Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
K K

Heart Hey there….I'm new to BDSM (Help?)

Hey, I'm K (don't really wanna give out my full name, so just have some initials!).
I'm new to the BDSM community but I can tell I am DEFINITELY meant to be a part of it, so yay

Basic info about me:
  • I live in Germany (support the military), but am American, born in North Carolina (though I wanna live in Europe for the rest of my life).
  • I just turned 19 like… a week ago.
  • I am a masochistic submissive who's never had a real master (up until now, hopefully?)

Okay so now that you know all that, I'll just say, I've been a masochistic sub for like….as long as I can remember. I LOVE being dominated and everything that comes with it, but I've never had a real master (or mistress) before maybe tonight…
There's this guy (for anonymity's sake, I'll just refer to him as J) who I had a very pleasant, albeit brief time with tonight. He's quite dominant - though I don't know to what extent just yet, but I DEFINITELY intend to find out as soon as possible.

I desperately want to be trained to be a good sub (and, if I may say, punished for my misdoings and mistakes, ehehe).

So my question to you, good sirs and madams - is there anything basic a sub/slave should know or do for their dom? If he's interested in getting full-on BDSM with me (Oh Gods I hope he is), is there any place we should start? I think he's new to it too, but not as new as I am.

Thanks in advance

-K
K K is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom, dominant, femsub, maledom, submissive