Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-15-2010, 12:50 AM   #1
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth
Default Resurfacing of Joshua O'Malley

Chapter 1 “Days Since Incident: 84, 85, 86, 87…………….1, 2, 3”
It’s been three months. I’ve been in Mexico for most of the time, but no longer. Over the past week I’ve been traveling back north. I just crossed the border into Texas. Three days ago I finally lost control. I was working as a farm hand on a rancher’s property for about a month. His daughter came to visit, she’d been going to school in Mexico City. This girl was beautiful, amazing brown eyes, long hair, maybe five foot four. She was absolutely stunning. I couldn’t resist. Notice how I say “was” in my description?

About two in the morning I left the side building I had been living in, made my way to the main house and found her window. The window lacked any screens and had a traditional swing out style window. I slide a thin piece of metal between the shutters and unlatched it and swung it open. I climbed inside and made my way silently to her bed, luckily all that time sneaking around train yards made me fairly good at stealthy movement. At her bedside I pulled out a thick rag from my pocket, with one quick movement I jumped on the bed, placed the rag over her mouth, had my knees pinning her arms to the bed and a knife to her throat. I told her if she made a sound she’d die instantly and her parents wouldn’t stand a chance. I explained that I was going to remove the rag and not to make a sound.

After a bit of a struggling walk we made it to the out building that I was living in. I had her stripped, tied up spread eagle between the rafters and the legs of the bed. The rag had been stuffed in her mouth, a blindfold was placed on her and I had worked her over thoroughly with a horse-whip from the barn. I removed the blindfold and told her she was going to die tonight, she started to scream but I held a knife to her throat again. Once informed that her death, if quiet, would spare the lives of her parents, she complied fully…well as fully as a twenty year old girl, who just got whipped and was about to die in her parents own house with them sleeping just four hundred feet away, could comply.

I untied her arms and replaced the ropes with thin chain, strong enough to hold tight but thin enough that it didn’t allow her wrists to slip. I left the legs tied with rope as I figured she couldn’t get away anyway with chain holding her. I took a moment to admire my work of art, I considered raping her but I had my memory set on someone else, besides, I got my satisfaction on her pain and soon to be death.

I then enacted the…most creative…part of my plan. I walked over to a footlocker at the end of my bed. Inside I pulled out a large container full of sand. I set up a ladder and climbed up to the rafter directly above her and placed it on there with a small rope tied to the bottom.

I gave my little senorita a kiss and ran the rope over to the only door of the building, a door that swings outward. I make sure not to pull the door open all the way and squeeze out the crack. I tie the rope to the door handle and make my way out.

Now being as I can’t explain what exactly happened, I do know that my plan worked as there were newspaper headlines about a young woman killed by ranch hand, booby trap killed her when parents came to her rescue. Essentially what happened was when the door was swung open by her dad to come find her in the morning it would knock over the container off the rafter. The container had a false bottom and loose top so it pretty much fell apart as it came off. This falling apart released fifteen Brown-tail and Tiger Rattlesnakes which landed directly on her and around her on the ground. Needless to say they were very agitated after being in the container for a few hours and had no problem finding numerous spots to bite her. By the time her father made his way to her past all the snakes on the ground, she was nearly dead with a lethal venom dose in her that no hospital could treat.

Now here I am, a fugitive US citizen being smuggled into the United States across the Rio Grande. On my way to Chicago to see a special young lady who I happen to know still lives there with a new boyfriend, who happens to be an FBI agent. I guess she needed the security…like that’ll stop me.

Here I come Kate. You’ll be mine again.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:44 AM   #2
momo
Account Banned

I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait for the next chapter ^^ great start. Wouldn't change anything about it (:
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Brilliant start.. Cant wait for the next one!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Chapter 2 “Amarillo By Morning”
I made it across the Texas border in the back of a Jeep Wrangler. We crossed just south of Piedras Negras, he took me to just outside of Carrizo Springs and left me with my backpack and a 9mm handgun I had purchased off of him. I made my way to the outskirts of town to some old farms out there. I found one with an old shed far out on the property and I laid down for the night.

Early the next morning I woke to a cliché farm morning with the rooster crowing. I saw the sun just peeking up over the horizon and knew I had to get on my way. There was an old bike in the shed and I decided they wouldn’t miss it, so I hopped on and took off across the field on an old tractor path towards a road I could see in the distance.

About a mile away I finally got to the road and headed in the direction that my driver told me was into town. I got there about nine in the morning, the old bike had a near flat tire and movement was slow. I stopped at a restaurant called Johnny’s Diner for breakfast. Luckily my hair and beard were long enough after three months that I wasn’t too recognizable. I ate my breakfast of three scrambled eggs, bacon and hashbrowns and paid my tab. The waitress was quite nice, fairly attractive too, but I couldn’t be too conspicuous so I left a modest fifteen percent tip and went on my way.

I stopped at a gas station on my way out and asked if there was an airport nearby, I saw small aircraft flying around and figured there had to be something close. They told me to go east on state road 85 and it’d be about two miles down, just before the golf course I’d turn on Airport Drive and it’d be right there.

I made my way out of town and just as the man at the station said I came to Airport Drive and about half a mile down was the concourse of the Dimmit County Airport. It was a small airport, single runway, walk out gates, only able to handle light craft, but it served my needs.

Just as I suspected, being a small community airport the security was light. What security they did have was easy to bypass as well. I left the bike a little ways down the road and made my way towards the backside of one of the hangers. There was a tree line that masked my approach and made it easy to sneak in. There was a single security guard patrolling the backs of the hangers, I waited for him to make two passes and counted the time he was in a blind spot around the corner of the building. On his next pass I would have an approximate two minute window to run across the hundred foot clearing between the trees and the hanger and find an unlocked door to get in.

He turns the corner and my window opens, a quick dash and I’m on the hanger wall, one hundred seconds left. There are three doors on the hanger, I make my way to the first, no luck it’s locked, eighty-five seconds left. I dash to the second and up the three-stair to the door, again locked, fifty seconds left. The last door is about fifty feet away. I jump off the door landing and just as I do I hear it start to open, I duck down and pull the handgun. A man walks out in a pilot jumpsuit, clearly former Air Force. Just as he clears the door I stand up and reach through the stair rail and place the gun against his lower abdomen.

I say, “Open the door now,” in a quiet voice, “and don’t make a sound, you won’t get hurt.” I hear the security guard’s radio crackle as he nears the corner, the man pulls out a keycard and quickly swipes it over the handle and I hear a click. He opens it up and I usher him in just as I see the guard coming around the corner.

We make our way into the hanger, “Is he gonna suspect anything? Tell me the truth, I don’t want to have to kill anyone.”
“No, he knows the pilots go out there for smokes so he won’t think anything of it.”
“Good, now I mean it when I say I won’t hurt you, I just want to get out of town. Now which one is your plane?”
He points to a small four-seater Cessna about twenty feet away.
“Perfect, lets go.”
We start to walk towards the plane when I hear another door on the far side of the hanger open. In walks a woman, mid-twenties, hair pulled into a ponytail, jumpsuit similar to the man I’m holding hostage.
“Who is she?” I whisper as we reach the side of the plane.
“My student, she’s gonna be coming over here, please, let me get her to go away.”
“No, she’s coming with, I kinda like her.”
“Don’t do this, please…” Then he stops mid sentence as the butt of my gun lands on the base of his skull, I catch his body and hold him up though he is unconscious.

The girl hears something and stupidly as all girls her age do, she runs to the sound before screaming. Just as she gets to the side of the plane I say, “Don’t make a sound. Get over here NOW.”
She comes around the plane and I point the gun directly at her, “One sound and you both take a bullet.”
She gasps and doesn’t move an inch.
“Get over here, open the door and help me get him in.”
She slowly moves towards me and opens the cockpit door, she climbs in and I hand her his upper torso. She grunts at the dead weight and I quickly lift him from the waist and into the plane. She looks at me wondering what to do next, “Sit down and start up the plane. I’m guessing you had a lesson planned for today?”
“Yyy-eee-ssss, is he dead?”
“No, just unconscious, but you both will be if you don’t get me off the ground.”
“Oo-k. Hhh-ooww will I convince the tower to clear us?”
“Well, he’s…sick…and lost his voice, you’re relying commands, if they need to talk to him, I can imitate him enough.”
“Whaat do you want from me?”
“Just get me off the ground, we’ll decide from there.”

With that she started the engine and we both sat down. We began our taxi out of the hanger and she began to radio commands to and from the tower.

All was in the clear and we began to turn out onto the runway, suddenly a transmission came over the radio, “Tango One Nine, it seems you left your wallet in the hanger. Would you like to return for that?”
In the best ‘sick’ voice I could manage, “Negative tower, I’ll pick it up on return.” I hoped that went over well.
“Roger that Tango One Nine, by the way Tango One Nine, when did you change your callsign from Victor Five Seven? To the pilot of Cessna Two Two Five, please return to the gate or we will be forced to take action against your aircraft.”
“Tower, I am an armed man with a gun to a civilian hostage and a second hostage unconscious, you will stand down and clear us for takeoff immediately or you will have bodies to clear from this taxiway.”
“Cessna we will not clear the runway and you will return to the hanger immediately, do not harm any of the hostages, we have law enforcement on the way. You cannot escape.”
“Well tower, it seems that I can, I got a plane, you got cops far away, and I got one hostage left in this plane.”
“Pilot of the Cessna, you said you had two hostages.”
“Not anymore,” with that I popped the door and pushed out the body of the man, I leaned back took two quick shots and watched a pool of blood form around his head and torso, “That man’s death is on your hands. Now clear us for takeoff or you’ll have a second body.”
“Roger Cessna, you are cleared for takeoff in one minute, rerouting plane on approach.”
“Roger that tower, thank you very much.”

I instruct the girl to taxi us onto the runway and I look out and see an approaching plane veer off from it’s landing, not one hundred feet from the surface. She taxis out, turns down the runway, she’s in tears by this point. “NOW PUNCH IT BEFORE I SHOOT YOU TOO” She pushes the throttle forward and the plane accelerates down the runway.
“Have a nice day tower, I enjoyed my visit.”

The girl pulls back on the stick and we leave the ground. About ten minutes later we’re at a cruising altitude and heading north. I have her put the plane on autopilot, she states that there isn’t one on this craft, so I take the copilot stick and instruct her to strip. She objects and I dig the barrel of the gun into her leg, “Do you want me to shoot your leg, maybe breaking some electronics and we both go down as I shoot holes into you the whole way down?” she violently shakes her head, “I didn’t think so, NOW STRIP.”

She strips and I admire a very cute girl, smallish tits, a clean pussy, and nice toned body.

“Now we’re gonna play a little game of truth or dare. Except in this game the stakes are a little bit higher. We got a few hours til Amarillo which is where we’re putting this bird down, I’d hate to have to ‘drop you off’ before we get there.”

She begins to cry.

“You go first, Truth or Dare?”
Old 06-16-2010, 12:16 AM   #5
Umbra

Hm. I'm liking this story so far, so I will stick with it. Keep up the good work.
Umbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:33 AM   #6
ofthenorth
Account Banned

In an effort to maintain realism in the story, as much of the story will be based upon reality as possible. Other than events and people, nearly all locations, geography, distances, items, equipment, vehicles, businesses, and anything else involved will be as accurate to reality as possible. Feel free to look any of it up for yourself, it might give you a new perspective into the story and the ability to follow the story more realistically. I'm hoping this element will add to the storytelling. Also, if any of you have a specific town or place or anything you'd like incorporated please feel free to add it in. The storyline is pretty much open, involving a lot of traveling and scenarios in various places. Your suggestions on places to go will give me more ideas to follow with, how he gets to them, what he does there, etc will be up to me but the places he goes feel free to make your input heard.

And feel free to stop by Johnny's Diner in Carrizo Springs, TX. I've never been there but I'm sure it's good. It's just down the road from Dimmit County Airport.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:42 PM   #7
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Chapter 3 “Never Pick Consequence”
We were cruising at 17,000ft. on a heading of three-five-zero. Our destination was Hutchinson County Airport, about forty miles from Amarillo. At 438nmi and a cruising speed, in our Cessna 182, of 145 knots, we’re looking at two hours and fifty-five minutes to our destination.

That leaves plenty of time for some fun with my hostage, that is if we don’t get the military or police on our ass to shoot us down. I’ve taken the controls and am flying it, based off my limited intelligence of pull back to go up and push to go down.

“You gonna pick or do I gotta pick for you?”
“Truthhh”
“It seems we got someone kinda scared,” I chuckle at her, “very well, I’ll start easy on you. What’s your name?”
“Elesia,” she squeaks out.
“Well Elesia, it’s your turn.”
“What?…oh ok. Truth or dare?”
“Truth, I’m not gonna take a dare til you do.”
“Why are you doing this?”
“Well honestly, I’m just trying to get back to someone I care a lot about, unfortunately I’m wanted, so this is my only way to travel.”
“Really? So you really don’t want to hurt me? What about Dave back at the airport?”
“Ah ah ah, it’s not your turn. One question at a time. Truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“Damnit, aren’t we ever gonna have some fun? Fine, what made you take pilot lessons?”
“I wanted to become a pilot like my dad and work with him at his skydive school.”
“Well you might just get to do that as long as you behave and follow along with what I say to do. Your turn again.”
“Truth or dare?”
“I think I can trust you not to be stupid, so dare.”
“Uh…” she stammered, caught off guard, “I dare you to…land this plane.”
“You sure about that?”
“Yy-ee-ssss, Land this plane and let me go.”
“Very well. However, I’ve never flown, I’m just going from what I’ve seen in movies up here, it’s easy in flight, but if you really want me to land it I will.”
She gets an extremely worried look as she realizes what she just said, “Wait NO, don’t land it, let me land it, that’s what I meant, let me land it.”
“Too late, I’m landing this bird. However, you never said when so we’re going to land as scheduled. Now, truth or dare?”
“Uh…dare…”
“I dare you…to start playing with yourself and don’t stop til I say to.”
“WHAT?! I’m not doing that in front of you.”
”You can refuse but you take the consequences, it’s just a little masturbation, besides, you’re already naked.”
“Fine…” she says as she gives in and slowly reaches down to her pussy and begins to finger herself. She’s slow at first but begins to build up a nice rhythm as she forgets her current situation and focuses on the pleasures at hand…literally.
“You gonna ask me?”
“Wha…shit…oh…” she says as she snaps back to reality, “Truth or dare?”
“Haha, dare.”
“I…dare you to…strip…if I’m naked you should be too.”
“Ok…” I say as I start to take off my shirt. “Truth or dare?” I finally ask as my boxers come off.
“Dare.”
“Blow me”
“FUCK NO. That’s too much. I won’t do it.”
“Do it now bitch or you take the consequences.”
“NO, I won’t do that. I’ll take the consequences.”
“Fine.”

I take my pistol and whip her across the forehead and knock her out. I carefully tie her hands together with my belt behind the chair.

About an hour and a half later she wakes up, wondering where she is and still in a daze. I tell her we’re about forty-five minutes out and will be landing soon. She asks me what happened and I tell her she took the consequences and she’ll be finding out soon enough what those consequences are.

As we make approach to Hutchinson County Airport I pick up the radio headset and begin to listen to the controllers. I hear chatter about my plane and the situation as I near the airport. Soon they pick up my transponder and begin to radio me. I whip Elesia again and knock her out so she doesn’t bother me.

“Pilot of the hijacked Cessna, please respond….Pilot of the Cessna on approach please respond.”
“Mayday, mayday, mayday, this is the man piloting the Cessna. We’ve retaken the plane and coming in fast, there’s warning lights going off and I smell smoke.”
“To whom am I speaking?”
“I was taken hostage in Carrizo Springs. I’m a salesman, I was there to start taking lessons and the man took us all hostage.”
“Pilot, we were informed there were only two hostages, a man and woman and the man was killed in Carrizo. Who are you?”
“The man who took us hostage lied, there were three of us, he wanted some insurance if he needed to kill the second one. Please, tell me how to land this thing.”
“One minute sir, we’re getting someone to talk you down. Where is the man that hijacked your plane?”
“We were able to open the door and threw him out about three minutes ago. It was over some farmland. Tower, the engine is sputtering, I don’t know what’s going on.”
“Just stay calm sir, our pilot is almost here. What’s your name?”
“Thomas…Thomas Richards.”
“Well Mr. Richards, can you tell us what’s happening up there?”
“It’s sputtering, I think there’s some smoke.”
“Sir, we’re not seeing any smoke from here but just stay calm, it’s cloudy and windy if it’s small we probably can’t see it. Our pilot is here he’s gonna talk you into the landing.”
“Mr. Richards, this is Tony Mendez, I’m gonna talk you through this so just stay calm for me.”
“Yes sir.”
“What is your heading right now? It should be a little three digit number near the compass.”
“It’s three hundred and fifty.”
“Good, three-five-zero. You’re gonna want to adjust your heading to three-five-one. Use the rudders and stick to point your aircraft til it says three-five-one.”
“Done.”
“Now slowly pull back on the throttle and adjust your speed to one hundred knots.”
“Done.”

Tony Mendez proceeded to instruct me through the landing process. We land and I come to a full stop. I look behind and see two fire trucks and two ambulances making their way down the runway. I consider jumping out and running but they’re too close and it’s too open. I’m gonna have to figure out something else.

As they approach I see police coming down the road at the end of the runway. I can tell they’re coming here but they’re going to a service road I saw on approach. I got at least a few minutes before they get here. I gotta do something fast. I take the corner of my jacket and bite down hard and quickly stab my pocket knife into my leg. I scream into the jacket but keep my composure. I quickly untie Elesia’s hands and wrap the belt around my leg in a tourniquet and tighten it down. Elesia is still out cold. Just then the ambulances pull up to the side of the plane.

I open the door and fall out.

“She needs medical attention, she was hit in the head with a pistol twice. I got a leg wound from a stab. The knife is still in the plane. I think he hit an artery it’s bleeding bad.”

The EMTs rush me into an ambulance as they pull her out of the passenger side.

“Is she gonna be ok?”
“She’ll be fine, just a concussion it seems don’t worry about her, we’re taking you in to get you checked. It seems you got this tourniquet on fast enough though. It may have saved your life.”

They close the doors and start driving away slowly, one EMT begins an IV line just as I see the police speed past.

We turn off the service road and onto the road and the driver hits the sirens. We start to speed off and a call on the radio comes in, “Girl in the plane incident just woke up, says the pilot was the hijacker and there were no other people on the plane. Bus one-one-five restrain your patient police are on their way to your position.” The EMT turns to look at me and I already have my pistol out and pointed at his head.

“Turn this bus onto the highway and no one gets hurt. Radio in, tell them you’re pulling off into a gas station and the patient was drugged and now restrained.”

We turn off the street and onto State Road 136 towards Amarillo.

