Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
nude.for.life

Default Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn

So, I just couldn't hold back. I was desperate to keep writing this ongoing story.
This one will be a little longer hopefully and I am also bringing in some new characters.
Hope you all like this sequel to the first one.

Chapter 1
Michael had a plan. Revenge would be his.

He was deep in thought on the way to the camp. Mr. Jones was driving them there, he sat in the front and the three girls sat in the back of the silver Mercedes. As he looked out the window at all the passing trees, thoughts were racing through his head about how he would get payback for the debacle that Brooke had initiated two weeks ago. They hadn’t done any more truth or dare or sneaky picture taking for the week in between their ordeal and the two week camp. But, some slight nudity had been shown. It had occurred to Michael that the family who had adopted him was very comfortable with their naked selves. His new parents had let their towels slip a few times in front of their children and he had seen Lauren walk naked to the shower one time unaware that he was awake and watching.

His mind drifted back to his unmade plan. He knew he would have to improvise and might even have to suffer a bit before he got the opportune moment. Maybe he would find some friends at the camp who wanted in. He hoped that his tent and the girls tent would be close by but he wasn’t too sure about how strict the camp would be.

“Are we nearly there?” Lauren asked impatiently.
“You know what” Mr. Jones said, “We are.”

Michael spotted the camp outside the passenger window. They took a right and parked in the parking lot. A huge banner covered the entrance to the campsite. It advertised the camp and also the school.

Michael and the girls got their bags from the trunk and gave their farewells to Mr. Jones.

“Have fun!” he said on his departure.

A young male with a baseball cap on walked up to them. It advertised the same sort of stuff as the camp. He looked slightly disheveled and tired.

“Welcome to the camp” he said lamely, “The guys area is over there and the girls over there. Names please?”

All the teens gave him there names and he directed the girls to their tent first and then Michael to his tent. The three girls would share a fairly large tent. It had a big sleeping area which had enough space for another 2 girls to join them but they were informed that they would be alone. Michael however had a slightly smaller tent with enough room for 4 boys in it. He only had two room or tent-mates. As Michael had hoped, the tents were fairly close together.

“Hi, I’m Jason, you can call me Jay.”
“And I’m Stanley but you can call me Stan.”
“Well I guess that leaves me” Michael said, “I’m Michael but I guess you can call me Mike.”

The boys settled into their tent each of them leaving their luggage in a small compartment at the front. They talked for a while explaining a little bit about themselves. Apparently Jay and Stan had known each other for a few months and had developed a really good friendship. Michael then went on to explain how he had been an orphan. He also told them that he was adopted by an awesome family with three extremely hot daughters who had now become his sisters.

“So how old are you guys?” Michael asked.
“I’m 16,” said Jay, “and Stan’s 15.”
“Cool.”

Suddenly, they heard a bell ring from a distance. Stan informed Michael that it was the dinner bell. They made their way over to a fairly large building and they served themselves with some delicious food from a buffet.

As they were eating, a man ordered for his attention at the front of the cafeteria.

“Welcome, everybody, to the annual camp!” he announced. “You’re welcome to keep eating, I’ll just be up here explaining some things before we get started in our activities tomorrow. After dinner tonight there will be a bonfire. Don’t worry we have plenty of marshmallows. Lights will go out at 10.30 each night so I expect everyone to be fast asleep by that time. Tonight at the bonfire, each group of three boys will team up with a group of three girls. You will agree on a team name and a team captain. That captain will lead your team in all of the activities you choose to participate in. For the activities there are some options that come with them. You can either choose to take part in a challenge or you can just do it freely or during your free time. That’s all for now, I hope you have fun during your stay!”

Everyone cheered and got back to eating. When the boys finished they all strolled out towards the large bonfire. Michael spotted his sisters and signaled for the two others to follow him.

“Hey guys.” Michael said
“Oh hey” Rachel and Lauren said. Brooke half ignored him.
“These are the guys I’m staying with, Jay and Stan.”

Everyone introduced each other and greeted with a handshake.

“So have you guys found another group yet?” Rachel asked
“No, not yet, you?”
“Actually, we were thinking of teaming up with you guys.”
“What?” Brooke almost yelled, “When did I agree to that?” she asked in an angry whisper
“It was two to one.” Rachel whispered back
“Sounds good to me” Michael said reassuringly, “How about you guys?” he asked Jay and Stan.

They all agreed on becoming a team except for the one outstanding Brooke. She sure knew how to hold a grudge.

Just two weeks ago when Michael had been the girls dare slave he was temporarily released from his captors. They played truth or dare and when Brooke was dared to jack him off, he cummed all over her small perky boobs. She wanted payback. The other two girls stayed out of it choosing not to get involved.

"What should me call ourselves?" Lauren asked
"How about..." Stan started, "The heat."
"That's a basketball team." said Jay as he facepalmed
"Okay" said Michael. "How about...pheonix?"
"That sounds good" Rachel said

Everyone agreed on the name and Brooke couldn't have cared less.

After hanging around together and eating marshmallows the two groups split and went to bed.

Michael knew the next day was going to be awesome and he was pumped and ready for the payback that he desperately wanted. He had made sure to pack his cell phone.

Look out Brooke, he thought, You’re in for a world of pain.

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk