Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2021, 09:00 AM   #1
Eliza

Default 21F extreme and creative punishments for a bad Kik slut

Looking for punishments that are mean and torture my tits and/pussy and test me something challenging if you can. This isn’t the first time but I deleted Kik for a while so no I’ve lost all most of my messages again even though I said last one I wouldn’t delete it again. The rules are that it can’t be too loud and at pics need to be unidentifiable and I don’t always feel comfortable sending pics of my pussy ad denial isn’t really possible I don’t have enough discipline. Other than that and my limits I’m giving over control to getdare users.

My toys: 2 dildos, elastic bands, around 30 clothespins, the rest you can get creative with. If anyone has any cheap ideas for other things to buy for punishments I’m definitely interested.

Please punish me so I learn my lesson. Also open to maybe new rules decided by users for more discipline anyon who’s interested please Kik me.

Likes - mild pain, humiliation, wedgies, dice dares
Dislikes – corner time, hard pain, toothpaste, edging
Limits - public, permanent, messy, spanking, anal, pics (negotiable for proof)

Kik: tulipseliza
Eliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 05:23 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Maybe a strange connect the dots with all your clothes pins pulling them off one by one after trying them all with a string?

You could end by pulling your dildo out of yourself.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 02:28 PM   #3
Enlil

Roll two dice. This is the number of clothespins you will use. To each of it attach a length of string, and tie the other end to your bedpost/any other stable thing. In an appropriate distance (see below) put an object you can hump. If you have a suction dildo, it would be perfect, but if not, surely you can come up with something.

For every clothespin, roll a die for a part of your body you're to attach it. If you can't fit more clothespins on a given part, reroll.

1 - right nipple
2 - left nipple
3 - right labium
4 - left labium
5 - tongue
6 - anywhere on your body.

Undress, attach the clothespins and kneel down facing the bedpost so that the strings are tense. If possible, tie your hands behind your back, otherwise, you just have to keep them behind your back. Now your goal is to use the dildo/object you chose to get off. You can't use your hands, so you will probably have to move your body quite vigorously...
Old 10-02-2021, 09:58 AM   #4
Eliza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Maybe a strange connect the dots with all your clothes pins pulling them off one by one after trying them all with a string?

You could end by pulling your dildo out of yourself.
Sorry this is late was getting loads of Kik messages that sounds like a clever idea I’ll have to think about where to connect them I’ve got some dental floss I could use to connect them

Old 10-02-2021, 10:03 AM   #5
Eliza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
Roll two dice. This is the number of clothespins you will use. To each of it attach a length of string, and tie the other end to your bedpost/any other stable thing. In an appropriate distance (see below) put an object you can hump. If you have a suction dildo, it would be perfect, but if not, surely you can come up with something.

For every clothespin, roll a die for a part of your body you're to attach it. If you can't fit more clothespins on a given part, reroll.

1 - right nipple
2 - left nipple
3 - right labium
4 - left labium
5 - tongue
6 - anywhere on your body.

Undress, attach the clothespins and kneel down facing the bedpost so that the strings are tense. If possible, tie your hands behind your back, otherwise, you just have to keep them behind your back. Now your goal is to use the dildo/object you chose to get off. You can't use your hands, so you will probably have to move your body quite vigorously...
I’m gonna do this later I had to roll the dice though because I got t excited hehe I rolled a 7 I’ll trot back on where they needed to go I can’t orgasm from just that so I’ll do 10 mins on a suction dildo I think so t clamps aren’t on too long

Old 10-02-2021, 10:05 AM   #6
Eliza

Haven’t replied on Kik since Wednesday and didn’t on here I don’t think the punishments have taught me a lesson so if anyone wants to be extra mean I’m gonna try and do lot tonight

Old 10-02-2021, 10:11 AM   #7
Eliza

I’ve been given lots of hard tasks so far the hardest one has been to put all my clothespins on my tits then move them onto my pussy without opening them repeating it 3 times total with 1 on my clit ad 2 each nipple which I did and sent proof of if anyone has anything that’s punishing like that I’d like the challenge please

Old 10-02-2021, 10:26 AM   #8
Eliza

Any task involving my pussy will have to wait a couple days because I’m on my period and sent will be done after that sorry

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish me please, pussy punish, tit punishments