Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2014, 04:20 PM   #1
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Default 5 Days for Aspiring Exhibitionists

Hello everybody.
During a conversation I had earlier I came up with a 5 Day training program for the sub who wants to get warmed up to (hidden) public dares and I thought I might as well share it with the world.
This is meant for subs who are interested in doing dares outdoors but are still a bit nervous about it. It can be done on 5 consecutive days (or nights) or with a bit of time in between.
All you need is a long coat, some rope and a pair of handcuffs.

Day 1 - To get accustomed to being in public, you will go for a walk wearing nothing but shoes and a long coat. You choose when and where, a secluded space if you're a chicken, otherwise as crowded a spot as you dare.

Day 2 - Again go out in shoes and a long coat, add a karada tie underneath. Stop 5 times, open your coat, hands behind your back, eyes closed and count to 50. You choose where you feel comfortable doing it.

Day 3 - Go out in shoes, a long coat and a karada, stuff the sleeves of the coat into it's pockets and handcuff yourself behind your back underneath the coat. Leave the keys next to your door.

Day 4 - As day 3, but you may only return home once you have managed to make yourself cum, either by humping something or with a vibrator taped to your clit/cock.

Day 5 - As day 4, but
a) GUYS you will have to have some cum saved up, either smear it across your face before you start or keep it in your mouth the whole time.
b) LADIES will either let their boyfriend/husband/master cum on their face before heading out or edge 4 times and rub their juices over their face.

Of course this can be made more or less difficult by carefully choosing time and place, but for added fun feel free to wear the highest heels and the shortest coat you dare, add clamps, bells, buttplugs and more.

The first 3 people to get back to me with a report on all 5 days will get a custom 6th day dare from me as a reward.

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES

Last edited by IcanseetheLight; 01-26-2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: spelling errors
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to IcanseetheLight for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, humiliation, outdoors, public