Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-20-2023, 12:38 PM   #1
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Default Attempted Blackmail (Need advice)

In hindsight I know I should have been more careful, but as the title of my post says, I sent someone intimate content and they threatened to expose it if I didn't send them money.

What I did was delete any messages involving the images/videos(though whether or not that deleted it on their end I'm unsure.) and then blocked and reported their account.

Just curious if anyone thinks this is the right move or if anyone has any advice as to what else I could do.

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 12:46 PM   #2
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Please anyone? I'm really anxious and don't know what to do

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Old 04-20-2023, 12:53 PM   #3
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Point out that what they did is illegal as you did not consent to financial blackmail. They are guilty of extortion and let them know that if they do expose you, you will go straight to the authorities. Make it clear that if they take you down, you can take them down too.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 12:55 PM   #4
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

I made it very clear that I didn't agree to it and did mention that.

I've also made any all all accounts they knew about as private as possible. Do you think I have done all that I could?

PM Dares

Old 04-20-2023, 03:06 PM   #5
Rando89
Account Banned

1. Private all your accounts
2. Delete all messages sent with that person
3. If possible, change your username/social media handles temporarily.
4. Usually, this relies on fear. Don't show them that you're afraid, even if you are.

It will be okay, what do you think is the worst case scenario?
Rando89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 07:44 PM   #6
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Most of my stuff is private already so I don't think they could have gotten contact info for anyone I know really. But I guess worst case they may have gotten some way to contact my friends. I'm pretty sure everything is fine now as they threatened to expose everything within 5 minutes around noon (roughly 10 hours ago) and no one has messaged me anything about it which all my friends would have done. I'm assuming they realized I wasn't worth the time after I stopped responding

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk