Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #1
homealonedare

Default Discovering my sexuality

I had always thought of myself as straight. When i was in school at the age of 13, i was always talking about girls. Who i liked, who i thought was hot. A year more of this passed and i changed schools.
At my new school, i met a boy called Jack. And i liked him. He was taller than me, with a great body and attractive face. But i liked him, and within two months my entire school knew that this was the case. I was officially the only open bisexual in my year. Jack was not gay, or so he had claimed. After a year of him continuously telling me that he wasn't gay or bi, or even bicurious, i told him that i was no longer interested in him. This was only true because of the openly bicurious Adam.
And this is where my story begins:

Adam and i were in the same class for English. Our teacher gave us a seating plan and we ended up being sat next to eachother. Now, although he was annoying, he was good at English, so i never complained. After half a term had passed, Adam was evidently becoming hornier and more sexually curious. One lesson, he decided to offer me his help on an evaluation of a particularly nasty poem. I accepted and as he leant across to see how far i had got, he slipped a hand onto my left thigh. He looked at me and smiled. His hand slowly moved to the inside of my leg, and upwards until it rested gently on my penis.
He smiled and begang explaining the work. I was beginning to get hard and he had noticed through my trousers. His left hand was on my penis, his right on his, under his trousers. aI smiled at him and asked him to meet me in the toilets at lunch time. He smiled, patted my dick, and moved his hand back to his own desk...
No - extreme public vhastity, diapers, piss consumption, shit, family, friends, extreme pain

So, im always looking for dares to complete while home alone, and would highly appreciate any suggestions, i will, or course, provide a report and possibly picture proof!
homealonedare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual, boys, gay, girls, sexuality