Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
bungie1
Account Banned

Default Blackmailed Slave [fiction]

Background Story [prolog]:

My name is John Alan. I am a 14 year old male, who is in the 8th grade. I like video games, reading, and running. But above all, I love logging onto www.getdare.com, and doing dares. I have always worried about getting caught, but I have never thought it would happen. I own an apple laptop, which I take to school, the bus, etc., and it is very nice. I go to a private school in Washington State, and it is very strict. We don't have a uniform.

"Come on John, you’re going to be late for the bus!" my mom shouted upstairs. I got my things and ran down the stairs.
"Bye mom!" I said.
"Bye," she said.

I got on the bus, and went to my usual seat. I pulled out my laptop, and started typing a paper I needed to hand in the next day. I decided, halfway through the trip, to log onto getdare, sense no one ells was in my seat or in viewing position. Right after I logged on, the bus hit a bump. Alicia, a girl from my grade, was finder her seat, and when the bus hit a bump, she lost her balance, and her head landed right on my lap, and she was in full view of my screen

TO BE CONTENUED!
bungie1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk