Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-20-2007, 06:40 PM   #1
pagelada

Default The Night I Made the Mistake of My Life [FICTION]

ok first story tell me if the first part good then if so i keep writing

ok so im a normal 16 year old guy called jack, who (as all guys do) likes a certain girl.but one friday one friday that happened to be the 14th after coming home from school my mom told me that i had a visitor and that she will be leaving for a vacation with everybody else in my family axcept me (they say i ccant come cus i dont got any money for it) then she left for the car.i imediattly walk to my bedroom to find alexa in my bedroom (the girl i like). she then starts to make little chat with melike how as your day while looking out the window at my moms car,i wanted to ask but it would be rude.when i finally heard the car driving away she jumped on me and handcuffed me to her foot."WHA-"i scream but alexa yells back "YOU WILL BE MY SLAVE FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR ELSE!!!"
i didn't really have a choice so i just replied "yes...."
" u will title me as mistress or sex god understood!? "
"yes sex god...."
"good now you know where my fathers run down factory is right?"
yes"
ok then put these on and walk to it!" she then threw me a mini skirt thong bra tank top and a blonde wig.I WAS SO FRIKKEN FLIPPED OUT ABOUT DOING THIS but i had no choice.i walked into the closet after bing unlocked and changed she then taped my hands behind my back with duct tape and put make up on my face. she then walked me to the trail leading to her father's run down factory....(little did i know that it is very little run down)

hope u liked part 1 i will continue to write if people post nice responses

i drive by mall and i see this guy ok..i go to the guy he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he then i slapped him and he died the end

Last edited by pagelada; 11-20-2007 at 07:04 PM.
pagelada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:16 PM   #2
pagelada

Default Part 2

i walked with her to the factory dressd as a girl half way there she gives me a cup cake and says to enfoy it while i can so i eat the whole thing in one bite. when we get the the factory she tells me to wait outside just in case while she sneaks inside. i watched as she went inside a couple of minutes pass by and she yells to come in. i walk in as it is abandoned i feel fine but then i notice where she is she is in some kind of control tower i watch as she presses something and dough is dumped onto me and a conveyher belt under me starts moving i get dumped into a tube and is shot down into a plate when it all stops.she then says "GET UP SLAVE!" she then explains that is just testing the system for a little fun in the future she also tells me to stand in front of the tower and strip.i do so i then bow cus she orders me to and feel a great rush of air past me and i start falling...falling...down...then i hit it a gigantic slush and the smell hits my nose.i realise i have just been dumped into the toilet sewage system.......

i drive by mall and i see this guy ok..i go to the guy he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he then i slapped him and he died the end
Old 11-20-2007, 08:55 PM   #3
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice one. Please continue!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 11:15 PM   #4
pagelada

Default part three

i quickly felt that there was a sudden change in the current in the sludge it kept geting faster and faster untill i heard alexa's voice ring out at me "make it through and you ge to go home and live your life as normal go the wrong way and you will be punished most surverely"i continued to worry about the punishments.i came to a fork in the tunnles and the sewage rushed me into one way but i was still on edge about directions.i finally came to another fork i could see light one way and none the other so i followed the light...turns out the other way led me to a back door to the factory and this leads right into the dump where there alexa is just staring at me.i hear her murmer "...looks like its the torture wheel..."when she tells me that inside the cupcake was a whole bottle of laxative and to strip then walk to the factory (which i could see just over some trees)so i did so.when entering i noticed a girl that was about the same age as me that was also striped.she silently led me to two gears that wear opposite each other with rope and handcuffs on each for each hand and foot.alexa came in and yelled "get in there"
"Wha?..no way!"at that point they advanced on me and held me to the gear while alexa locked me into it.i shook and struggled but i was helpless.
the other girl then strapped herself in it but with her but facing me.i watched cautiously while alexa made her way up tot eh control tower once more.she then started pressing buttons and pulling levers while she watched my gear turn until my face was parrelel with her but at that point i realized what i was doing"Hey NO WAY,NO WAY!!" but alexa was already at work i tried to get out as my gear closed in on hers.
"you will open your mouth and my slave girl will then me when it is open enough!"i didn't really have a choice so i opend my mouth like i was going to eat her but "a little more god of sex!"alexa pressed a button and i felt the gear push my face totally into her but.alexa then came and duct taped my mouth open on her but and told me that she had had five bottles of laxative and the oly way to get rid of the poop was to eat it and if you refuse then i will lock you to my bed while i have my slumber party tonight.she smiled then sat down and got out a camera.about five minutes later the foul smell met my nose while totally a tub full of poop was released onto me.i couldn't help it but not to eat it .about fifteen minutes later she finally stoped pooing herself and alexa look in my mouth to find fresh poop in it.she told me i was to go to her house and to strip in her bedroom and lie on her bed.she then gave me a sleeping pill and told me to eat this when i lie down or else.so i spit out the poop and ran to her house(our parents were gone for a month)and did as she told i stripped down to nothing and went to sleep....

