Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #1
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Swimming Dice Dare

Swimming Dice Dare

Here's a dice dare for those who still wish it was summer and don't mind getting wet and cold (and exposed).

The stuff in parentheses are additions to make it a bit harder. Or if you want you can roll to determine if you will do the hard additions. Evens do easy; odds do hard. The numbers above 6 are if your roll and pluses add up to more than 6.

Where:

1 - Private pool (can't be on your property and add one to next roll)
2 - Public pool (must be in view of a road)
3 - Ocean/lake/pond (cannot be secluded)
4 - River/stream (near a bridge)
5 - Any pool of your choice and add one to next roll (a friend's choice and add two to next roll)
6 - First body of water you come across (this is hard enough but if you want harder a body of water with people around)

Swimsuit:

1 - Normal swimsuit and add one to next roll (untied and add two to next roll)
2 - Tightest underwear (must be white)
3 - Loosest underwear (must be short and white)
4 - Speedo (without lining and add one to next roll)
5 - Long shirt (very thin white shirt, almost see through when dry)
6 - Towel (small towel)
7 - Skinny dipping (go to swimming place in only a towel)
8 - Streak to your swimming place and add one to next roll (cannot bring anything else and cannot use hands to cover up but can hide and add two to next roll)

Entrance (only do if safe; cannot adjust swimsuit after entering):

Skinny dipper's penalty (7 or 8 in swimsuit category) - plus one to add roll penalty for this category (plus two)

1 - Cannonball add one to next roll (throw swimsuit in then cannonball on it and add one to next roll)
2 - Dive in (dive twice; cannot cover with hands if swimsuit was pulled down or off on first dive)
3 - Belly flop (swimsuit at knees and add one to next roll)
4 - Walk in (swimsuit off but covering and add one to next roll)
5 - Dive in with swimsuit at ankles (dive twice and do ten push ups before doing second dive)
6 - However you want and add two to next roll (must be naked and add three to next roll)
7 - Run around water for thirty seconds with swimsuit off but covering before jumping in anyway you want (throw swimsuit in water before running for one minute, can cover with hands)
8 - Sunbathe on belly with swimsuit off for five minutes then enter anyway you want and add two to next roll (throw swimsuit in water before sunbathing face up for five minutes then jump feet first into water with legs spread wide and add three to next roll)

Number of Dares:

Roll a die; the number of dares (plus any penalty) is the number of dares you have to do (roll any doubles twice means you have to do the thirteenth dare).

Dares (roll two dice; ignore repeats):

Note: dares written so that 7 is the easiest dare and 2 and 12 are the hardest; also 8 is similar but harder to 6, likewise 12 is similar but harder than 2. I would suggest rolling all the dares and do them starting from 7 and working your way out to the tougher dares.

2 - Cum once while in water or hidden place with swimsuit off but covering (cum once more in exposed place by water's edge)
3 - Edge two times as you are in the water (try to keep genitals above water and end each edge with five hits to genitals)
4 - Run to a building as you are and run around it (not allowed to cover)
5 - Float on your back for five minutes (play with yourself while floating)
6 - Throw swim suit as far away from water as you can, don't retrieve for five minutes; if skinny dipping run away from the water for thirty seconds (go to where it landed then again throw it as far as you can from the water, don't retrieve for ten minutes; if skinny dipping run away from the water for sixty seconds)
7 - Dive or jump three more times as you are and backstroke across the water six times (swimsuit on head; if skinny dipping run around for fifteen seconds before diving or jumping)
8 - Hang you swimsuit on nearby fence, tree, etc., don't retrieve for five minutes; if skinny dipping climb what you would have hung your swimsuit on and stay there for one minute (hang on object where it's likely to be seen e.g. fence near road, don't retrieve for ten minutes; if skinny dipping climb what you would have hung you swimsuit on and stay there for two minutes)
9 - Lie by the side of the water for five minutes (play with yourself while lying)
10 - Run to a road or trail as you are and walk along it for three minutes (not allowed to cover or hide)
11 - Edge twice as you are in the water and twice wandering around (end each edge with ten hits to genitals)
12 - Find some mud, roll around in it, and cum once (cum twice in two different muddy places and must go home muddy)
13 - Cum twice while wandering around close to roads/trails and buildings (twice more on the road/trails or in full view of buildings)

Going Home:

1 - With swimsuit (off but covering)
2 - Without swimsuit (cannot cover with hands)
3 - With swimsuit (on shoulder but can cover with hands)
4 - Without swimsuit (cannot cover with hands and cannot hide)
5 - With swimsuit (on head and can hide but cannot cover with hands)
6 - Without swimsuit (play with yourself the whole way, cannot hide, and cannot cover with hands)

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Gigapixel for this post:
Old 10-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
nudeforlife
Distinguished Member

This is brilliant! Could you do one for public swimming pools and changing rooms by any chance?

Likes: Nudity, public, semi-public, exhibitionism (risk of being seen), wedgies, edging, masturbation, light cbt, embarrassment

Limits: lots of pain, anal, pictures, videos, friends/family, cam, social suicide, messy, cum eating, pee, blood, faeces, pee-holding/drinking

In denial until: July 1st
Edges until I can cum: 8/46

Extend my denial and edge me here! (Active until June 15th @ 11:59pm)
nudeforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #3
lta9613
Distinguished Member

I have two spots I could do this but I'll have to wait til spring/summer because I am not risking frostbite. I'd hopefully get the river/stream. There's the perfect spot near a bridge for that near me.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #4
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Luckily where I live, its still warm here.. Ill post my results

1 7 3 (So 5) 4 and 8 1

So Ive written about only wearing a towel in public, but the real thing is undescribable. I was heading to my friends pool (out of town). I dove in, glad I had just shaved my pubes. Then I did mypushups, and might I say being nude with chance of getting caught goves you quite the adrenaline rush. Then I ran to the front of thehouse and back, where the fence was metal and see through. Next I sat on the wooden fence in the backyard, and I definately seen, but one of the advantages of livin on a collwge campus area is that naked females in public is generally applauded. I had a few take pictures while driving by, and Im secure in my small body, but it was exhilerating. Then I walked home my towel just pressed against my front, not caring who saw my ass. All in all, most fun in a while
Nakedwriter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk