Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 03-30-2021, 06:47 PM   #1
PrettyKitten

Default Captured Agent

Long post, trigger warning for rape and such

I have this specific fantasy of being a secret agent that gets captured and used. I was hoping you folks of get dare could help come up with dares to simulate this. I'm going to be completing dare during a specified time set Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1800 to 0800 the next day.
Any replies or PMs recieved outside of those times will be done the next evening. And if I have to many dares to complete in those three evenings, I will do a couple of evenings longer until they are all completed.

Fantasy:
I'm a spy or secret agent of some sort and while I am on a mission i get caught by the enemy. I get knocked out and dragged to their base. I wake up tied to a chair, despite my best efforts I am unable to get free, my struggling makes me realize that I'm naked and exposed to whatever they want to do to me. An agent comes in and explains the usual spiel of how I'm gonna give the information they want or they will find a way to get it from me. Or maybe he doesn't explain that and later into it he explains that I'm only there for the pleasure of their agents, no information i have would be useful enough to get them to let me go.

Either way. To begin with he decides to tease me until I can't stand it. Running his hands over me, slapping, pinching, touching anything and everything he wants. Once I'm wet he starts to degrade me for enjoying this. He starts playing with my cunt, maybe his hands, maybe a vibrator, teasing and teasing me, not letting me cum. He keeps going, mixing pain in with the pleasure until I am so horny I cant stand it, begging him to do something, anything, just please fuck me. Maybe he unties me and reties me some other way so my pussy and mouth are both exposed for use, or maybe he just degrades me some more about how he wouldn't fuck something as low as me, how dare I think he would dirty himself like that. Maybe he shoves a dildo in me, vibratir on high on my aching clit and leaves me alone in the room, maybe some sensory deprivation. Leaving me horny and aching, from both teasing and the pain. Maybe having other agents come in to torture and tease me as much as they want.

If he tied me so my pussy and mouth are ready for use maybe he fucks me, either hole or both, cumming on me since I'm not worthy of being filled with his cum. Leaving me exposed, again maybe he adds some toys to keep me horny after he leaves. He informs other agents of my predicament, letting any and all agents who want to come in and use me however they like, whether that be using me so they can cum, hurting me, whatever they want.

I'm either left to sleep tied to the chair or if they're feeling nice I get untied and I get a collar and chain, chained to the wall so i can sleep on the floor, 'like the dirty pet I am'. If they give me the collar and chain i am led around their base, naked, covered in cum, dripping and filled with a dildo or whatever they want. They just lead me around on all four, humiliating and hurting me, letting people touch and use me, I see no chance for escape or an end in sight.

There is the list of PM "trigger words" each one corresponding to a dare, action or add on. As well as one for you to come up with your own if you have an idea.

Ideas for dares can also be taken from actual interrogation or torture methods as my friend pointed out, like caning the feet (or thighs, stomach, anything really), waterboarding, stress positions, etc.

All dares will be done at my discretion, if something feels dangerous or breaks a limit I wont do it but I can let you know I wont do it so if you wanna send something different or alter what you had.

I have a dog kennel I can use as well as dog bowls. I can mix up some body safe fake cum and put it in a baster to go on or in

Unless a dare specifies it I wont be allowed to clean myself, shower, use the toilet, eat, obviously this only applied to the hours the game is active.

WALKED: do 20 laps around your room on all fours

FUCKED: fuck yourself with a dildo for 10 minutes

USED: Squirt fake cum to simulate being cummed on. Location amd amount is again the darer's choice

LEASHED: leash yourself to something and take a nap on the floor

LOCKED - and you put on your cuffs untill someone sends you an unlock pm dare

UNLOCKED- they need your hand to jerk them off and so your handcuffs are removed, but you'll have to jerk off the syringe and have it cum on your face

RAPE - and you ride the dildo how and where the darer says or find a way to suction it onto something so that you can also do with handcuffs on. No hands allowed.in any case

CAGE, locked in dog kennel, can be combined with toys, cuffs, chain, etc. Time limit is 1.5 hours at a time

RP BONUS, dares sent in rp style can add an additional up to 20 minutes to dare

JAILER BONUS, the poster with more RP posts at the end of the game gets an additional evening or two of control

Modifiers

ON ALL FOURS, ankles tied to thighs so I cant get off all four during dare, stuck crawling

HAIR, hair bondage is added, either tied to a stationary object or to body somewhere, whatever darker prefers, to simulate hair being pulled,

INSERT XY, insert x object into y hole for time. Maximum time 1 hr unless combined with sleep

POSE, send the position and timer, 30 minutes maximum at a time

CREATIVE, if you have a dare that doesn't have a word to go with it you can send this and your dare, as opposed to sticking with the words listed this gives now free reign, can be used as a dare or as a modifier to go with dares or over night dares for sleep

PEE, this one can be during the day as well, times can be listed to be allowed to pee

VIBE, high or low speed and how long. Battery will last two hours before it needs charged

BREAK, allowed to go to the bathroom, in addition to PEE command breaks can be combined with additional dares to make it not simply an allowance, made more punishing.

DRINK, forced to drink water, specific amount, limit 3 cups an hour

BODY WRITING, specify what to write and where, as long as its hidden by clothes it will be in sharpie

Sleep modifiers

CUFFED, sleep with wrists and or ankles cuffed together

SPREAD, sleep tied to bed spread eagle

INSERT, toys can be inserted and left all night

CHAINED, chain is clipped to collar and attached to headboard until morning

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93410

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93411

Last edited by PrettyKitten; 03-30-2021 at 06:59 PM.
PrettyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 12:06 AM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

You did such an amazing job on the intro to this thread (both in effort, and creativity) that I thought I would add some more atmosphere to your post by getting into, and continuing, your role playing theme. I will do this story in a few parts, just to keep you on the edge of your seat (I love keeping a sub in suspense) and I will even try to use your list of dares in the captured scenes, if I can. I will leave it up to you whether you do the entire story as written. Either way, I hope you have fun with this and I encourage you to explore your writing talents further. Enjoy!

PART #1 - The Capture of Pretty Kitten

The secret agent, code-named 'Pretty Kitten' was laying flat against the hard brick wall of the only alleyway she could find to hide for a few moments, while trying to catch her breath. They had been chasing her for almost 45 minutes now, and it didn't seem like they were going to abandon the search until she was either captured, or dead. She knew she had to calm down quickly, so she could think straight and find a way out of this.

Pretty Kitten certainly had been in more dangerous situations before, but she also knew that one stupid mistake on her part, could quickly put her on the wrong side of this game. Her heart was pounding behind her rib cage, and she was sure they would hear her heartbeats, if she couldn't get her fear and panic under control soon.

From the sounds of the yelling and all the barking, Pretty Kitten guessed there were at least eight or nine armed goons, and three or four tracking dogs out looking for her. One thing was for certain, Finn Storm, who was better known as the "Wild Shadow" in the international world of espionage, wasn't going to just let her walk away alive, now that she finally discovered both his true identity, and where his secret base of operations was located.

Pretty Kitten had been chasing Mr. Storm for the last three and a half years, and with the recent help of another foreign agent she only knew as "Jack the Mechanic" she finally got a big break in the case only two weeks ago. The only problem was, Jack was supposed to be her way out of Storm's underground, but he was now a motionless heap about nine blocks south of her current position, thanks to a point-blank shot from a 9mm Beretta.

While the thick fog and light mist were certainly keeping the visibility low -- and were probably the only reason she hadn't been caught yet -- they were also the reason she was having trouble escaping. With only being able to see a few hundred feet in front of her, she just couldn't be sure what lay ahead of her in any direction. She already had a few close calls, but fortunately she was alerted by the men checking-in using their cell phones. And from the dogs barking off in the distance, she was almost certain that she was now completely surrounded.

So here she was, leaning up against a wall with her gun drawn and her heart hammering relentlessly in her chest. She was now drenched from the persistent mist and she had no idea what escape route she was supposed to take to reach the group of operatives that were waiting for her somewhere nearby. Right now, she was just praying that Storm's men would soon move on, and continue their search in another part of the city. But she knew her luck had just run out, when she suddenly heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey Claude ... wait a minute ... I'm going to take a piss down here," a voice yelled out.

The footsteps got closer, and closer, and soon he was rounding the corner. "What the fu—?"

Just then, two deafening cracks filled the small alley, as Pretty Kitten pulled the trigger once, then a second time. She only drew her hands back and pointed her gun skyward, after the man dropped with a solid thud to the ground.

'Oh fuck ... this is not good.' Was all she could think to herself.

Within a few second, two men started screaming to each other, then one of them got on his phone. "Yeah ... we got her! She's trapped in a alleyway on North 39th Street," then after a few more seconds, "Yeah ... will do ... and it looks like Bowser's dead ... so send a van too."

In less than 1000 agonizing heartbeats later, cars were screeching to a halt, doors were slamming shut, dogs were barking, and Pretty Kitten could hear the loud footfalls of men getting into position surrounding the only way out of her dead-ended hiding spot.

Before long, they threatened to send in the dogs, if she didn't surrender, then she heard the sound of at least a dozen weapons being locked and loaded. She was soon ordered to throw out her gun, then lie on the ground with her hands locked behind her head.

Knowing she had no other choice but to comply, she tossed her trusted Glock 19 towards the mouth of the alleyway. It skipped a few times over the wet pavement, before finally coming to a rest in a small puddle. She reluctantly laid down on her stomach, then placed her hands on her head, and interlaced her fingers, as she had been instructed.

"Okay ... Claude ... she's on the ground ... you and Denny go get her ... I'll keep you covered."

It wasn't long before a set of shackles were locked on her wrists and ankles, and something was injected into her upper arm. As Pretty Kitten panicked about what the men had just infused into her blood stream, two strong hands dragged her up from the dampened ground. After she was plunked onto her feet again, the men seized her by both arms, and lead her triumphantly out of the alley.

"Look what we got boys ... the little bitch that was trying to run from us!"

Already feeling very drowsy, and blurry-eyed, Pretty Kitten was yanked towards a waiting car, then shoved roughly into the back seat. Within seconds, she was slouched over on the seat after the drugs took control of her. Two men then jumped in the front, and she was quickly driven back to the place where she had just escaped from less than an hour ago.

[ ... to be continued ... ]

Last edited by FrostbittenSoul; 03-31-2021 at 12:09 AM.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 03-31-2021, 05:24 AM   #3
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

PART #2 - Pretty Kitten meets the Wild Shadow

[INSTRUCTIONS: Strip naked, set the timer for 30 minutes, then put on a blindfold and tie yourself naked and spread-eagle to the bed until the timer goes off.]

Pretty Kitten woke several hours later, still a bit groggy and woozy from the drugs Storm's men had injected into her body. She was now bound naked, blindfolded and spread eagle on a strange bed, but she could sense there was someone else in the room with her.

"Hello? Who's there? What's going on?" Pretty Kitten shouted, but there was no answer, just ghostly silence.

She then fruitlessly tugged at her bonds, flopping and twisting against the straps. As she tried to release herself, her suspicions of someone else being there were quickly confirmed when she heard the squeaking of leather, as if someone was shifting their weight in a chair. Then she heard a strange voice penetrated her ears.

"It's good to see you're awake ... but stop struggling ... you'll only wear yourself out."

"What do you want from me?" Pretty Kitten whimpered, not expecting what came next.

"If you will stop screaming ... you will find out." The man's voice caught her off guard, it was deep and sexy.

After some more squeaking, Pretty Kitten heard the sound of footsteps getting closer to the bed, just before a hand grabbed her shoulder, causing her to recoil the few inches her restrains would allow.

"Here ... let me take that off for you."

Suddenly, a blast of light hit her square in the face as the blindfold was ripped away, causing her to squint and her pupils to contract to pin-points, as her eyes tried to shield themselves from the brightness. Once she adjusted to the light, she tried to see the owner of the voice, who was now leaning over the bed. Much to her surprise and shock, it was none other than the "Wild Shadow" himself, looking down at her.

Finn Storm was a tall, dark, older man, and although he looked harmless enough, Pretty Kitten was quite aware of how ruthless and callous he was when it came to captured law-enforcement officers and special agents. She had already lost a few of her colleagues to his cruel commands, that were always carried out swiftly and without question by his loyal gang of thugs.

This was the first time Pretty Kitten had been so close to her nemesis, and much to her surprise, her first thought was that he would have been gorgeous, if he wasn't about to murder her. Finn could see the sheer terror in her eyes, and his next words were meant to only made that look much worse.

He then leaned so close down to her face, that Pretty Kitten could now feel his hot breath on her neck. "Don't worry my little pet ... I promise not to kill you ... I would never be so kind ... and I plan to enjoy every minute of this."

Finn continued to stared down at the fear-stricken young woman, then he reached out and traced a finger down the full-length of her curvy figure, sending shivers and tremors up and down her spine. She was absolutely powerless to cover herself up and could do nothing as Finn grazed her breasts and her hardening nipples. Still smirking at her reaction to his threat, Finn then ran his rough hand up and down her inner thigh, then pressed them tightly against her groin and slowly inserted a finger.