Old 11-22-2007, 12:37 AM   #5
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Default chi ching

nice keep it up
Old 11-22-2007, 06:11 AM   #6
Simple_me

You know this sounds remarkably like This is there some Plagiarism going down?

I'm on to you.

It should be also noted i'm half ninja.

yeah, you knowz it.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:17 PM   #7
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

yea keep it up its good
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:10 PM   #8
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Lovely story!! Keep it Up!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 02:58 AM   #9
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

oh deah god that was a turnon...please continue would of prefered the tube thou..lol
Old 11-27-2007, 06:25 PM   #10
pagelada

Default THANKS!! part whatever this part is lol

thx for all the nicecomments i thought that people wouldn't like my story and think it is crazy or somethin else.. so again thx!

i walked over to the door and tried to open it but it just wouldn't budge.i looked around and could see that it was about midnight.i thought that if i thrw myself agaisnt the wall i could probably break it down.so i backed uo into the other wall and threw myself onto the oppisite sde but as i hit it the boobs hurt like hell and i grabbed them."AH!!!"the boobs hurt like hell.i heard a car drive on the sidewalk.i looked around but there was nowhere but the box to hide.i jumped in the box.i could hear people walking around the glass but i didn't dare peek.all of a sudden the container was shattered open and the top of the box was shut and taped shut.i tried other sides of the box but it was taped pretty well.i felt the box being carried into the back of the car and being put inside."HEY!"i yelled "WHO IS THIS!I COMMAND U TO LET ME OUT THIS INSTANT!!!"i heard the what sounded like guys chuckle at my command.it was about a hour or so until i finally fell asleepinside the box.when i woke up i was in alexa's father's factory taped down to a conveyer belt."hey! - hey.. "i looked at myself and i had my dick back and no boobs and i sounded the same and i felt the same"hey! im a guy again!"
"thought u would like that"came a farmiliar voice "i-well wedecided that it is just fun to mess with u and do u a favor and get rid of a little sin u made"
"wha!what did i ever do to u!!"
"dont argue just listen..now is there a sin recenttly that u did that u want to make up for?...."i thought for a moment and i knew that she was talking about this girl that liked me she asked me out and we went out for a while until this party where there was beer and i had a few until i was as drunk as a blind rat and she walked in on me making out with this really hot girl-turns out she was 10 years older then me and she is now having babies cus of me.anyways the girl that liked me ran out crying her head off."wait u dont mean..."
"oh i mean it"she said with a smirk of evil"jack meet jes..."and there she was the girl that ran out crying."hello jack....."she said evily"ive been waiting for this for awhile..."
alexa talked to her for a bit until jes took over in the control tower "so waht do u hate jack huh?"jes said
"well... i dont really like make up since that expieriance yesterday..."
"make up huh?..well just so happens that there is a lipstick factory in this building...."jes said with a glare in her eyes."and we have installed a mold large enough for u so u can fit nice and tight inside some make up!"she almost yelled.i looked forward and could see some molding equipment on machines.alexa came forward with a tape meaureer and measured me.it took awhile cus she had to measure longways side ways diaginal ways this way that way down way up way any way u can think of.she finally went to the storage room and came out with a large lip stick container that looked just my size considering that im a pretty small guy it was about the size of your bed (if u have a normal sized bed) and put it on a molding thing.jes smirked at me and just hit a button.the converyer belt chain things squeesed together to my hands we behind my back but i was flat and strait then jes pulled a lever and the convery belt sprang to life i didn't watch what jes was doing from here bc i was worried about wat was coming.at first half of the lipstick bottle was placed on me then i was put on a real thin piece of conveyerbelt and the other piece came together and was smelted together by a machine hand thing.me (inside the lipstick bottle was placed in two machines hands.i couldnt see what happened next but i felt a warm liquid being poured onto me and it came up to the top of my head.i floated to the top and put my head face up and the liquid hardend pretty quickly so i looked around but i couldn't beccause the liquid was so hard now i couldn't move.the next thing i remember is darkness just darkness from the top being put on it.the whole thing together was pretty light about fifty pounds (just go with it cus i want to make the thing light)aand could be carried by one person with two hands easily.the top then was took off and alexa and jes laughed like crazy and about two minutes later jes said "i dont know i think i should sell u for two dollars..."
"no wait before we do alexa took a pic of me and of the container and downoaded them onto her cell phone and showed me.first i saw the pic of the outside bottle.it said: GIANT LIPSTICK THE BEST KIND!ONLY TWO DOLLARSthen i saw the inside pic it showed me and a bunch of pink lipstick and my face was covvered in it to so at a distance u wouldn't notice me and probably wouldn't feel me either.they covered me back up and carried me onto the sidewalk where they sat and put up a sign saying TWO DOLLARS ONLY FOR THE GIANT LIPSTICK and sat down by it.

again i love u all MUA MUA

Advertisements
Kink Talk