Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 05-10-2010, 08:26 PM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Long Time Coming, Chapter III

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Here is the new thread where the upcoming third installment will be taking place. I'm going on hiatus for a few days more, but I just thought I would tease you a little.

Expect the first installment of the third chapter sometime next week.

Until then, you can always reread the first installments:

A LONG TIME COMING, Chapter I
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23401

A LONG TIME COMING, Chapter II
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27709

Enjoy! And expect me here sometime next week!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by Leopard; 04-12-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:15 AM   #2
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Prologue

That morning was covered in snow, and the sky, full of white clouds, kept pouring its white powder across the land. The scene was enchanting, provided one did not have to step outside.

Frank was one of those people who did not mind, at least not on this day. Today was going to be a special day for him.

Roughly six years ago, Frank and Danielle had shared an intimate moment. She was thirteen at that time, and Frank was her elder by four years, so reason had taken over and prevented them from going too far. In the intimacy of his friend's indoor pool, Danielle and Frank had laid down and swum naked, admiring each other's body, but careful not to touch each other or become too involved in one another. Six years ago, they had both been reasonable. But that was an eternity ago. Since then, both of them had not only grown up, but also been involved with other people.

They had found each other again, by accident, some months ago, at the start of the semester, and had immediately rekindled their friendship. Lingering desires and thoughts of unachieved ambitions had resurfaced, and they had decided to renew their relationship through a game of daring. But there were complications: Danielle was coming out of a difficult relationship, waiting on her ex to leave her for good; Frank himself had been dragged, somewhat accidentally by his friend Danielle, into a sexually charged relationship with Sandra, a clerk they had met at a clothing store. What could have been a rekindling of their passion had turned out to be a hindrance to their relationship, and both Danielle and Frank had suffered from it.

Luckily for them, they had good friends. On Frank's side, Laurie and Jacob were there to help their friend sort out the pieces of his feelings for Danielle. They themselves had their own problems, attempting to redefine the nature of their own relationship, and had hit bumps along the way; but by now, they had solved most of their problems and were on their way to healing their couple.

As for Danielle, she had Rita (and Jacques, by association), her best friend and her boyfriend, to whom she could confide anything, and who didn't hesitate to use strong words to bring her friend back in line. Rita had helped Danielle cope with the loss of Stan, her old boyfriend, and her renewed attraction to Frank, not to mention the feelings of guilt she felt for pushing him into the arms of another. But again, things were looking up. Thanks to Rita's interference, Danielle and Frank were on speaking terms again.

As Frank stepped out of the shower, he couldn't help but think back on the past few months and wonder how much he had changed. He had never really been that agressive in terms of chasing after girls, nor in terms of his sexuality. Confidence had never been his strong suit. His relationship with Sandra, a highly physical and sexual one, had allowed him to access some section of himself which he had neglected. He had always fancied himself to be a poor lover. His previous girlfriend, with whom he had slept only once, had never given him the impression that she had been impressed with his performance, and that memory had lingered in him - until Sandra. He had done pretty wild things with her in the past five weeks. And she had never complained, and she had asked for more. It was odd to Frank to have that sort of a relationship with someone, but it had felt natural. And now, Sandra was moving on, apparently - although he would see her tomorrow - and that was fine as well. Besides, Frank had realized through his relationship with Sandra that he was looking for more than just physicality; he had missed the intimacy which he had previously felt with Danielle.

Ah! Danielle!

Breakfast was light: a single Strawberry jam toast with a glass of orange juice. Frank was taking Danielle out to lunch. It was all part of an elaborate surprise Rita had set up for Danielle. Rita was theoretically supposed to come in only tomorrow - but in fact, she was going to be there this afternoon. It was Frank's job to keep Danielle occupied and to bring her to the Carrefour so they could meet up with Rita and Jacques. Frank knew that Danielle was expecting to spend the day only with him; but she would forgive him if it involved seeing her best friend again.

But of course, today was just the appetizer. Tomorrow would be the big day: all of the friends gathering together at Danielle's place for a day of activities, a day of truthing and daring. It was to be a momentus occasion, and Frank knew he was not the only one looking forward to it. After all, he had been planning it, and everyone had come up with suggestions for what to do for the day. Some of the suggestions were sensible and reasonable; some were just downright obscene. It would be interesting to see how far this group of friends, some of whom had never met each other, would be able to go. But that was a worry for tomorrow: today was all about Danielle.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:53 AM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day I

Danielle stepped off the bus and made her way towards the doors to the Carrefour. Her gait was light and her face displayed one of those pure smiles that can only be explained by moments of sheer insouciance and abandon. Today, she was meeting Frank for lunch, and she was determined to make this the best day of their lives, whatever that specifically meant. She had been stalling long enough, her fear getting in the way. She had allowed the anticipation to build during her time at her parents' place, and now, she knew the moment of reconciliation was at hand. Today, she would officially become Frank's girlfriend, and nothing would prevent that from happening.

She saw him near the bench, inside, waiting for her. Her smile increased tenfold and she froze for a moment, taking her time to stare at him. Frank had never been the most handsome or athletic man (as opposed to most of her previous boyfriends), but he was charming, and his wit was amazing. She admired his intellect as much as his personality, and she enjoyed his company so much. He finally noticed her: she had dressed for the occasion.

She pulled off her long wintercoat, standing a distance from him. She had chosen knee high socks, so even if she wore winter boots, the socks would still be visible. She wore a short schoolgirl-like skirt, just short enough to get anyone's mind racing but long enough to hide what needed to be hidden. She wore a white open blouse, under which she had a light green camisole. She had also selected her sexiest pieces of underwear, a white panty and bra combination, which she hoped she would get to show him soon. But she could bide her time.

She noticed his eyes, drifting up and down along her figure, and this made her giggle. She returned the favor; he was still wearing his wintercoat, albeit open, revealing sleek black jeans, and a bright red sweater or t-shirt (she couldn't tell because his sleeves were still covered). He was clean shaven (sometimes, he forgot to shave, she remembered from their previous dates) and his hair was neat. Danielle herself had taken a long shower in the morning, to make herself perfect for the day's events. She imagined, sooner or later, that she would get dirty again, at least, she hoped.

It was Frank who walked over to her.

"Hi."
"Hi Frank."

She couldn't drop her smile. She was in love: she knew it, she accepted it, and she so wanted to kiss him, but she wanted him to make the first move.

"How were the holidays?"
"Wonderful... I had lots of fun. Family says hi."
"That's good. Did you get any good presents?"
"A few... but... I was more looking forward to this one."

Frank blushed, and Danielle giggled again. Rarely had her entire being felt so light and bright.

"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. I was looking forward to this as well."

Danielle's entire body was pulsating with anticipation.

"Frank... please, just... kiss me."

He leaned in and their lips met. Their first touch was a gentle one; Frank's hand reached to Danielle's shoulder, gently pulling her in; Danielle's arms were limp across her sides; Frank gently pulled Danielle towards him, until her chest gently caressed his, at which time he placed his other hand on the side of her neck. The gentle kiss increased in passion, and they held it for a long moment, their eyes closed. When Frank tried to pull back, Danielle placed her hand behind his head, holding him there, unwilling to let him go, so their lips remained stuck to one another for another long moment. Eventually, Danielle released her grip; the kiss lasted a few more seconds after that.

Danielle's heart was racing; she felt her entire body shiver, and the desire in her breast compound with all of the anticipation she had felt. She was his, to do as he pleased: she had chosen him and there was no going back.

"Wow..."

Frank was unable to say much more. Danielle realized how distant his gaze looked; she had taken him to new heights.

"I love you, Frank."
"I love you too, Danielle."
"Today, tomorrow... I..."

She halted her sentence. It was too early for that kind of discussion. Better revel in the moment.

Their hands linked in front of them, and they stared into each others' eyes for a moment. Frank finally returned to the moment.

"Are you hungry?"
"Famished... where are you taking me?"
"Food court. Anywhere you want to go."
"Okay... you lead."

Hand in hand, they walked across the Carrefour, barely speaking, just enjoying the moment, the stroll, and the feelings of togetherness and belonging that came along with it.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:02 AM   #4
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 2

Frank sat down in front of Danielle at the food court. He had paid for the submarine sandwiches, while Danielle had found them a nice spot in the corner of the room, away from most prying eyes.

They had kissed.

He went to work on his sub, more hungry than he had initially suspected. He was starved, and each bite was devoured with little time for chewing.

They had kissed.

Before he even knew what was going on, before he could stop, Frank had wolfed down his entire sub.

They had kissed.

He looked up. Danielle was staring at him with amazement. She had barely taken four bites out of her own sandwich.

"um... I guess you were hungry too."
"Yeah... sorry about that."
"Don't be. It's okay."

Frank felt a bit silly. Clearly, the kiss, the encounter had thrown his perspective out of focus. He didn't usually eat like that, but he felt off his game entirely. He hadn't planned to kiss her - not until tomorrow. But she had asked... how could he refuse? And now, all he wanted to do was kiss her again. And again. And again.

But she was eating right now.

Since meeting Danielle back in October of that year, Frank had gone through an entire plethora of emotion, from love and lust to anger and anguish, desire and betrayal, and everything in-between. But through all his emotional states, one thing had remained constant: his happiness at finding his friend again. And the relief he had felt a few weeks back, when they had made their peace over the events that had rocked their relationship, was now more powerful than any negative feelings. He did love her. He had always loved her. Circumstances now allowed them to express these feelings. How wonderful indeed.

Danielle noticed his absent-minded smile.

"Penny for your thoughts?"
"I was just... being glad. I'm here with you... I'm a bit overwhelmed."
"I know how you feel."

She extended his hand and placed it on top of his. No words came out, because no words were necessary.

Six years ago, it was decency and morality which had prevented Danielle and Frank from sleeping together, despite their strong desires for each other. But thirteen and seventeen had felt wrong to them, or at least it had felt inappropriate. They had taken their relationship as far as they had allowed themselves to; how utterly daring had their adventure near the swimming pool been at that time, and how it seemed small in comparison to the steps they had taken since a few months, and the steps that still lay ahead. Six years now separated them from that innocence - there was no way this would end other than sharing each other's bodies, minds and souls in the same bed, through sex. They both wanted it. It was just a matter of time. She was nineteen and he was twenty-three. There was no holding back required anymore.

And yet...

Frank had to admit he was scared. He knew that Danielle was sexually active with her previous boyfriend; he also knew she had shared a sexual experience with Rita once in the past; he knew nothing else of her sex life but it seemed sufficient to understand that Danielle was neither a virgin nor inexperienced in these things. As for himself, Frank knew that his first experience had been relatively poor, but since then he had learned a few new tricks alongside Sandra, and he was no longer innocent or inexperienced. But the next step, having sex with Danielle, seemed to be not only an insurmountable obstacle, but also like a forbidden fruit. Perhaps Frank was still reliving those moments by the pool, six years ago. He had not allowed himself to touch Danielle; perhaps the taboo was still present in his mind.

Danielle finished her sandwich.

"That was good... thank you."
"You're welcome."
"So... what do we do now?"

One word came to mind, but Frank tucked it away for later.

"What do you want to do? Shopping? Just taking a stroll?"
"I want to play!"
"Now?"
"Yeah... I want to... I don't know... have some fun. With you. Here..."

There was so much innuendo in that phrase that Frank's heart skipped a beat.

"Danielle, I'm... can I be honest?"
"Of course. Always."
"I'm scared."
"Why so?"
"Well... first of all... remember that time by the pool, six years ago..."

She remembered, of course. Frank shared his feelings to her, his recent reflections. He wanted her to know exactly what was going on through his mind. She listened carefully, without saying a word. He didn't speak up.

"Frank... I'm scared too."

She looked away for a moment, then came back, her gaze focused.

"But I want you. I want this. You and me. Not just for today, you know. I want... to be your girlfriend. Whatever that might mean in these new days."
"I'd like that... very much."

The moment hung in the air. In his heart, Frank was hoping Rita and Jacques would come along soon - otherwise he might just actually have a heart attack from all the emotions that were swelling up inside him.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:41 AM   #5
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One fateful day 3

The sound of the fountain was almost drowned out by the hum of the crowd, but Danielle and Frank were both very focused on its gentle echo; they barely noticed the throngs of people walking back and forth around them or the bustling business of the shops. This moment was theirs, and nothing could break their happiness.

They were sitting on a bench facing the fountain; Danielle's arm was wrapped around Frank's. Once in a while, she leaned her head against his shoulder.

"This is nice."
"Yes it is..."

They had agreed to make this afternoon as fun as possible - and for the moment, that meant staying there, close to one another, staring at the water pouring down into the fountain, and just letting everything else melt away.

"We should really do something."
"Yes, we should..."

Danielle laughed. Doing nothing was perfect for her right now. She was content with her situation; Stan was out of her life for good, Frank was definitely back in, and nothing else had importance. She had her life back, she had stopped being a prisoner of her own desires and needs. She was now acknowledging what she had subconsciously known all this time but had been afraid to admit: she loved Frank, loved him so much. Thoughts of mariage were already popping into her mind, but she knew not to get ahead of herself. She even imagined herself carrying his children. That's how she knew how much he meant to her. Of course, these were things she would not share with him just yet - not for a long time maybe. But knowing the feelings were there made all the difference to her.

Frank's mind was elsewhere, more on immediate concerns. He knew his time alone with Danielle was precious, not because there would not be other opportunities, but because Rita and Jacques would soon be arriving, and once they were there, the dynamic would change. He did not really mind if it did - he just knew that for the length of time where Rita and Jacques would be there, he could not be as intimate with Danielle as he wanted.

He also anticipated tomorrow's events with a bit of anxiety. True, he was friends with all the people that would be there - he barely knew Jacques and Rita, but he was sure they would get along fine. But the fact that friends were involved made him somewhat nervous, given the nature of the planned activity. Everyone involved had to know that this type of activity would lead to sexual situations, and that sometimes changed relationships. He remembered vividly how such an activity had set him into the arms of Sandra - who would also be there.

It was better to revel in the moment and let tomorrow attend to itself, he realized.

Danielle straightened herself.

"I have an idea."
"Let's go."

They both got up, and Danielle dragged Frank almost halfway across the mall. They entered a clothing store - not the same one where they had met Sandra - and Danielle started browsing for clothes.

"What do you have in mind?"
"You'll see."

Frank was thinking Danielle had the idea for a reprisal of their earlier dare, a few weeks before that. In truth, it was something along those lines, but with a twist. Danielle told Frank to pick up some random items to try out.

After picking up a few items, the two made their way to the changing booths. Danielle's plan was simple, and she smiled at Frank as she whispered her idea to him.

"Well... it's fairly simple. We pick a booth, and take turns trying out the clothes, which we have to showcase the other... but here's the thing... it's been six years now, since we've seen each other naked... so... why don't we make a game of it?"
"Go on..."
"Well... we start with a full outfit, then we remove one item from the set... until we end up naked... or until we're found out and get kicked out."
"Are you serious?"
"I am... if you're game."
"We stay in the booth naked?"
"We can... if we're daring, we take a gentle stroll around the booth..."

The dare had been set. The game was back on.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Meanwhile, driving to Sherbrooke... I

"We're running late..."

Jacques tilted his head sideways and stared at his pregnant girlfriend. For the last two days, it was all he could do to prevent himself from telling her to shut up. He loved her immensely, and although he was anxious to see Danielle again, and to meet this Frank and his friends, he thought Rita's reaction was excessive. He wanted to blame it on her hormones, but then again, she was always like that.

"We'll be there. Keep your shirt on."

Rita was having a hard time sitting in one space. It was a two-hour drive from Montreal to Sherbrooke on Highway 10 - that is, forty five minutes getting out of the city and the rest on the Highway. They had just passed Granby, which meant that they still had forty-five minutes of driving ahead of them.

"I'm sorry. It's just been so long since..."
"...since you saw Danielle, and Frank much longer than that."
"I'm repeating myself, aren't I?"
"You are."

Jacques did not mind the constant repetition, but he had difficulty dealing with any kind of co-pilot. And Rita's constant insistance on them being late, hinting that they should speed up, was irritating him.

"We'll be there in less than an hour."
"Can't you floor it a little?"
"Honey, I told you. There's police on the Highway nowadays. We saw one about thirty minutes ago, just past L'Ange-Gardien."
"Yeah, but there are none here."
"Honey, I'm not getting another ticket for your sake."

Jacques had already lost points on his license for not wearing his seatbelt and another for an illegal turn - on a poorly signaled street, that one he intended to contest. Speeding was not even an issue; he kept a steady hundred and five kilometres an hour, thanks to cruise control, and was not inclined to do more than that. Since Rita did not have her license, if they got arrested for speeding, he would lose his license.

They had tried the radio earlier, but there was nothing on. As Jacques stared at the road, Rita began to hum a lullaby, then she stopped.

"It kicked again."
"That's wonderful. It likes your singing."
"We should really find out if it's a boy or a girl..."
"I thought you didn't want to know."
"I thought so too... but calling it 'it' sounds weird..."

Rita paused.

"If she's a girl, we call her Cynthia."
"And if it's a boy?"
"A boy, we call... Daniel."
"Daniel?"
"Well, yeah. I like that name."
"You're obsessed... you have a one-track mind, honey."
"What do you mean?"

Jacques was speaking while barely looking at her, his eyes darted on the road ahead.

"Remember last night, when we were making love?"
"I do. What about it?"
"I knew something was off... I didn't mind, but I just realized something. You're obsessed with Danielle."
"Am not."
"Are too."
"Prove it!"
"Okay... Let's start with last night."

Jacques took a few moment to recollect his thoughts.

"We roleplayed last night, right?"
"We did."
"What did we roleplay?"
"You were a girl..."
"Right... you wanted me to behave as if I was girl... my dick was a strap-on, remember, and you asked me to eat you out more than usual... you've got lesbian sex on the brain!"
"So? It's not the first time we've done something like that?"
"Ever since you two rewrote that story of you two together..."
"All true, by the way."
"I'm sure you embellished it a little..."
"Fine, fine... I have Danielle on the brain. Can you blame me?"
"No, I don't. I just find it funny. Be patient, love, we'll be there soon."

Silence crept into the car, but Rita broke it.

"You don't have to feel threatened, honey."
"I don't... it's not like we never did anything like this before."
"True... but we did say we would stop."
"We did."

Again, more silence.

"Look Rita, this is what it is, nothing more and nothing less. I know you and Danielle have a special connection."
"Honey, I love you. You made me a beautiful baby in my belly... you make me happy."
"I know. You make me happy too."
"Let's not fight."
"Are we fighting?"

Rita laughed, then her smile turned to a smirk.

"You know, love, there's something I could do to pass the time."

For the first time, Jacques actually tilted his head to look at his girlfriend, a bewildered look on his face.

"Now?"
"Now."

Jacques' eyes widened. It was going to be hard keeping his eyes on the road.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:15 AM   #7
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 3

No matter what Rita came up with, she could not make up her mind. It either seemed too cruel or not humiliating enough. It was very frustrating for her, and her partner for the game, Cedric, did not seem to have any ideas. Should she go with something classic like stripping, or something a bit wilder? Danielle and Felicity seemed to wait with bated breath for their punishment, half anticipating, half dreading. The others as well were getting impatient.

Failing to come up with anything original at the moment, Rita returned to her original idea.

"All right, you two... since we all know we're gonna want to get naked later, I'll have you two start off easy. You need to remove your bras and keep them off for the rest of the day!"

As Danielle nodded and went to proceed, Felicity spoke up, causing Danielle to halt as well.

"um... problem."
"What kind?"
"Well, for starters, I'm not wearing any bra."

Felicity's revelation surprised everyone. Immediately, all eyes went to her chest, trying to determine if she was telling the truth, but there was no reason for her to lie, and her black top revealed nothing. Rita replied.

"Oh! Well then... uh... Dan, your dare still stands, go topless under your clothes. But Felicity... how about you go bottomless. Take off your panties for the rest of the night."

Rita smiled as she stared at Felicity, to see if she would comply.

"I can't do that either."
"Why?"
"I'm not wearing panties either."

And to prove her point, Felicity got up and gently lowered her pants, just enough to reveal that indeed, she wore no panties. A murmur of excitement passed through the room.

"You don't have panties or a bra?"
"I don't like wearing them."

At that point, Cedric hazarded a look towards Frank, who simply smiled discreetly back at him. Felicity just stood there, silent, waiting for Rita to come up with another dare.

"Well, I'm stumped. Cedric, what should we have your girlfriend do?"
"It's not fair if I say, I know her."
"But I have no clue..."

Rita did not want to get her fully undressed yet. Danielle intervened.

"While you think about it, why don't I do my part, okay?"

Danielle did not wait for Rita to agree. She stood up and went towards the television, facing it and away from everyone. She unbuttoned her light blue blouse and took it off, revealing her back. She undid the clasp of her bra, and gently pulled it off. She remained like that, her back exposed to everyone for several seconds, before reaching forward and putting her blouse back on. She started to do the buttons up; mid-way through redressing, she turned to face the audience so everyone got a very good look at her cleavage. Everyone, boy or girl, stared with a passion. Danielle finished her show then smiled for her public, and she got a round of applause. She tossed her bra to Danielle.

"Here you go, love."

Rita picked it up and took it to her nose.

"Boobie smell..."

This gave her an idea. She turned to Felicity.

"All right, love, since you're not wearing any, I'm going to have you sit on the couch there. Cedric, you can help with this one."
"What do I have to do?"
"Take your girlfriend and have her sit on the edge of the couch there."
"Okay."
"Felicity, you're gonna have to go topless... but not yet."

Felicity complied, walking slowly where she had been sent, Cedric standing beside her.

"Everyone form a line in front of her. I'm last."

The people got up and moved about, curious as to what Rita had planned. Julie was first, followed by Sandra, then Jacques and Laurie who had previously teamed up, Danielle and Frank followed, and Jacob slid in right before Rita.

"All right, here's the deal. Everyone closes their eyes and no one opens that. Felicity, once everyone's eyes are closed, you pull up that top and set those boobies free. Cedric, you're going to bury everyone's face in your girlfriend's chest... any questions?"

There were none.

"A few rules, though. No touching. Keep your hands behind your back."
"How about kissing?" Julie asked.
"Ced, what do you think?"
"I don't mind people kissing between her breasts."
"Done. If you want to kiss, go right ahead."

And so, the strange dare started happening. Eyes closed, Cedric pulled everyone forward in turn. Felicity pulled her top off, revealing gorgeous breasts that only her boyfriend (and Rita, wide-eyed at the sight of Felicity's breasts, since she had been the instigator of the dare) would be allowed to see at this point. As each head was lowered between her breast and held in place by Cedric's sturdy hand, Felicity allowed her eyes to roll back into her head and her lips to go limp; she was clearly enjoying this, much to Rita's surprise. Kisses were planted between her breasts; Cedric held everyone there for a minimum of five seconds.

When it came to Rita's turn, Cedric pulled her forward; Rita closed her eyes but her mouth ended up on Felicity's nipple instead of inside her cleavage. Rita could not resist licking and gently biting on it; Felicity let out a slight moan. Cedric pulled Rita back and Felicity planted a kiss on Rita's lips. Instinctively, Rita's hands went to Felicity's breasts and they kissed passionately for a few seconds, before Cedric pulled Rita away. Felicity cupped her breasts for Rita's enjoyment before pulling her top back down to cover it.

Rita was already on fire!

"Oh... wow... oh okay..."

Cedric took the floor.

"Everyone, you can open your eyes now."

Everyone did, satisfied for the experience. Felicity felt elated as she stared at her boyfriend. He smiled and nodded in agreement. Danielle noticed it and realized something different was going on between the two, an unspoken understanding. She looked at Frank, but he was busy with his notes. She let it slide for the moment.

Frank thanked everyone for their participation.

"That was fun... a very promising start, I would say... but the game is not actually over yet."
"It's not?" Jacob replied.
"No. Because, while we were playing, I was also tabulating other scores as well."

Everyone listened in, waiting for the explanation.

"I calculated which player, within each team, scored the most goals, all matches included, to determine who was the top player in each team. The results are in, and the top player in each team gets to inflict a 'penalty' on his partner!"

Smiles all around told Frank his plan was a good one.

"So without further ado, I'll go team by team, from the top team to the lowest team - since the lowest team already got a punishment inflicted upon them."

The excitement in the room was palpable. Frank turned his gaze to the winning team, Rita and Cedric.

"Congratulations to both of you, first of all, on winning all your games. However, when I calculated the top scorer, Cedric wins out, all the way. He scored almost all of the points in your games."
"Yeah, I know..." Rita admitted.
"So Cedric, you get to inflict a penalty upon Rita."
"I think I already did, but okay."

No one really understood - but then again, except Rita and Felicity, no one else had seen what had transpired a few moments ago.

"Rita, I'll make this simple. Lose the bra for the rest of the day, just like Danielle, there."
"That's reasonable."

Rita went to stand in front of the television. She wanted to leave an impression at least as intense as Danielle had, so facing the crowd, she pulled her top off, revealing her large breasts, supported by a sturdy red bra. All eyes went to her round belly as well. Rita cupped her breasts, staring at Jacques.

"They have gotten bigger."
"You took on at least one size, honey."

She turned her back to them, undid the clasp in the front and pulled the bra off, letting it fall to the floor. She cupped her breasts and turned sideways; the roundness of her belly clearly stood out. This made her look incredible - everyone in the room stared with amazement at the fullness of her figure. Rita giggled: she now enjoyed thoroughly the curves provided by her pregnancy.

Jacques moved towards her, picked up her top and handed it to her. Turning her back to them again, Rita proceeded to pull her top back down, covering her breasts, but she decided to leave her belly exposed. As she bowed to the crowd, Julie spoke up.

"I have never seen such a beautiful woman. Rita, you're awesome. I want to marry you!"

Everyone laughed, and Jacques spoke up.

"Pick a number."

After the laughter died down, Frank thanked Rita and Cedric, and moved on.

"Well, might as well throw myself into the shark's nest. As much as I hate to admit it, my partner Jacob beat me fair and square, scoring more points than I did. So Jacob, fire away. What will you have me do?"

Jacob harbored an evil grin for a brief moment, but it quickly subsided to an honest smile.

"Something fairly easy. Close your eyes, Frank. Someone's gonna kiss you, and you better figure out who, or else I get to dare you again."
"Kiss me?"
"Yes. Tongue and all. Could be anyone..."
"Okay..."

Frank closed his eyes. Someone moved forward. As their lips met Frank's, mouths opened and tongues intertwined for a brief moment. The person pulled away, allowing Frank a moment to breathe and to figure out who had done it.

"Well, I know it was a guy, because I could feel the stubble..."

Everyone laughed again.

"Jacob, you kissed me."
"Dang! How could you tell?"

Frank opened his eyes, having guessed correctly.

"Next time you want to kiss, Jacob, get a closer shave."
"Will do, bro... ehehe..."
"All right, seeing as how I'm all kissed up, let's move on. Jacques, you beat Laurie fair and square, scoring more points than her, so you get to call her penalty."
"I like that topless idea... so Laurie, you do the same as Danielle and Rita."
"Okay."
"That way, when we do start to strip you girls: instant boobies!"

Laurie brushed his comment off and went to face the television, her back towards them. She started dancing, ever so sensually, slowly pulling her top above her head, but leaving it there. She undid the claps of her bra in the same rhytmic fashion, aware of all the eyes fixated on her. She slid the bra off her arms, mindful to keep her back to the crowd at all times. Still dancing, she put her top back in place, then swiftly turned to face her audience, arms outstretched. She also got a round of applause.

"I love this game!" Julie quickly replied.

Frank took the floor once again.

"All right... speaking of you, Julie... you lost to Sandra. She scored higher than you."
"Ooh... what a shame? Well, Sandra, what do you want me to do for you?"

The innuendo in her voice was simply too obvious, possibly giving a bit too much away in terms of what Sandra was willing to admit at this point.

"Well, Julie, since you enjoyed that show so much, why don't you show us what you can do."
"It's a done deal."

Julie walked swiftly to the forefront, facing the crowd. Without a single moment's hesitation, she pulled her top off. She was wearing a sports bra. She eyed the crowd defiantly, grabbing the edges of the cloth as she did. For a moment, everyone stared in anticipation. In one quick movement, Julie pulled the bra off, revealing her naked breasts to the people. She tossed the bra to the end of the room and covered her breasts with her hands, but everyone had seen. Her smile was devious; Sandra was the only one to really notice that Julie paid no attention to the boys leering at her defiant stunt, but more on the women which she had just outdone by her daring. Julie bent down, retrieved her top, and pulled it back in place almost as quickly as she had taken it off.

"And that's how you do it, girls."

She snapped her fingers, then laughed as she went back to stand beside Sandra.

It took a few moments for Frank to recover from the sight and gather his notes.

"Thank you very much, Julie... it was nice."
"Just nice?"
"It was amazing!" Jacques replied.
"Moving on... we are back to our two first victims, Danielle and Felicity. In this instance, however, Danielle, you scored more points than Felicity, so choose her penalty."
"Okay... well, Felicity, would you mind flashing the group for us?"
"Actually, I would."
"You would?"

Felicity's answer shocked the group, except maybe Cedric and Rita, who had already seen them. Cedric pressured his girlfriend to explain.

"At this point in the day, I do not yet feel confident enough to do something like that..."
"Okay."
"However, I am willing to compromise. I will show my breasts to the girls only."
"Hey! No fair!" Jacob replied.
"Now, now, " Frank intervened, "we all agreed everyone participates to the extent that they want to. This seems fair to me."
"Still sucks... but okay, yeah, you're right. Sorry Felicity."
"No harm done, Jacob. Play your cards right and you may see them later, or possibly even more than that."

She smiled at Jacob to ease the tension, but it was already gone. Cedric spoke up.

"Boys, in the other room, now!"

Somewhat reluctantly, the boys followed Cedric into the kitchen.

"Why wouldn't she show them to us?" Jacques inquired to Cedric.
"She doesn't want to. Not yet anyway."
"Julie did it without being asked."
"In case you did notice, Julie is pretty agressive in her approach, " Cedric commented. "Felicity is a lot more shy."
"Okay... it's fine, really."

From the living room, the girls' voice echoed with amazement, which of course puzzled the boys a lot more. Jacob realized, however, that Frank did not react.

"Frank, did you ever see her topless?"
"No. Not per se, but I do know what made the girls go 'ooh'."

Eyes went to Cedric.

"You'll just have to wait and see, boys."
"You can come back in, " Danielle said.

As the boys came back, the girls all nodded in agreement. Whatever they had seen, they were keeping to themselves. But what could be so unique about Felicity's breasts? Hopefully, the game would let the guys onto whatever secret was right there, in front of them, under Felicity's black top.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:45 AM   #8
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 4

Before more though could be put on Felicity's breasts, Frank got the ball rolling again.

"We got a game now, from Jacques. I'll let him fill you in on the details, since we didn't have the time to talk about it beforehand."
"Thanks, Frank. He's doing a wonderful job, right people?"

Frank got a round of applause as he sat down and Jacques took his place.

"Hiya everyone, it's so wonderful to see you all. I mean, it's so thrilling to meet new people, new friends. You all seem like a wonderful bunch of people and I can't wait to get to know you all more intimately... in the meantime, though, we'll start by a simple game I'm calling 'Getting to Know You'. We're gonna play in teams as well, and since we're ten, teams of two are fine. But we'll change the roster, if no one minds, just to keep things entertained."

Everyone agreed.

"Now I don't have anything special planned outside of the activity itself, not like Frank here who premeditated his last dare without telling us..."
"All's fair."
"True. But anyway, I have a questionnaire. Rita?"

Rita got up and retrieved the pens and papers from their stuff and handed it to Jacques.

"It's a simple questionnaire. Each team will have one sheet, which they need to fill out as a team. Basically, for each question, one person answers. Once all answers are written in, we'll do a contest so people can guess which person, of the team, answered the question. Each team will score points, and so on. You get the idea."
"Great! So let's split into teams."
"Does everyone have the same questions?"
"Yes."

As before, the group decided to roll the teams randomly. The only limit was that the same team from the previous dare could not pair up. Sandra got paired up with Frank; Jacob returned to his own girl, Laurie; Rita teamed up with Felicity, and the two gave each other satisfied looks; Julie ended up with Cedric, and tried to hide her disappointment, but Cedric understood why so took no offense to it; this left Jacques and Danielle to work together.

"All right, we'll go over the list of questions.
- Number One: How old are you?
- Number Two: How tall are you?
- Number Three: How much do you weigh?
- Number Four: How old were you started masturbating?
- Number Five: How often do you masturbate?
- Number Six: How old were you when you first had sex?
- Number Seven: How many different sexual partners have you had in total?
- Number Eight: How many partners have you had at the same time?
Because, let's face it, it's only sex that interests us!"

Everyone laughed.

"Then why did you throw in those first three questions?"
"To clear the air... I don't know. All right, everyone should retire to their corner, whatever, and come up with answers. Ten minutes okay?"
"Make it fifteen minutes, " Danielle replied.
"Fine."

Danielle got up and motioned for Jacques to come with her.

"All right, I'll take my bedroom. Two people can use the kitchen, the table and the counter... and I guess the rest can use the living room."

It was decided that Frank and Sandra would remain on the couch, while Jacob and Laurie would move to the other end of the living room to draw out their answers. This meant that the other two duos moved to the kitchen; Rita and Felicity took the table while Cedric and Julie went to the counter. Danielle let Jacques enter first and closed the door behind them. Jacques did not sit down.

"What's up, Dan?"
"Nothing."
"Nothing? You drag me inside your bedroom and tell me nothing's up?"
"Is there anything more going on?"
"No, not to my knowledge. Why?"
"Feels like something fishy is happening... but I don't know what."
"About what?"
"About Julie... about Felicity... maybe Cedric. I mean, they weren't initially invited, they're nice people and all, but why did Frank bring them along? I didn't want to raise a fuss, and maybe I'm hallucinating, but something's odd."
"Well, Julie's a lesbian, Felicity's a nudist, and I can't get much from Cedric other than he's having fun..."
"Wait, how can you tell?"
"Julie? Maybe not a lesbian, but certainly into girls. She ignores all the boys' stares, and keeps biting her lower lip anything some female skin is being shown."
"Okay. And Felicity?"
"That, I'm just guessing. She doesn't wear underwear, and you won't tell me what's up with her breasts, so..."
"There's nothing up. They're just... never mind."
"So, I ask again: what's up?"
"Well, I suppose nothing. I mean, Frank is in charge, and we did say we didn't want forewarning of what was going to happen. I guess I'm just paranoid."

Danielle sat down on the bed. Jacques sat beside her.

"So we do the questionnaire?"
"Jacques... how do you love Rita?"
"Odd question but, any way I can."
"You love her even if you allow me to... well... sex her up?"
"Dan, not to diminish what you two did last night - it was awesome - but you're not the first girl to lick her pussy. This is about Frank?"
"No, it's about me. I'm feeling a bit ashamed from what we did yesterday."
"You practically did nothing."
"Well, I did... okay, I didn't get my fill."
"What?"
"You know, Frank and me, we had sex."
"At the pool, yeah, I know."
"It was... too fast. I mean, I didn't get to come. I wanted him so bad, and he came too fast."
"Does he know?"
"Well, no. Maybe he suspects, I don't know. I mean, I've been fantasizing about him since my first year in secondary school. And now, well... I feel a little underwhelmed."
"Two things. One: don't let one sexual encounter define the rest of your relationship. Two: from what I can tell, Frank has got to be one of the best guys around. He's smart, and witty, and good-looking too. He'll make it up to you."

Danielle was still lost in her thoughts.

"Can I ask something else?"
"Anything?"
"Why do we cloak our need for sex with all these games? I mean, can't we just skip the formalities and just fuck each other's brains out. I'm thinking Julie may be right, here. This is just a pretext for sex."
"Is it?"
"Isn't it?"
"Not for me. Not for Rita. This is fun. This is about having fun. Sex is fun, but it's not everything."
"I guess... I just want... I need a big dick inside me... God! That sounded like more than I wanted to say."
"Dan, there's no shame. I'm turned on too."
"Show me."
"Here?"
"Yes."

Jacques got up and unbuttoned his pants, lowering them just enough so Danielle could see the bulge in his underwear.

"If I asked you to fuck me now, would you?"
"No. I'd ask Rita first. Because I love her."
"She would say yes."
"She probably would. And then, I would fuck you to your heart's content. But not without her consent. I love her too much to go behind her back."
"I'm being silly."
"No, you're being human. And horny."
"Can I see it?"

Jacques pulled his underwear down and exposed his manhood to her. She stared at it.

"Can I kiss it?"
"Dan, you know where this is gonna go..."
"In my mouth."
"Dan! You know what I mean. I'm up for it, I am, but not now, okay."
"Okay... pull yourself up."

Jacques redressed himself.

"You want it so bad?"
"I guess I do. It's silly. I should ask Frank to do it... but I'm scared."
"Scared of what? That he won't perform again?"
"Maybe."
"Honey, give him the right incentive, and he'll fuck you 'til your brains come out!"
"Gee. Nice image."
"Don't mention it. Now can we get back to those questions?"

Danielle laughed.

"All right... I get to suck your cock later, though."
"I'm not against that idea."

They both laughed, and started deciding which of them would answer each question.

At the kitchen table, Rita and Felicity had gone through all the questions, and were waiting on the others to finish.

"So what you want to do later?" Rita asked.
"The same thing I do right now. I'm a secretary. Part-time."
"Want kids?"
"Maybe. Not ready yet."
"I want ten or twelve. Just kidding. I'll start with one healthy, boy or girl, I don't care. Jacques wants a boy.
"Boys always want boys. Cedric wants a boy."
"Ooh... but you're not sure."
"As I said, I may or may not want children."
"If it's a girl, I may name her Rita Junior. Just kidding. I'd name her after my grand-mother, Priscilla. If it's a boy, I was thinking of Daniel. My favorite person in the whole wide world."
"You love her that much?"
"I do. If I could have more than one person, I would."
"What's keeping you?"
"You know, the same old thing. Distance, jealousy, tradition, my parents."
"I think you shouldn't worry too much about what others think."
"Why don't you like wearing underwear?"
"It's not that I don't like. It's just that I didn't wear any today."
"You're expecting to get naked?"
"It is expected. The bar is set with Julie."
"The bar's gonna go up... or down... depending on how you see it. Truth question?
"Go ahead."
"Ready to have sex with other people?"
"No."
"Okay..."
"You?"
"Well, yes. I mean, my boyfriend willing."
"So you're not ready."
"I'm not?"
"No. You need his consent. I need mine's."

She looked across the room to Cedric and Julie, talking to each other.

"Oh! I see..."

Rita smiled, but Felicity remained as cool as ever.

On the other side of the room, Cedric caught his girlfriend's stare. He smiled at her before resuming his conversation with Julie.

"So you're really just here for the fun."
"So are you."
"True... and you have never..."
"Never."
"Well, interesting."
"And I'm not eager to try, so don't even go there."
"Not thinking of it. Actually thinking it's nice to see someone who's not willing to compromise on their principles."
"I'm not saying... well, it's not an issue of compromise I think. It just doesn't... do anything for me."
"If you say so."

Julie looked at Felicity.

"So what's between you and her. I mean, what's with her, I should say..."
"Felicity is my special lady. We have a unique relationship."
"Frank brought you here."
"He did."
"I thought he wasn't too invested in these things. I mean, Sandra told me he was practically a virgin before she tore through him."
"He was, but that doesn't mean he wasn't aware of other things. I've known Frank for a few years. He knows a thing or two about me. I'm glad he's found someone - and I'm glad he's trying this... type of thing... out."
"You and Felicity an open couple?"
"No. Well, at least, not in the traditional sense. You'll see. You'll probably enjoy."
"I can't wait..."

In the living room, near the entrance, Jacob and Laurie were trying to fill out their answers, but Laurie kept being distracted by every single thing that popped into her head. At some point, Jacob set the sheet aside and placed his hand across her shoulder.

"Are you okay? You're all jitterry."
"I'm okay. I'm super in fact."
"Laurie, you're prancing around the bush. You seem unnerved."
"Well, maybe I am, a little after all, last time we did something like that, you know, it got kind of weird for a few weeks. It's already kind of weird now."
"It is."
"Well, yeah, sort of, maybe, I think."
"What's on your mind?"

She looked over to Frank and Sandra chatting away quietly on the couch.

"Frank's dick."
"What?"
"Last time... Frank fucked me."
"I remember. I was there."
"Well... I can't stop thinking about his dick... I can't stop thinking about Sandra's pussy either. I mean..."
"And that's bad because?"
"Because I love you."
"Honey, we've talked about this."
"Well, I still have some reservations about this..."
"Want to leave?"

Laurie had to consider the question, but she calmed herself down.

"No. I know, I'm panicking again."
"And I don't want you to panic, I want you to be well."
"Jacob, I want you to fuck as many girls as you want tonight. I mean, with my own track record..."
"That has nothing to do with it. I will do whatever makes me happy, and if that means sleeping with no one but you, that's what I'll do."
"But I just feel like a slut for wanting so much more..."
"I'm not saying I don't want to. I'm saying I'll do it if it feels right."

Jacob gave his girlfriend a big hug.

"We said we would decide what to do with our couple only after this party. Remember?"
"Yeah... but will you still love me if I... indulge?"
"Will you still love me?"
"Well, yes. I will. I love you, Jacob."
"And I love you. And we'll see for the rest. Whatever happens, Laurie, be honest about it, and be truthful to yourself."
"I love you so much."

They kissed.

"Remember when we kissed like that?" Sandra asked Frank.
"We still could."
"Not like that. Frank, can I be fair?"
"Yes. And you don't have to say it, Sandra. I kind of figured it out."
"I was a bit of a motormouth that day."
"And Julie?"
"Well, she's my longest standing friend, so... and I really hope you don't mind she came along. She can be a bit... abrupt."
"But that's why you brought her here. So your own behaviour wouldn't appear so out of place."
"It's funny... before we met, I was confident in my sexuality."
"Thanks!"
"No, silly. I mean, before I met you... I had never met... you know who. God! This is crazy. I mean, look at her. I love her and she loves someone else."
"You love her?"
"I do. It's crazy but I do."
"I don't know what to say."
"Say nothing. I do want to thank you for introducing us though, whatever happens. She really opened up a part of me I was denying... and Julie's, well, helping along for the ride. She's been there before."

Jacques came back into the room at that time.

"Time's up. Let's get ourselves some answers!"
Old 01-18-2011, 08:56 AM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 5

Everyone sat back down, in teams, across the living room, as Jacques took the floor to explain the next part of his game.

"I'm going to be tabulating the scores, just for fun. If we want to do something with those scores later, by all means. Essentially, we're going to be asking the question to each team and, with a show of hands, we'll see if the team believes the answer belongs to which person of the team. Now, before you say anything, I know some of those will be easy to guess... but some others won't, so there."
"Let's just play, " Rita replied.
"All right, then. First question, first team: how old are you?"
"Wait... we should do a single team, all its answers, then move on to another team," Frank hazarded.
"What do you think, people?"

Everyone agreed with the suggestion, so Jacques revised his approach.

"Why don't we start with our answers then? " Jacques said to Danielle.
"Let's."
"How old are you?"
"19."
"Who thinks it is Jacques?"

All hands were raised.

"Everyone scores a point, although this was a win-win, since Danielle has the same age. One all. Next question: how tall are you? Easy one, should be."
"5'10"

This was obviously Jacques, as Danielle only made 5'3". Everyone got it right. Weight was next, with everyone guessing correctly who weighed 115 pounds.

"Onto the good stuff. Masturbation. When did it start?"
"It started at 12, but for whom? Danielle or Jacques?"

The correct answer was Danielle, and only two teams got it right. No one asked her to elaborate so the next question rolled in.

