Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-06-2023, 03:28 PM   #1
Publicuseslutt

Female Semi-public/ Public task - LA

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some semi-public and public tasks to do. Please let me know your suggestions and if possible, I will look to complete them and post a report.

If not possible, I will share a reason for the same and see if any modification is possible.

Thanks

Punishments: hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term butt plugs, nipple clamps, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family and friends

Toys: Dildo 9 inch long, Hitachi Vibrator, Remote controlled vibrator, Butt plug in 3 sizes with colored jewel

Dare list
Publicuseslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 03:44 PM   #2
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Publicuseslutt View Post
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some semi-public and public tasks to do. Please let me know your suggestions and if possible, I will look to complete them and post a report.

If not possible, I will share a reason for the same and see if any modification is possible.

Thanks
Have you done any public or semi-public dares before? If so, what happened?

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 03:49 PM   #3
Publicuseslutt

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
Have you done any public or semi-public dares before? If so, what happened?
Hi,

I have dressed scantily in public, flirted with guys, even hooked up in clubs but these were not task by anyone as such.

Punishments: hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term butt plugs, nipple clamps, deepthroating, cum eating

Toys: Dildo 9 inch long, Hitachi Vibrator, Remote controlled vibrator, Butt plug in 3 sizes with colored jewel

Dare list
Old 02-06-2023, 04:01 PM   #4
Gothswitch

Quote:
Hi,

I have dressed scantily in public, flirted with guys, even hooked up in clubs but these were not task by anyone as such.
Then let’s start with something simple. Wear a short skirt to a mall, and ensure you ride the escalator numerous times so that people may look up your skirt and see your panties. You must spend at least an hour in the mall.

If you see anyone wearing the same colour skirt as you, go to the restroom, remove your panties, and continue the rest of the hour without them, again, riding the escalator as many times as you can whilst pretending to shop normally.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Full Kinklist
Old 02-06-2023, 04:03 PM   #5
Publicuseslutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
Then let’s start with something simple. Wear a short skirt to a mall, and ensure you ride the escalator numerous times so that people may look up your skirt and see your panties. You must spend at least an hour in the mall.

If you see anyone wearing the same colour skirt as you, go to the restroom, remove your panties, and continue the rest of the hour without them, again, riding the escalator as many times as you can whilst pretending to shop normally.
Thank you for sharing this, i can certainly do this. It is like exercise going up and down the elevator. Do you have any suggestion on length and color of skirt. I can take that into account.

Dare list
Old 02-06-2023, 04:08 PM   #6
Gothswitch

Quote:
Thank you for sharing this, i can certainly do this. It is like exercise going up and down the elevator. Do you have any suggestion on length and color of skirt. I can take that into account.
Short enough that it will catch the eye. Colour is up to you…the more commonplace, the more chance there will be that the panties won’t last the hour. How brave are you…?

Full Kinklist
Old 02-06-2023, 03:50 PM   #7
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Take some nude pics no face. Print them out fold them up and leave them in a public place.like leave them on the bathroom sink at a bar or drop them in a train station

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 03:51 PM   #8
Publicuseslutt

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
Take some nude pics no face. Print them out fold them up and leave them in a public place.like leave them on the bathroom sink at a bar or drop them in a train station
Thank you for the suggestion
I am not looking to leave my pics in the public but if i can understand, what is the purpose of it.

Dare list

Advertisements
Kink Talk