Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 01:25 PM   #31
Yeanke88

i dont know what number we are at, but lets do a quickie.

put gel on clit and pussy and put bullet inside. go lay on back with feet on the ground.
put bullet on max and start rub clit as fast as possible until done all cums

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Old 11-22-2016, 01:40 PM   #32
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Hmm you seem to be falling behind slut... I want you in heels and corset, Wii vibe and crotch chain plus nipple clamps connected to the chain. Stand in the middle of the room. Don't support yourself with anything. Keep your feet parted a little and as if glued to the floor. Don't move them until all orgasms are done. You can hold your phone to operate the Wii vibe and rub your hands all over your body, tug on the crotch chain and nipple clamps but you cannot directly touch your clit with your fingers.
Well hello there Sir,
I am glad to see your participation. And you never disappoint!

The we-vibe was not on the list, however, Sir has allowed me to make an exception..for you.
Standing in my living room, not moving made me feel on display. We all know how much that arouses me.
Oh please......Sir....I was so hoping I could cum more than twice....especially for you, as I imagine you stroking your hard cock. My hands moving across my breasts, over my stomach, over my pubic bone, back around grabbing my ass then my inner thigh...squeezing soooo fucking hard, I moaned slightly.

And allowing myself to edge, just for old times....

Thank you MrFrustration....xoxox

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 11-22-2016, 01:52 PM   #33
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
Good morning! I think you should start the morning with your crotch rope. You might consider binding your breasts if you have enough rope. Go about getting your breakfast and such, focusing on the sensations. Add some arousal gel, then just focus on the sensations, perhaps standing in front of a window, without touching yourself for 3-4 minutes. If you can, try to orgasm without touching yourself. Otherwise you can use the remaining minutes to add pinky into the mix
AAAckkkk....one to go....I don't want to stop....I cannot wait to show Sir how ready I am to devour his delicious cock. Hopefully he has been proud of his public cock slut.....

And taking my time, as I didn't have to remove the crotch rope. I did remove the wi vibe. I'm not that greedy...

Anyone who knows me on here, knows I can cum with out touching myself. Standing in front of the window, pressing my breasts against the cold window, my pussy muscles squeezing...pulsing...throbbing.
Circly my hips slghtly, feeling the warmth, the wave, deep, deep in my cunt. My GOD!!!! Fuck.....

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 11-22-2016, 02:01 PM   #34
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you. Absolutely lovely. I was starting to worry you had missed mine, but it makes much more sense for a small number of orgasms.

Makes me want to do something similar.

Likes: Diapers, pee control, wetting, anal, hidden public, crossdressing
Dislikes: lightly hidden public
Limits: Family, Scat, full public
Old 11-22-2016, 03:55 PM   #35
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Award Star Well done once again GD community

Once again, thank you all for your contributions to my sluts Orgasm training.

I trust you enjoyed her as much as I do.

This thread will now close.

However, darling Andreaswallows will be starting a new thread shortly. I have a devious idea for her, I am sure we will all take pleasure from her torment.

Feel free to PM me with any requests, ideas and suitable tasks for my slut in the mean time.

Best Regards, and many thanks,

Sir Robert,

Owner and Protector of andreaswallows.

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:43 PM   #36
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Well hello there Sir,
I am glad to see your participation. And you never disappoint!

The we-vibe was not on the list, however, Sir has allowed me to make an exception..for you.
Standing in my living room, not moving made me feel on display. We all know how much that arouses me.
Oh please......Sir....I was so hoping I could cum more than twice....especially for you, as I imagine you stroking your hard cock. My hands moving across my breasts, over my stomach, over my pubic bone, back around grabbing my ass then my inner thigh...squeezing soooo fucking hard, I moaned slightly.

And allowing myself to edge, just for old times....

Thank you MrFrustration....xoxox
Good slut. What does your Master have in store for you now? Is it back to edging and denial or is multiple orgasm the new order of the day? I look forward to your next adventure...
Old 11-28-2016, 02:48 PM   #37
QueenKitty

Tape the egg vibe to your clit while fingering yourself, all with your legs lied open

PM Dares

I have a skype w/o camera: live:queenkittyrocks0
My email is also: [email protected]
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dildo, heels, multiple orgasms, slut, submisive