"We masturbate about twice a week."

Rita was the last to answer because she knew it was Danielle. Only Laurie and Jacob got it wrong. Rita laughed.

"I knew it couldn't be my Jacques because he jerks off all the time!"
"Moving on, thank you dear: how old when we first had sex, Danielle?"
"We had sex at 14."

Again, Rita got it right, with Jacques. Everyone else guessed wrong.

"What can I say? I know my man."
"Very well, let's see how you do on this next one: how many partners in total?"
"Five in all."

Rita got it right also, but so did Cedric and Julie. It was Danielle who had sex with five different partners. Rita knew that Jacques had slept with more people than that simply by keeping the count of the people they had done things with. This almost sparked a conversation with Laurie and Jacob about open relationships, but Jacques brought the subject back to the game.

"Final question for this team: how many other partners at the same time?"
"And the answer is three. Not including the person answering."

This time, everyone got it wrong and said Danielle. She smiled.

"Nope. I've only ever been with two other people, not three."
"Oh shoot!" Rita said. "I should have known that."
"Don't worry about it, love. Tallying up the scores, let's move on to another team. Volunteers?"

Sandra took the floor.

"We'll do it. Frank?"
"Okay. Age?"
"20. You should get that one."

Indeed everyone did, because everyone knew Frank was 23 years old, so it had to be Sandra.

"Excellent. How tall?"
"I am 5'8 inches."

Since Sandra was taller than the other girls, it could have been true, but everyone rightly deduced this was Frank's height. The same result occured with a weight of 165 pounds. No one would believe Sandra weighed that much.

"And now for the juicy bits. Frank, at what age did we start masturbating?"
"I think we started at 13."
"Did we?"

This was guess work, of course. Only Laurie and Jacob guessed right that it was Frank. Sandra said she had started a year earlier than that before going to the next question.

"How often do we masturbate, Frank?"
"About once a week, perhaps."

Jacob and Cedric immediately chose Sandra, so everyone followed their queue and raised their hands for him as well. He confessed to masturbating a lot more often than that. The guys laughed.

"Yeah, we know!"
"Off masturbation and onto sex, then, " Sandra continued. "How old were we when first had sex, Frank?"
"You and me? This year... but seriously, we were 14."

This question also seemed to easy as everyone chose Sandra. They knew Frank`s history. They all scored another point

"And how many different partners have we had?"
"Four in total."

Again, people guessed correctly it was Frank. Perhaps Sandra and Frank were too different for there to be a real challenge. Frank spoke up.

"You know, three of the people with whom I have slept are in this room, " Frank mentionned.
"Want to make it everyone in the room?" Rita questionned.

Frank did not answer. Everyone laughed.

"Hands off him for now, Rita. Final question first: how many partners at the same time?"
"The answer to that, dear Sandra, is two."

This time, Cedric and Julie guessed wrong by calling out Frank, while everyone else guessed correctly for Sandra. She simply added that it had been two guys at the same time, at a college party where everyone was completely drunk.

"Thank you for your cooperation, everyone. Let's tally the scores again and move on to another team!"

Rita stepped forward alongside Felicity.

"Our turn, boys and girls, " Rita claimed as she handed the sheet of paper to Felicity.
"First question: how old are you? 22."

Danielle knew the answer, as did Jacques and Cedric. Only Frank and Sandra had to guess, and he guessed wrong. It was Felicity. Frank realized he could have deduced the answer with Danielle's age. Felicity continued.

"How tall? 5'3."

This one was particularly hard, since both girls had the relative same height. Cedric felt particularly ashamed of missing that one, claiming his girlfriend Felicity was the one with that height, when in fact it was Rita.

"Honey, I'm 5'2". Sorry."
"I feel really bad..."
"Don`t worry about it. Weight is 110 pounds on whom?"

The same issue as with the previous question. With the two girls having a similar build, it was guesswork at best. Cedric compounded his error by calling Rita out on this one. Felicity corrected him again.

"Okay. I'm not answering anymore questions until I get my lawyer!"

Eveyrone laughed at Cedric's expense before moving on. Felicity handed the paper to Rita for the rest of the questions.

"Never too young for masturbation, I say. I started at 15. Or did she?"

This time, everyone got it right. Felicity admitted she had started masturbating late in her teens, a fact no one would have associated with Rita.

"Guilty! And how often do I do it? About 2-3 times a week, maybe..."
"So is it me or her?" Felicity added.

The vote was divided, but the score went to the teams who picked Rita. Felicity refused to answer any question about her own masturbation habits, so no one insisted as Rita moved on.

"And now for sex? At what time did I lose my virginity? I lost it at the age of 19."

This answer came as a bit of a surprise to everyone, and although they guessed the answer referred to Felicity, she again refused to be specific. Rita took the attention off her.

"As for me, boys, it was way too young to mention..."

There was no bitterness in the voice, just a detached feel. Rita did not dwell and simply moved to the next question.

"How many partners in total? Nineteen."

The number impressed everyone. Danielle and Jacques did not hesitate with their answers, and everyone figured out it referred to Felicity again. She finally decided to comment the answer.

"It was a late starter, but I have since made up very much."
"And it's nineteen?" Jacques inquired. "Not eighteen? Not twenty?"
"No. It's nineteen. I keep track."
"Final question for our group: how many partners at the same time? The answer is two. Who is the candidate?"

Jacques refrained from lifting his hand. Frank and Sandra guessed it wrong with Rita. Everyone else scored a point. Jacques thanked Rita and Felicity for their answers. It was no surprise that he and Danielle had gotten everything right with their unique knowledge of Rita.

"Two teams to go. Who's willing to go next?"

After a moment's indecision, Laurie and Jacob took the stage, with Jacob taking the lead.

"Let's make it quick for the first three answers. Age?"
"23," Laurie replied.
"Height?"
"5'10."
"Weight?"
"120 pounds."

In between each reply, the teams proceeded to answer successfully, the first two being relevant to Jacob, the last one belonging to Laurie.

"Good... Three for everyone. Let's gets to the sexy questions... Mastubata!"

Jacob laughed, but he was the only one to do so.

"Okay. Tough crowd. How old was one of us?"
"The answer is 11."

The teams pondered their answer before raising their hands for one party or the other. Only Frank and Sandra got it right, with Jacob.

"That young?" Danielle inquired.
"I was a very early bloomer."
"I was too, " Laurie added, "but only at 12 so..."
"And how often does one of us do it, let's keep going."
"The answer is: every single day, unless I happen to have sex that day."

This time, everyone but Danielle and Jacques correctly guessed it was still Jacob.

"What can I say, I'm a horny toad!"
"They don't want to know that, Jacob. Just go to the next question."
"Right. How old when one of us first had sex?"
"The answer is: 13."

Given the previous answers, everyone chose Jacob again, but they got it wrong, as Laurie confessed to losing her virginity at 13 to a boy in her physical education class in her first year of secondary school.

"He was just so dreamy... He was one year older than everyone, but had been held back a year. He was an awful jerk, but he did know what he was doing."

Jacob giggled.

"Yeah, she likes it when people know what they are doing."
"Next question, please?"
"Of course. How many different partners have you had in total?"
"And the correct answer is... around 30."

Wide eyes stared at both Jacob and Laurie, but neither betrayed who it was. It was Julie who designated Jacob first, while everyone else went with Laurie - and everyone else ended up being right. Julie sighed.

"Well, that beats my record!"
"30?" Jacques insisted.
"The vast majority of those when I was in high school. Four women in the lot. Let's just say I settled down quite a bit when I got my first committed relationship. But I was a slut in high school."

Images filled everyone's minds. Jacob decided to move on to the final question.

"And how many partners at the same time did one of us end up sharing?"
"The answer is: four other partners."

Given what she had just said, Laurie was picked again for another right answer.

"Some of you may have already heard the story, but I once got gangbanged by four guys. Not something I'm eager to repeat, mind you."

Jacques got up and took over.

"Thanks Jacob. Laurie. Nice performance. We only have one more team to go, then we tabulate the total scores. Julie? Cedric?"
"Thanks, Jacques, "Julie replied. "I'm gonna be doing it all."

Cedric acknowledged her statement, not even bothering to stand up.

"Age? 20."

Frank and Felicity got this right with Julie herself, of course; the other teams got it wrong.

"He's the same age as me, " Frank replied.
"Height? 6 feet."

No contest there: everyone figured that Julie did not get up to six feet.

"Weight? 128."

Still no contest : four more points all around.

"Masturbation at age 12."

Only Jacob and Laurie got this one right, with Cedric.

"Masturbation again, how often? When I feel like it."

This one got everyone puzzled. Half the people got it right with Cedric again. Julie did not give him to explain.

"Virginity at age 13."

Felicity knew the answer was Julie, and her team was the only one to get it right. Julie commented briefly, looking at her boyfriend:

"We both took our virginities."

There was much love in her voice.

