it is that she gets as much pleasure as she wants (usually from me going down on her) while I don't get to cum. She teases me by stroking me, using her mouth, or having sex with me, with the goal of getting me as close as she possibly can before stopping and leaving me hanging. It may sound mean, but we've found that it makes me incredibly horny for her and is actually a huge turn-on for both of us. I'm definitely a willing participant!

Up until now it's been somewhat haphazard and intermittent, but as part of our New Year's resolutions, we've decided to be a bit more organized about it. After some discussions last month, we settled on a dice game that is a variant of many others, which we have just started playing. In case anyone's interested, here are the rules we're using:

First, I roll a regular 6-sided die for the number of orgasms I'm allowed during the upcoming month:
1 - no orgasms (!)
2 or 3 - one orgasm
4 or 5 - two orgasms
6 - three orgasms

Then, she rolls a 6-sided die for each one of the orgasms that I'm allowed:
1 - I don't get the orgasm after all
2 through 5 - no change
6 - I get an extra orgasm

This second set of rolls is to give me a level of uncertainty. I don't get to know what she rolled, so I don't actually know how many orgasms I'll be allowed.

Finally, for each orgasm I'm allowed, she uses an online random number generator from 1-31 (or however many days in the upcoming month) to determine which days I'll be allowed to cum. I also don't know what this/these numbers are.

We've just started playing this month and I got lucky and rolled a 6, meaning I start with three allowed orgasms in February. I don't know what she rolled the three times she rolled, meaning I'm allowed somewhere between zero and six orgasms, nor do I know when they'll be.

What I do know, is that for the past few days we've been fooling around like crazed teenagers! On Feb 1, I almost came spontaneously when I realized I'd just given her more orgasms (four) over a ten minute period than I was likely to have during the entire month! In the past, the longest I've gone without cumming during our T&D games has been about two weeks, and the thought that I may have to go a fair bit longer has me incredibly horny!

Let me know if you're interested in hearing how things progress and I'll add some updates over time!

Turns me on- forced bi, chastity, cuckold, tease & denial, ruined O, being controlled, being spanked, glory hole, adult theater/bookstore, being watched, oral slut for all, ball torture, bukkake target

Limits- piercing skin, permanent, family, friends, anything that might result in getting arrested, food, scat, piss, diapers, wedgie, xdress
justadam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm control, tease and denial