"No ... my pet ... my men and I will have much more fun playing and tormenting you ... but don't worry ... we won't hurt you yet ... if we did ... you wouldn't have the next few days to look forward to ... now would you?"

"What do you mean?" Pretty Kitten asked, a cold sweat breaking out on her forehead.

"Well ... we have a lovely line-up of punishments awaiting just for you." Finn said. "Yes ... you have a lot to look forward to ... while you're our guest." Finn seemed to lick his lips at the thought of causing Pretty Kitten more pain.

Knowing she was in no position to offer much resistance, she just laid there, as he began to slowly finger-fuck her pussy. He started to laugh when she started squirming, and he felt her pussy starting to self-lubricate.

"Oh ... you like that huh? Well then ... there's a lot more I have plan for you that you might like even more ... but you need to cooperate with me ... do you understand?"

Pretty Kitten didn't answer. She was now so terrified, her whole body was tingling with fear. She remained silent this time, and merely peered at him with feigned indifference.

"I said do you understand?"

Pretty Kitten spat at him, a look of hatred on her face.

Finn said nothing at first, he just stared at her in silence. After a few more minutes, he withdrew his finger and stood beside the bed, then yelled towards the open door. "Claude ... come in here ... I require your assistance."

Two seconds later, Pretty Kitten watched as this big, burly mountain of a man entered the room, and walked over to where she was still lying naked. "Yeah boss?"

"Our little fuck-toy is awake now ... but I'm not yet sure how cooperative she'll be ... so I want you to get your gun and watch her ... if she resists ... you know what to do."

"Sure thing boss ... not a problem." Then Claude sat in the nearby chair, with his gun resting in his lap.

Once Claude was comfortable, Finn moved back over to the bed, then reached up and undid the four straps that held Pretty Kitten captive. When both her wrists were released, she rubbed them to get the blood flowing again.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Untie yourself from the bed.]

While she was still rubbing her wrists, Finn looked at her, then he pushed her back on the bed, and took out what looked to be a marker. As Pretty Kitten watched, he wrote "Fuck-Toy" across her tits, and "Cum Dumpster" on her stomach.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Write "Fuck-Toy" across your tits, and "Cum Dumpster" on your stomach.]

Once the art work was done, Finn looked directly into her eyes. "Roll over ... then get on your knees with your ass in the air, bitch!"

It was his very first order, and already Pretty Kitten felt like resisting, until she noticed out of the corner of her eye, Claude's hand moving to rest on his gun. She quickly gave in, and flipped over on the bed, then put her ass in the air. Finn came closer, then he stroked his hands over her arched back, round the front to her stomach and then upwards towards her breasts.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Get on your knees on the bed, then stroke you tits and stomach for 5 minutes.]

After playing with her hanging tits, Finn moved his hands to circle slowly around her pert ass. He gave each of her cheeks a very hard squeeze, then he slapped each one 20 times, before winking at her. "Nice ass!"

[INSTRUCTIONS: Get on your knees on the bed, give each of your ass cheeks 5 squeezes each, then using your hand, slap each cheek 20 times.]

After Finn finished spanking her ass, he leaned over and took a butt-plug out of a bag, then lubed it up. "Spread your ass cheeks ... now!"

Once again, Pretty Kitten did as instructed, then she winced when the butt-plug slipped passed her tight sphincter.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Lube up your medium-sized butt-plug, then put it in your asshole, and leave it there while continuing with the story.]

Once the butt-plug was properly seated, Finn quickly flipped her on her back. "Now get on your knees on the floor and lean over the edge of the bed and spread your legs." Finn's voice was much different now, so much deeper and a lot meaner.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Get off the bed, then get on your knees on the floor and lean over the edge of the bed and spread your legs.]

Pretty Kitten got up from the bed, then got down on her knees, and spread her legs wide. Finn then instructed Claude to move to the other side of the bed, and pinned her arms down in front of her. With her legs spread, Pretty Kitten knew that Finn had a perfect view and easy access to her exposed pussy. She soon heard Finn's clothes dropping to the floor, then she felt him position himself behind her.

Finn then began to rub his finger up and down her slit. "Oh Claude ... she's ready to be fucked hard ... she's already so wet!"

Pretty Kitten screamed out in protest and she felt Finn's two fingers rubbing up and down her pussy. Then viciously, he sank his finger deep inside her, and began finger-fucking her very hard and very fast, while squeezing her tit.