"Mushy... anyway, this one is special. Only one partner. Get this one and I throw in the next one for free. Who between this man and me only ever had one sexual partner?"

Two teams opted for Cedric, which was the correct answer.

"Wait a minute. You've only had one partner, but Felicity has had nineteen. You took each other's virginities and you've been together ever since."
"It will all make sense at some point, " Cedric simply commented.
"Okay. Anyway, final question, Julie?"
"It's a freebie. Give the score to those who guessed previously. The number of sexual partners at the same time is seven, it was me, and it was an all-girl orgy."

Julie's eyes wandered to the memory in the back of her head.

"All right, fair enough. This is the game. Let me calculate the scores."

It took a moment for Jacques to do the math.

"We have a tie! Both Felicity and Rita, and Danielle and myself scored 25 points. I guess we'll need a tie-breaker of some kind!"
"Who lost?"
"The team with the lowest score was Julie and Cedric."
"We suck."

Frank intervened.

"I have an idea for a tie-breaker, Jacques, just give a me a moment to consult with those not participating. Could the winning teams move to the kitchen?"

Everyone obliged, and Frank shared his idea with the rest of the group, who seemed delighted at his suggestion.

"You can come back in..."

Anticipation filled the air. This was only the second game, after all, and spirits were already very excited. This boded very well for the remainder of the activities.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 6

Frank had the two winning teams sit on the couch, Felicity and Rita on one side, Danielle and Jacques on the other. The rest stood in front of them, staring them down. Frank took the floor.

"Since you both scored the same, as Jacques said, we need a tie-breaker. Here's how it's going to work. Each of us up here is going to ask a question in turn, and you need to answer the question, not only truthfully, but as quickly as possible. We're not gonna do a show of hands. Instead, you just shout out your answer."
"Maybe a show of hands would be better, " Cedric commented.
"Which do you prefer?"

The teams opted for a show of hands.

"Fine. We'll work that way. You raise your hand, we call on you, and if we like your answer and we believe it, you get one point."
"I'll be scout, " Sandra said. "I'll call whose hand gets raised first."
"Good. Now, everybody up here, think of embarassing questions for our competitors here."
"And whoever wins?"
"Whoever wins gets to inflict a penalty, not only on the losing team - that's you, Julie and Cedric - but also on the losing team of this round."
"What kind of penalty?"
"Same kind of thing as in the previous game. No more questions about the rules?"

That was it. Frank gave a few moments for everyone to ponder, while Sandra got ready to call raised hands. Frank spoke first.

"Here's my question: which girl, in the room, has the largest breasts?"

Rita raised her hands very quickly, so Sandra called out to her.

"I would say myself, being pregnant and all."
"What size are you at?" Felicity asked.
"I am a size 34C."
"I think I beat you. I'm 34D."

Rita was about to say something, but she stayed quiet for a moment. Her reply sounded very strange, in staccato.

"Yes. You do. Have bigger breasts. Than me."
"Anyone bigger?"

Most girls actually cupped their breasts, but Felicity was the most endowed of them all.

"I guess no points there! Next question?"
"I have one, " Laurie stated. "Which girl in the room has had the most male partners?"

Danielle raised her hand first.

"I would have to say you, Laurie..."
"I don't know. Let's find out. I've had about 25 male partners over the years. Anyone top that?"

It was funny to see the girls counting. Felicity did come in second, but only at 16.

"Point for Danielle's team."
"Yeah!"
"Next question?"
"Answer this one: how is it possible for me to have only had one partner, while Felicity has had nineteen - sixteen of whom were male - if she lost her virginity at 19, to me, and she is now 22, and we've been together since our first night together?"

Cedric's question lingered in the air.

"Felicity, no fair if you answer this one."

Felicity smiled at her boyfriend. The group was really puzzled. Jacques raised his hand eventually.

"She's... been sleeping with other people and you haven't."
"It's part of the answer, but not what I was looking for."

Everyone was stumped.

"Think about it, reflect on it, and we'll get back to the question later."
"Okay, sounds fair. We'll move on to another question?"

Jacob tried his luck.

"How many boys in this room have never had any male partner at all?"
"This is tricky, " Frank said, "you need to make your question more specific."
"Will do. How many boys in this room have never done anything sexual with another boy?"

Jacques raised his hand, looking about the boys in the room.

"Off my head, I would say, only Cedric. Am I right?"
"Well, I have, so has Frank... Cedric?"
"Touche. The fact that I've had only one partner does help narrow it down."

Rita raised her hand.

"Yes?"
"I have a question for Cedric, and I know it's not part of the game..."
"Ask anyway."
"Well, to put it bluntly, how far are you willing to go this evening? I mean, some of our games are... well, there's a good chance for sex, so... How far?"
"A good question. The answer is: I don't know. Not too far. I have my reservations."
"But your girlfriend does not?"

Felicity turned to her game partner Rita to answer.

"I do. Should we tell them now, Cedric?"
"No, let's keep the suspense. Let me just specify one thing. I have never had sex with anyone but Felicity, and I don't plan to... but to me, oral sex does not count."
"Oh!"
"So to answer your question perhaps more accurately, I don't plan on going farther than oral sex with anyone, if such a decision can be 'planned', if you get what I mean."
"Okay. I guess. I'm just... well, I don't want you to feel left out later, if we get a bit more... well, sexual."
"I won't. Believe me."

Frank took back the floor.

"All right. Well, moving on... another question for them?"
"I do, " Julie replied. "What is my secret?"

The question hung in the air for a moment, then Rita hazarded her hand up.

"You're different somehow..."
"Different how?"
"Are you a lesbian?"
"I am... but there's a bit more than that. But I'll give you the point. An extra point if you can tell what is different about me from all of the other girls in the room."

Another silence took over. Danielle raised her hand.

"You've never been with a man."
"Never. That's right. Score one for the hot chick."

Only the boys seemed actually surprised, except for Frank who was already aware of the fact. Jacob was the first to inquire.

"Never?"
"Never. It's not that I don't like boys as people, but a naked man does nothing for me. Might as well be plywood. A naked girl, however, I just die... and you girls are all so pretty, I want to eat you up... but I'm getting ahead of myself."
"You've never been tempted?"
"No. And before you say it, no, I don't know what I'm missing, and I don't care. To answer Rita's question to Cedric, on my end, I plan to have sex with at least one of you girls tonight. More than one would be a bonus, but I don't want to be greedy. And I'm not interested in a threesome either, so boys, get it out of your head."
"You sure are direct."
"I've always been like that."

Sandra took the floor.

"Here's another one: have Julie and me ever had sex together?"

There was hesitation. Felicity raised her hand.

"No, I don't think so."
"And you'd be right!"

Frank was keeping track of the score.

"We're still tied, 3 to 3. Let's make this the final question, one for all time! Kidding. But one final question. Anyone?"

As everyone thought of a question, Rita suddenly realized something while staring at Felicity.

"You're more than just his girlfriend, aren't you?"

Felicity smiled. Rita finally understood and smiled.

"How original. I like it."
"What?" Danielle asked.
"Cedric, I think I have the answer to your earlier question, but I'd like to whisper it in your ear instead of saying it out loud."
"Tell Felicity."
"Okay."

Rita whispered her speculation into Felicity's ear.

"She's got it."
"I knew it."
"And this is the missing point. Congrats, Felicity, Rita, you won!"
"Wait!" Jacques replied. "I want to know the answer."
"And you will, later."
"You two sure are full of mystery!"

Felicity and Rita hugged, celebrating their final victory in the game. Rita got up and thanked everyone.

"I'm glad I got that one... it all makes sense."

She looked at Felicity, then Cedric.

"You're gonna have to explain it later, otherwise my Jacques will go crazy."
"We will..."
"In the meantime, " Frank intervened, "you won. Rita. Felicity. Congrats. You get to inflict a penalty on Dan and Jacques, as well as Julie and Cedric."

A flash came over Danielle's mind and she raced out of the room. Everyone stared blankly, and Danielle came back quickly, holding a camera in her hand.

"Pictures! Of everyone!"
"Now?"
"Well, after the game. I want pictures to remember everything that happened today."
"What kind of pictures?" Julie asked.
"Well, just pictures of everyone. Why? Did you have something in mind?"
"Pictures of everyone is nice, but we should also get pictures of everyone's dares and stupidities."
"Good idea."

The next logical question came from Jacob.

"What about naked pictures?"
"What about them?" Frank asked.
"Do we take any, or do we avoid them?"
"Speaking of which, " Sandra interrupted, "what happened to the pictures of the party we had at your place, Frank?"
"They're still in my camera at home," Frank answered.
"I'd like to see them eventually."
"In the meantime, naked or not?" Jacob continued.

There was a moment's hesitation. Felicity was the first one to speak up.

"I'll do naked pictures if people can't see my face."
"The pictures would be just for us."
"Still, I have a job. Pictures can leak."
"Yeah, okay."
"I mean, it's fine, as long as we edit out my face."