“You get me to Amarillo and your wife gets to see you tonight.”
“How do you know I’m married?”
“You got a ring on dumbass. Now shut up and drive.”

We take off. I see a sign that says Amarillo 38 Miles.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #8
storyboy

*giggles*

Yay!
storyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #9
lilwetslave

Red face

More More More....please Mr. North
I need more!!!!

Dislikes : Public, pee

Limits : Perment, family/friends, poo, illegal. messy

Toys :
2dildos
g-spot vibrator
bullet vib
Hitatchi wand
Anal vibrator

collar with attached cuffs
ankle and wrist cuffs with straps for under mattress
Handcuffs
Ball gag
Blindfold
Cloths pins
25/F/Canada
No pics/cam
Owned/Married
lilwetslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:04 PM   #10
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

This is probably one of the best stories I've seen on here. I can't wait for more!
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:34 AM   #11
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Slightly different approach to this chapter, but I was just in a different kinda mood. I like it though as a chapter. And timetoshine, you'll like the last paragraph.

Chapter 4 “Old Friends”
About an hour later we make it to Amarillo city limits. Just off East Amarillo Blvd. there is a bowling alley, Eastridge Lanes, behind it is a small suburb. I instruct the driver to drive to this bowling alley and ask for his cell phone. I take it and make a quick call. In this suburb I got a friend, who also possesses a few “kinks” you could say.

You see, most of society thinks people like me, compulsive serial killers that is, work alone. Truth of the matter is, there’s a huge ring of people like us, a very elaborate ring, a brotherhood, if you will, of serial killers. Now you may be wondering what is the purpose of this? Well it’s simple. Many of us are not high profile killers, in all honesty, I’m a rare breed, many are just simple people that one day decided they wanted to know the thrill of taking another person’s life. That, however, brings many risks into the personal freedom of a person. Usually after committing such an act one might find themselves in possession of a cadaver that they are unable to get rid of, weapons that are traceable, and usually witnesses and cops after them. That’s because most people are STUPID, or just unlucky. Generally, it’s quite simple to take a life and get away with it completely, as long as you have the resources available to you. That’s where we come in. For the lucky few who are able to contact this brotherhood, (which lacks a name for itself but that’s only for purposes on anonymity, names are traceable), they are able to tap into a wealth of resources at their disposal. From pig farmers and construction foremen for disposal of bodies, to gunsmiths and ammo manufacturers for unlicensed firearms and untraceable ammo, to plastic surgeons, hairdressers and government officials with power to issue various documents for disappearing and changing identity. Truth is, once you tap into this brotherhood, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to get away with any form of killing, unless you completely fuck up.

Now this brotherhood does have regulations for joining, namely that you must visually document a killing and provide physical evidence that the victim is deceased by your hand. The visual must be a video recording of the act, photographic evidence is not allowed. The evidence, however, may be anything from the whole body to organs that were evidently removed on the video, to a piece of skin from the body that has the marks of the implement used in the video. Whatever the evidence may be it must be shown on the video being removed. There must be confirmation and absolute proof of the killing, this evidence remains in possession of a randomly selected senior member and will be revealed by that member to the authorities if it is ever found out that the person had snitched.

Enough about the brotherhood, back to my story.

One of the members lived in this east Amarillo suburb, she, yes I said she, was an old friend as well and had a certain taste for men in uniform. I gave her a call and told her I was at Eastridge Lanes with a “package” for her. She got all giddy on the phone and told me she was on her way back from the store and would be there in about three minutes and to meet her at her house, a key was under the mat.

You might wonder how we’re not spotted driving an ambulance stolen from Borger. Well just outside of Fritch, TX. There’s a campground on Lake Meredith. A quick pit stop, pistol whip to the back of their heads, and a little hotwiring on an ’86 Chevy van, enough said.

We pull into my friend’s house, I can’t give you her name, that’d break the rules, instead I’ll call her Susan. I get out and go unlock the door, I make my way through the house and open the garage, go out and drive the van in. Just as the garage closes I see Susan pull into the drive.

Susan is a tall woman, about 5’10” and she’s wearing a pair of two-inch heels so she’s only an inch shorter than I am. Regardless of my distaste for women that are really tall, I still find her very attractive, setting aside the fact that she gets off on torturing men. She runs up to me and gives me a hug in the kitchen and a kiss on the cheek, as intimidating as her presence is, she’s very child like in attitude, even when she tortures and kills, she always makes it a game.

“So where’s my present, old friend?”
“Haha,” I laugh, “You get right to business as usual I see? They’re out in the garage.”
“They? More than one?”
“Yep, two EMTs that I took hostage in evading the cops.”
“Cops? And you came here? WHAT THE FUCK?”
“Don’t worry, you know me, I can lose a tail any day of the week. That’s why I get called for the driving.”
“You’re right, but if I see lights, your balls will be fed to my dog.”
“Haha,” I chuckle knowing she’s sarcastic and completely trusts my judgment, another quality of the club, trust in each others abilities and trust that we won’t jeopardize each other because we rely off each other to satisfy our needs, “You of all people should know they’d choke on their size.” I give her a little wink.
“Shut up, that was a one time thing,” she gives me a little half smile, “You know, you’re still the only man I’ve ever been with. I might be willing to give it another go if what you brought me is as good as I suspect.”
“Well, we’ll see what you think.”

We walk out to the garage and open the sliding door. She gets a huge smile across her face and hugs me and gives me a big kiss.

“I think you just might be getting some, if you got time to spare that is?”
“Of course, I got all the time in the world.”

We drag the bodies out of the van and through a door in the back of the garage. Inside the door is a steel grate in the floor. She opens it and we drop the EMTs inside.

“Now lets get down to business before you gotta run.”

She takes my hand and pulls my into the house, by the time we’re in the kitchen, which is just inside from the garage, she’s already down to her skirt only and her perfect tits sticking out, nice and perky, a natural D cup. She uses her finger to lead me into the bedroom and pushes me onto the bed. She straddles me and slowly strips for me while bending over and kissing me every few seconds. Once she is undressed she begins to take my shirt and pants off, my cock is already rock hard under my boxers. She pulls my boxers off and throws them across the room. Pins me to the bed and slides her wet pussy across the tip of my cock.

“You know, I usually tease the shit out of my captives before I torture them and ultimately kill them in a state of agonizing denial.”
“I’m well aware of your techniques my dear, however, you’re also well aware of the fact that you could never bring yourself to harm me in any way.”
“That I am love. Don’t know what it is but you’re the only man I’ve ever been attracted to.”
I push up on her arms and flip her over reversing the position and pinning her down, she knows she’s no match for my strength, “You’re gonna be sore by the time I’m done with you.”
I reach behind her and grab the cuffs she has attached to her headboard, first time these new ones have been used on her. I attach them to her wrists and she’s already gasping and moaning in pleasure, helplessness is what gets her off even more than torturing does, but she’s never been able to trust a man enough to not hurt her, except for me.
“Where’s your toy box?”
“In the closet, top shelf, black box.”
I get up and walk over to the closet. I pull out the box and see she’s added to it since our night together four years ago. I pull out a ring gag and place it in her mouth, I buckle it tight and tease her with a finger in her mouth.

I next grab a set of clover clamps with a chain between them. I attach one to each nipple and hear her gasp as each is clamped down. I take a rubber cord and attach it to the chain in between and run the cord over top the canopy support beams of her bed. To the other end I attach a half-pound weight. I pull it down and hear her moan as it pulls on her nipples, but then I release the weight and the cord makes it snap up her moment of relief is short lived though as it bounces back down and up again repeatedly til it finally comes to rest.

The next item I grab is a medium sized plug, used to humiliate her victims now it’ll stretch her nearly virgin ass, only other thing that’s been in it is my cock four years ago. This plug is six inches long and about an inch and a half wide. Not too large but it’ll cause some discomfort for her tight hole. I make her lick it a few times then lube it up with Astroglide, I rub some on her ass and slide some inside with my index finger, she gasps at the intrusion and knows more is to come. With one quick motion I slide the plug right up in her, no mercy shown. She screams, luckily her walls are soundproof.

I ask her if she’s ready and she nods. I grab her hips place the tip of my cock just inside her dripping cunt and ram it deep into her in one thrust. She immediately screams out and I see her digging her nails into her palms as I begin to pound into her harder and faster. I show no mercy on this tight pussy that’s been empty aside from her fingers for four years. My cock feels like it’s ripping her in half as it saws in and out of her gaping hole. Not long after I start I pull out and shove my cock through the ring gag and down her throat. A few quick pumps and I’m exploding in her mouth. She does her best to swallow as I tug on the weight and release it making it bounce and repeatedly tug her nipples again.

I pull the plug out of her tight ass and without warning shove my cock deep inside of it. I’m one of the few lucky men that’s able to do two or three orgasms in a row without losing erection. I immediately begin pounding her ass for the second time in her life. As I continue my assault I keep playing with and tugging on the weight. I see her looking up at me for some sign of emotion or feeling but I avoid any eye contact. It was the one aspect about me that won her over, my complete lack of emotion to her when I used her. I’m cold as a winter day in Antarctica. Of course I’m enjoying every second of this brutal ravishing of her body but I don’t express any sign of it. In fact I keep almost a curious look on my face as I play with the weight, like the look of a child playing with something and not knowing what it does. I keep playing with it, listening to her screams, and my thrusting in her ass is almost an involuntary motion. She begins to cry as her nipples feel as if they’re being ripped off and her anal passage is being torn apart. After what seems like hours to her and was in fact about thirty-five minutes of non-stop ass fucking, I pull out of her ass and again, without any showing of emotion, pull her head up to my cock and shove it in her mouth. She licks it as best she can as I pump my cock, fresh from her ass, down her throat. Just as I go over the edge I pull out and blast my load all over her face. I then stand up and walk out of the bedroom to the bathroom to go clean up, leaving her still bound, fucked, and clamped. Of course I make sure to put the plug back in before I go. One last touch, I strap a vibrator directly to her clit and turn it on high.

About an hour later I return to see her thrashing around in her bonds. Her clamps are stretching her nipples to their limits and her face is covered in tears and running makeup.

I turn the vibrator off mid-orgasm and she wails in frustration and happiness as I stopped her suffering but denied her the finish of that last one.

“You ready to be let go?”
She nods furiously. I undo the clamps, remove the gag, and undo the wrist cuffs. She screamed when I took off the clamps and her nipples are nearly destroyed, but they’ll be fine in a day or two. She takes a few minutes to work her jaw back into position after being stretched for so long. I tell her she can remove the plug when she wants to. She smiles knowing that I know she’ll keep it in as a reminder of me for a few days.

“I gotta get going, I gotta meet up with ‘Ronald’” another name that’s not actually his, “so he can get me out of town. I’ll be back someday.”
“You better be. I’ll have to hunt you down if you’re not, and it better not be four years again.”
“Trust me, it won’t.”

With that I walk out the door without even a goodbye, but that’s the nature of our relationship. I hop in the van and head east towards the airport. Ronald has a private plane and he’s an actual friend. He’ll be able to get me outta here with no questions.

Next stop. Montana, then on to Canada. There’s someone I gotta meet in Lloydminster, Alberta. Should be there in a few days.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:23 AM   #12
lilwetslave

Great job Mr.North
You've got me hooked

Dislikes : Public, pee

Limits : Perment, family/friends, poo, illegal. messy

Toys :
2dildos
g-spot vibrator
bullet vib
Hitatchi wand
Anal vibrator