"Oh yes ... she's nice and wet Claude ... she really likes this!"

And to add to her shame, Pretty Kitten also realized that she was quite wet and now quite turned-on.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Put two fingers in your pussy and fuck yourself hard with them for 5 minutes without stopping, while squeezing your tits and nipples very hard.]

While Finn continued to finger-fucking her without mercy, Pretty Kitten was getting more and more arouse. Soft moans and whimpers of delight were now escaping her lips with each breathe, and the heat and moisture was quickly building between her thighs. She was certain that she was going to cum, if Finn continued finger-banging her this hard.

But before she could go over the edge, Finn stopped, and disappointed her when he withdrew his fingers. She then collapsed on the bed in frustration, but within a few second she felt something else press against her pussy from behind.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson now you little slut." Finn told her. "But you're such a fucking whore I guess you'll probably like it."

"I'm not a whore!" Pretty Kitten gasped out.

Finn then started to rub his cock against her slippery pussy, while he pushed on the end of the butt-plug in her ass. The sensation sent ripples of pleasure through her entire body. Pretty Kitten knew that she was ridiculously wet by now, and she started pushing her hips back to get his cock inside her.

"This tells me you are a whore!"

Finn then moved one hand across her firm buttocks. He squeezed and pinched, while his other hand grabbed her left tit and started teasing her hard nipple. Then he let go of her ass, and used his hand to guide his hard cock instead. At first, he rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit, covering himself in her juices.

"Come on slut ... tell me you what you want!"

[INSTRUCTIONS: For the next 2 minutes you must repeat this aloud: "Shove your cock in my cunt and asshole ... I need your cock ... fuck me hard!"]

With that, Finn plunged his massive cock inside her and moved his hands to roughly massage her tits, as he continued to plunge in and out of her. He thrust deep inside her, getting faster and faster, as Pretty Kitten started moaning in spite of herself. Finn's was thrusting into her pussy so forcefully that the bed was jerking forward on every stroke.

"You fucking want this ... don't you slut?"

[INSTRUCTIONS: Get you dildo and fuck your pussy very hard for 2 minutes, then stop and push the butt-plug in and out on for 1 minute. Repeat this 5 times.]

Soon Pretty Kitten felt a warm liquid rush inside her as Finn came violently, squeezing her tits so hard that she screamed out in pain. He stayed there for a moment, shuddering and moaning as he emptied himself inside her, then Pretty Kitten felt him withdraw.

[INSTRUCTIONS: Squeeze, twist, and tug on your tits and nipples very roughly for 5 minutes. After that, squirt the fake cum all over your pussy and ass and leave it there for 10 minutes.]

Pretty Kitten collapsed on the bed panting for a second, wondering what would happen next. Before Finn left the room, the last thing she heard him say was: "Hey Claude ... you and the boys should feel free to have a go at her ... just make sure she is cleaned-up and ready for me again tomorrow ... okay?"

Within two minute, Pretty Kitten watched as four more men enter the room, then they gathered behind her and brought out their cocks. She knew that she was in for a long and tortuous night. She slammed her eyes shut as complete humiliation racked her, knowing she was going to be the only entertainment for this party.
The following user says Thank You to FrostbittenSoul for this post:
Old 03-31-2021, 05:26 AM   #4
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Well, I hope my story sets the stage for some contributions from others on getDare. I will be watching the replies and if I have time, I might add another chapter. Good luck with the adventure!
Old 04-02-2021, 07:17 PM   #5
PrettyKitten

Definitely enjoying this so far, thank you for replying! And your writing is so good!

She lays there for a moment, letting herself catch her breath and assess the situation. 'If I comply and kind of go along with it for now, maybe they'll leave me alone long enough I can try to escape,' her thoughts are racing but she manages to pick out a couple of clear ones, "With whatever drugs they gave me, and after that, I'm not in the best condition to fight four men.."

She closes her eyes with a deep breath, trying to hide her humiliation as she prepares for a long evening

Likes, dislikes and limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93410

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93411
PrettyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrettyKitten for this post:
Old 04-03-2021, 03:08 AM   #6
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

I was really hoping my detailed introduction would encourage a lot more ideas/scenes for your story (and play time) ... but maybe my long post scared people off ... LOL. But I am glad you liked it so far ... and now encourage you to continue with it ... you seem very imaginative, creative and resourceful ... so explore your fantasies/dreams ... and always remember to write!

Advertisements
Kink Talk