Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-29-2011, 11:39 AM   #1
Lukeyjukey

Default Straight boys having a gay night

Hey guys. This is the story of the night that me and my mate Phil arranged and had last Friday. It's come out of this thread, http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77130 - where I asked for some of your ideas for what to do on the night.

Let me summarise briefly, we're both straight, 22, from London and have girlfriends. We've been best mates forever and had the idea of having a night where we'd do what we want to each other, no strings attached and no holds barred. He's slightly taller than me and since we both play a lot of sports we've both got good athletic bodies. I'm not by any means a writer, just a lad who's had a great time and wants to tell you all about it!

I'll start from last Thursday. It was just 24 hours until we experimented for the first ever time. I felt paralysed by nerves, but at the same time was really excited and looking forward to what was gong to happen. I was off work, so headed out and bought a few supplies. I got things like cherry flavoured lube, butt plugs, cock rings, a ton of condoms, dice, cards, handcuffs, body paint, baby oil and a few other bits and pieces. I went quite far away from home to get them all, we didn't want anyone to know about what we were doing so I had to smuggle them home as discreetly as possible.

I sent Phil a text message to say I had bought a few props for our night and set about hiding them away until tomorrow. I live at home with my mum, dad and younger brother and sister. They were all driving up to Scotland on Friday for the wedding of some people they met on holiday in the winter, meaning me and Phil had the house to ourselves to do as we please.

I went to bed Thursday night with a huge dose of butterflies in my stomach. To be honest I was terrified about what tomorrow would bring, but at the same time I knew it had the potential to be the best night of my life.

Friday, and I was woken up early to go to work. Nothing of any note at all happened, and the night ahead of me was all that I could think about. By the time I got home at about half 5, my family had already set off. I had a quick shower and messaged Phil to say he could come over whenever he wanted. About half an hour later, there was a knock at the door. The knock sent shivers down my spine and everything suddenly became very real. this was going to happen. Now.

---

Sorry there's not much happening so far! As I say I'm not any kind of aspiring writer or anything like that. Let me know what you think so far and I'll try to get the next bit uploaded either later tonight or tomorrow.

Luke x

The story of our "gay" night.http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77712
Lukeyjukey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lukeyjukey for this post:
Old 05-29-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
person5050506

this is going great, keep it up
person5050506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #3
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Not bad at all! I'm really excited that you decided to share your night with all of us .

For an intro, I can honestly say there's nothing really wrong with it. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

-Dylsterr
Old 05-29-2011, 12:53 PM   #4
MasterTob

The start sounds good. but it's mean to stop now. Hope you will continue soon.
MasterTob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:48 PM   #5
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Default awsome

Im loving it can't wait for more
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
guy4fun

Default gay night

this is good m8 waiting for next post
guy4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:11 AM   #7
Lukeyjukey

Ok I've got a bit of time free today so I'll carry on with the next bit. Thanks for the comments, really appreciate it!

---

For a second after I heard the knock on the door I was frozen stiff. It took a second knock for me to come back to my senses, get up onto my feet and slowly walk towards the door. Our door's got a load of that translucent glass that you can kind of but not quite see through, and from the end of the hall I could already see Phil's mop of straight blonde hair on the other side. I kept asking myself, why was I so nervous? He was my best mate, I'd opened that door for him hundreds and hundreds of times in the past. I eventually got to the door, it was time to face the night.

As I opened it, Phil had his mobile phone in his hand. I saw my face on the screen and then suddenly felt a vibrating in my pocket - he had rang me to get me to open the door. As he saw me he hung up and said, "Took your time mate!". I smiled and threw my head back as to summon him in. He took his shoes off and went to give me a handshake and a hug. As he did, I leant in to kiss him. I thought the best way to get past my initial fears about the night was to just jump straight in. He obviously didn't, as he went for our usual greeting which left me making out with nothing but air. Wow, not awkward at all.

We moved through to my lounge and had a bit of small chat whilst I put some music on through my iPod dock. The Vaccines, Jamie T, Band of Skulls and the like - Youtube them if you haven't heard of them! Phil told me that he'd had a big session in the gym all afternoon, and by the time he got home and was showered hadn't had time for some dinner. I told him that we'd order a pizza or something later, and said to him, "you still up for this?".

"Fuck yeah!" was his reply, and I breathed a sigh of relief. "How are we going to do this though, I mean, what's off limits?". As I told Phil that I wanted to do everything we could possibly imagine tonight, his eyes widened and all of a sudden I realised that he was just as up for this as I was.

"Tell you what then, how about we play a bit of truth or dare to ease us into it? Unless you've got any other ideas?"
"Nah that sounds fine to me Lukey, you wanna go first? Truth or dare?"
"Truth" I said, waiting to see just what frame of mind Phil was in tonight.
"Ok then", he said after a short pause, "What two celebrities would you wanna shag the most?".
"Err well Mila Kunis definitely, and probably..." I answered before I was interrupted.
"Excuse me mister! Is this or is this not GAY night?! What MALE celebrities do you wanna shag?".

I was a little bit in shock, I hadn't even thought about that. Well this wasn't an easy question! I thought for a good while, telling Phil a few times that there wasn't really anyone. Eventually I settled for Rafa Nadal and Jack Wilshere, who I've been told before I look like.
"So you do like boys then hey Lukey, I wondered why you were so up for this!".
"Fuck off it was your idea! Anyway, truth or dare?"
"You mean you don't wanna talk about Nadal's arse?"
"Truth or fucking dare?!"

I should point out that we weren't fighting or anything, this is the way we always talk to each other. Phil asked for a dare, and so I took my first trip to my little box of props I'd bought the day before. I produced the playing cards.
"I dare you to take any card. If its higher than what I pick, you can take an item of clothing off me. If mine's higher, I get one of yours".
"Fine", he said, and chose a card. 8 of spades, not bad at all. I had my go and chose the Jack of diamonds, which Phil greeted with "Oh fuck".

I made Phil take his t-shirt off, and it was clear as day that he'd been working really hard recently on his abs - they looked huge. Like I said before we've both always been pretty sporty and fit, but he was seriously big today. I then chose a dare, and Phil dared me to "lose" my jeans. Seemed a little unimaginative but I went along with it. I popped the buttons and began to wriggle out of them. I'd put a pair of black Armani boxers on, and they were already beginning to fill up. Phil licked his lips as I ran my hands down my legs to get them all the way off, before asking him, "truth or dare?".

"Dare". He bluntly said. I had a little think, then decided on a good one.
"Alright Phil, I dare you to neck a can of lager. And if you can't do it or spill some, you're out of those pants".
Now me and Phil both like a drink, but he's absolutely hopeless at speed drinking. This was virtually a guaranteed fail. I handed him a can of Carlsberg and he took a deep breath before beginning. To be fair, he gave it a good go but eventually he spluttered and lager ended up everywhere.
"Off off off!" I shouted. He was disappointed, but then grew a cheeky smile and started taking his pants off as slowly and seductively as he possibly could. As he did, a thong came into view.
"You kinky fucker!" I told him. He'd worn a tight blue thong which left nothing to the imagination at all. I felt a twinge in my groin and I was getting close to full mast. Straight or not, that was hot.

"You like?" he asked. I nodded and smiled, telling him that I'd be flossing my teeth with it later. Then he asked again, "truth or dare?".
"Dare".
Phil picked up the dice I had bought the day before and told me, "I dare you to roll these, and whichever the highest number is is how many times you're gonna cum tonight"...

---

Not sure if that was a bit too long or what, I was getting a bit carried away remembering what we got up to! Again, any comments are greatly appreciated.

Luke x

Old 05-30-2011, 08:30 AM   #8
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Really interesting story (especially since it's real ;D)! Keep writing, and don't feel like you need to condense it, write every detail you can! I'll be keeping watch of this thread

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:32 AM   #9
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great start! I really like the story. The only thing I can say about the story is to not feel rushed. It's at a pretty great pace right now, but don't try and pressure yourself into going faster for the sake of readers. You have a great story, and I cannot wait to find out where this night went!!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:45 AM   #10
The-Joker

WOW!!

Im so jealous! Im straight too but i'd definately be up for a night like this... the story is getting me very excited, keep it coming mate, no pun intended :P

Limits : blood, permanent, public, family, poo, writing on body, face pics

PM me or email [email protected] with tasks or dares, all will be done if within limits as above and pics will be sent to you.
The-Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:13 AM   #11
MasterTob

Sounds like a good start
MasterTob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:26 PM   #12
soldar15

Talking :D

1st things 1st....your sroy is great wish i cud d this...yes im straiht

2nd...YOUR TASTE OF MUSIC IS AWESOME I LOVE THE VACCINES NEW SONG POST BREAK-UP SEX AND BAND OF SKULLS ROCKSSSS LOL KTHXBAI

pm me any truths you have and ill answer
soory yall no cam no dareslave

im a desert cuz im empty....and they say that maybe YOU can fill me up!!
soldar15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #13
Tylerr

Send a message via AIM to Tylerr

this is the first thread ive ever subscribed to.

Lets play Truth or Dare! PM me or Email me!
Email me @ [email protected]
Tylerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

I love this story sooooooooooooo much! This is a great story.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:39 AM   #15
Lukeyjukey

Hi guys, sorry there's not been an update to this for so long. I've been crazy busy - had all my University deadlines, been working every minute I can to save up for a holiday and one or two family issues. I promise I'll get the next part up later today when I get a chance.

There's been a, lets say, new development between us since that Friday night. I might carry on writing it in after I've finished doing the whole night. Thanks for reading guys!

Luke x

Advertisements
Kink Talk