The conversation quickly came to the consensus that pictures could be taken at leisure, but that all faces would have to be edited out for the more racy pictures - or others as well, depending on the individual.

"Great idea, Danielle. Everyone. Rita, Felicity, what is your penalty for your adversaries?"
Old 01-21-2011, 05:58 AM   #11
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 7

Rita stood up. Her team had just won the second game of the evening, beating out four other teams, and it was time to reap the rewards. Danielle handed her camera to Frank. As Rita turned to her partner for the game, Felicity, Danielle showed Frank how to use the various features of the camera.

"I want shots of everybody first, if no one minds."

No one did. In turn, each individual went to stand in front of Danielle`s door. Frank took at least two pictures of each person before moving on to the next. Danielle then requested couples pictures, so Jacques and Rita went up first. Jacques stood behind her, his arms wrapped around her shoulders, while Rita exposed her belly to the camera. Cedric and Felicity went next, standing side by side, both smiling. Jacob and Laurie followed, giving each other a big hug. Julie dragged Sandra to the door and they stood back-to-back, arms crossed over their chests. Finally, Rita took a picture of Frank and Danielle facing sideways. Danielle recovered her camera and started to look through the pictures.

Rita had finally come up with her challenge; she decided to call upon Julie and Cedric first.

"Well, since this is supposed to be a punishment, I`m going to have Julie do something she`s probably not going to fully enjoy. I want you to kiss Cedric..."
"Just kiss?"
"A passionate, wet kiss... if you`re game, of course."

The thought indeed did not excite Julie. Still, she decided to comply, until Cedric spoke up.

"And how is that a punishment for me?"
"What do you mean?"
"Julie is gorgeous, so kissing a girl like her is no penalty, sorry to spoil your fun."
"I was thinking your penalty was going to be after."
"That`s fine."

Cedric and Julie stood face-to-face. The more attentive people saw that Cedric cast a glance at his girlfriend, as if he was asking her permission to go through with the stunt. She made no objection. Cedric leaned in. Julie closed her eyes. Their lips met gently at first. Cedric pulled away, but he saw that Julie was keeping her eyes closed, so he came back towards her, and this time, kissed her with more intensity. Although Julie played along, she clearly did not find this stimulating, and neither did Cedric seem to enjoy it particularly. As they pulled away, Rita`s face showed a sign of concern.

"You two okay?"
"Of course, " Cedric replied.

Julie said nothing at first.

"I'll live. You're an okay kisser, I guess..."
"Coming from you, given the fact that I'm a guy, I'll take that for the praise it represents."
"Whatever."

Rita decided to move along so Julie could set the moment aside as quickly as possible.

"Cedric, your punishment - something simple. Show us your underwear... unless you're not wearing any like your girl?"
"No, I am wearing underwear. Should I pull my pants down?"
"Yes, keep them down for a few seconds."

Cedric undid his belt, the button and zipper, and then pulled down his dark pants to reveal a form-fitting grey-black underwear. His package was clearly defined under the cloth, drawing the gaze of most of the girls. He turned to face everyone, then pulled his pants back up.

"Done and done."

Rita was somewhat disappointed. Her two dares had not produced the hilarious effects of the previous game. Perhaps she had struck a nerve. She needed to find something for the other two which would bring more enjoyment to the group. It was Jacques and Danielle - her lover and her best friend.

"Dan!"
"Yes, Rita?"
"Climb on top of your couch and lower your pants so we can see your butt."
"My butt? Okay."

Danielle carried out the order; exposing her backside, she revealed a nice blue panty covering firm buttocks. This drew more attention than Cedric's package.

"All right, Jacques... slap that ass!"
"All right."

Jacques got near the couch, and in a slow, repetive fashion, started slapping Danielle's behind. There was little force behind the first few strikes, but they increased in intensity after a few slaps. Danielle, who said nothing at the beginning, started to whine at first, then she gently moaned as the slaps touched her behind. After about twenty or so slaps, Rita told Jacques to stop.

"Dan?"
"Yes, Rita?"
"Do you want us to kiss and make it better?"
"Well, that would be nice."
"All right, everyone who wants can go and kiss Danielle's ass!"

Indeed, everyone went. Jacques first, as if to apologize, then the others in sequence, ending with Felicity and Rita. Julie's kiss lasted a bit longer than the rest of the people's, and it was much nearer to the crotch than anyone else, causing Danielle to actually moan with intent.

"Sorry. I can't help it."

The laughter came back, and Rita was happy. Once her irritated buttocks had been kissed by all, Danielle pulled her pants back up, but she didn't immediately sit down. Rita turned to her boyfriend, the last one she needed to inflict a penalty upon, but her mind drew a blank, and Felicity realized it.

"I got this one."

Felicity stood up and took a deep breath, then her attitude changed; her smile vanished, and she stared Jacques down in such an intimidating fashion that it caused Jacques to tilt backwards.

"Get down on all fours!"

There was such an authority in Felicity's voice that Jacques complied, getting down on all fours.

"Now, bark!"

Jacques complied. Danielle grabbed her camera and took a picture.

"We should have taken pictures of your bum!" Jacques sneered.
"Silence!"

Again, Felicity's tone gave no room for argument. Jacques went quiet again.

"That's a good dog..."

Felicity scratched Jacques behind his ear. Danielle took another picture. Rita was a bit shocked at what she was seeing.

"Okay, I think that's enough..."
"If you say so. You can get back up, your punishment is done..."

Felicity's attitude reverted to her smiling self; perhaps another piece of the puzzle had been revealed. In any event, Jacques returned to a seating position. Danielle took a few more pictures of people around the room, before taking over.

"I've been a bad hostess. Anyone want something to drink?"
"What do you have?"
"I have... water, milk, orange juice, fruit punch, grape juice, apple juice, beer, spirits - I think maybe Vodka or Rum - Bailey`s. I can make tea or coffee."
"You were expecting an army regiment?" Jacob joked.
"Well, we were gonna be a while."

Everyone got their orders in: Jacob and Jacques ordered beers; while the others ordered juice. Felicity actually asked Cedric what she could be in the mood for, and he told her he thought she was in the mood for a glass of milk, which she ordered.

Rita wanted to get a beer, but being pregnant, she decided against it. She sighed.

"That's one of the worst parts."
"Let's try so no one is drunk..." Frank commented. "Since we're planning to get intimate, perhaps, I don't want anyone to do it

under the influence, if you get my drift."

No one objected, though no one commented either. Sandra intervened a quiet moment.

"Can we move on to the next game? My game?"
"Yes, we can... What time is it?" Frank inquired.

All eyes went to the clocks or watches. It was a little after 4 in the afternoon.

"Yeah. Let's move on. Supper will be after that."
"In that case, " Laurie said, "maybe I should put the pies in the oven."
"That's right. Everyone likes sheperd's pie?"

No objections were raised, although Rita did raise her hand.

"What is it Rita?"
"I was wondering... but maybe I should talk to Danielle in private?"
"About what?"
"Never mind. It can wait. Danielle, we'll talk later."

Laurie spoke up.

"Well, I need to put the pies in the oven... They need to cook for maybe forty-five minutes."
"All right, " Danielle said, "quick break for all. Rita, come to my room. We'll talk."
"Okay."

Jacob went to help Laurie with the food, as Danielle and Rita left the living room for a quick chat on an undisclosed subject. Sandra bit her lip - she was eager to get her game underway, but she would have to wait a few minutes. While the others were out of the room, Julie took the floor, facing Felicity.

"I think I may have figured it out too..."
"You have?" Jacques exploded. "Am I the only one that doesn't get it?"
"I'm sorry you're not smart enough to get it, " Julie retorted.

Frank intervened.

"Julie, play nice... that's wasn't very sport."
"Sorry. Just... well, can I try giving an answer in private?"

Cedric gave her the go-ahead, so she went to whisper her speculation in Felicity's ear - and Felicity nodded that Julie had indeed figured it out. Julie smiled.

"And what do I get out of it?"
"I don't know. Cedric, what does she get out of it?"
"A delayed favour in return?"
"Sounds nice, " Julie said as she bit her lower lip. "Maybe just a quick kiss right now?"
"Well, you did have to endure kissing my boyfriend... Cedric?"
"Go ahead."

Julie did not hesitate one instant; her lips locked with Felicity's in a wild, passionate embrace. Felicity was taken aback by the intensity behind the kiss. Jacob and Laurie had time to come back from preparing the food before the kiss was done. Laurie intervened.

"Hey! You guys kept on playing without us!"

Eventually, Julie pulled back, and Felicity was left blushing. Julie licked her lips as she went back to her seat.

"God! I love this!"

It did not take long for Rita and Danielle to come back. Rita seemed pleased with herself, but those who knew Danielle a bit more could tell of some uncertainty in her eyes. As everyone sat back down, Sandra got up.

"Okay, let's do my game! We've talked a lot, but now, we're going to get to know each other - by touch. If you're all game, of course."

Everyone was.

Advertisements
Kink Talk