Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2014, 07:03 AM   #1
_User

Thumbs up Orgasm from Anal alone.

All those guys out there who used to be like me. Enjoyed anal and had heard so much about orgasms from anal without having to touch yourself at all. IT IS POSSIBLE. I just had my first one and it was honestly the best thing I've ever experienced. I had myself in spasms as it was so intense and it lasted longer than a normal orgasm. Mentally, it is so stimulating as it goes against everything you know about pleasing yourself. Honestly, be patient, don't give up on it, it takes time but it will change the way you masturbate forever.

I managed it by first lubing up and using my vibrator while it was off to kinda warm up for about 5 minutes. Then I used my dildo while in the doggy style positron angled towards my prostate for about 10-15 minutes more when I felt that intense feeling you get from anal I used the vibrator on and using it quite fast against the prostate for about 5 minutes. That released a lot of pre cum. I then went back in deep with the dildo and used it as fast as I could and because it's thicker than my vibrator, I focused on it filling me and before I knew it I was moaning and in a helpless state and then I came which lasted about 10-12 seconds and I was left lying there shivering. It was so intense.

So yeah, I hope that experience helps to make it clearer.
Dislikes: Toothpaste, cum eating
Limits: Any public, anything illegal, family, friends, scat, pee, anything too painful, picture, video
_User is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, guys, orgasm