Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-14-2020, 08:15 PM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Default Giving blowjobs

These truths are all about giving blowjobs, not receiving. Looking forward to your honest answers.

1. How often do you give blowjobs? How often would you ideally like to give them?
2. How many different dicks have you sucked in your life?
3. How much do you enjoy giving blowjobs? What do you like about it?
4. How would you rate giving blowjobs compared to other common sexual acts?
5. How well do you have to know the person in order to give them a blowjob? What would it take for you to suck off a random stranger?
6. Do you swallow? Do you like the taste of cum? What else do you like/dislike about swallowing?
7. Do you neglect the balls? What do you like to do with them when you're giving blowjobs?
8. How well can you deepthroat? Can you take an average sized penis balls deep? Can you take it including the balls?
9. Ideally, how should pubic hair be kept on the dick you are sucking?
10. Do you prefer to suck circumsized or uncircumsized cock? Why?
11. Did you ever get a penis that was so large or so small that sucking it gave you problems? How?
12. What is your favorite position to give a blowjob in?
13. Anything else you want to mention specifically about giving blowjobs?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 04-15-2020, 04:40 AM   #2
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sexuality: straight

1. How often do you give blowjobs? How often would you ideally like to give them? Whenever I can.
2. How many different dicks have you sucked in your life? Too many to count
3. How much do you enjoy giving blowjobs? What do you like about it? I love it. I love the pleasure it gives and also tbh the taste
4. How would you rate giving blowjobs compared to other common sexual acts? It’s possibly my favourite part
5. How well do you have to know the person in order to give them a blowjob? Not that well tbh
What would it take for you to suck off a random stranger? For him to be hot
6. Do you swallow? Do you like the taste of cum? What else do you like/dislike about swallowing? I love to swallow. I like the taste and texture.
7. Do you neglect the balls? What do you like to do with them when you're giving blowjobs? I don’t neglect the balls. Love to lick and suck them
8. How well can you deepthroat? Can you take an average sized penis balls deep? Can you take it including the balls? I can deep throat about a 6 or 7” cock. Never had balls in as well.
9. Ideally, how should pubic hair be kept on the dick you are sucking? Doesn’t bother me
10. Do you prefer to suck circumsized or uncircumsized cock? Why? Uncircumcised I think. I like to play with the foreskin, rolling it back and forth
11. Did you ever get a penis that was so large or so small that sucking it gave you problems? How? Too large yes. Struggled to get my mouth around it.
12. What is your favorite position to give a blowjob in? On my knees
13. Anything else you want to mention specifically about giving blowjobs? I love them

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 06:19 AM   #3
Kaitlyn1386
getDare Sweetheart

Sexuality:Bi

1. How often do you give blowjobs? How often would you ideally like to give them?Nearly every time
2. How many different dicks have you sucked in your life? like 35ish
3. How much do you enjoy giving blowjobs? What do you like about it?I enjoy it. I don't love it. I love the surprise at the end more.
4. How would you rate giving blowjobs compared to other common sexual acts?Somewhere in the middle
5. How well do you have to know the person in order to give them a blowjob? What would it take for you to suck off a random stranger?I have given guys I only juts met a blowjob
6. Do you swallow? Do you like the taste of cum? What else do you like/dislike about swallowing?I love swallowing. I love cum. the way it makes me feel, everything about cum
7. Do you neglect the balls? What do you like to do with them when you're giving blowjobs?I play with the balls,sometimes lick them
8. How well can you deepthroat? Can you take average-sized penis balls deep? Can you take it including the balls?I cant deep throat
9. Ideally, how should pubic hair be kept on the dick you are sucking?Neatly trimmed
10. Do you prefer to suck circumcised or uncircumcised cock? Why?I don't really care
11. Did you ever get a penis that was so large or so small that sucking it gave you problems? How?Yes on both accounts.Hard to get my mouth around it and too small to handle it.
12. What is your favorite position to give a blowjob in?On my knees
13. Anything else you want to mention specifically about giving blowjobs?Nope

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345847 Ask me Anything Thread!
You can also find me at
https://www.lushstories.com/naughtykat
https://fetlife.com/users/1938787
Kaitlyn1386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 06:43 AM   #4
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default yep

Sexuality: BI

1. How often do you give blowjobs? How often would you ideally like to give them? usually a few times a week. would love daily. If i had a livein -- more than daily
2. How many different dicks have you sucked in your life? too many to count. been bi since my teens
Love it -- more about seeing it get hard when in my mouth or hands.
Best example was a guy who soft was maybe 3-4 inchs..but fully hard was 6+

4. How would you rate giving blowjobs compared to other common sexual acts? 7 -- mainly per i only do this when in a group-exception are some friends
5. How well do you have to know the person in order to give them a blowjob?
very well -- except in a orgy/group sesssion
5a. What would it take for you to suck off a random stranger?
Money, or that who i am with knows them. Looks help
6. Do you swallow? Do you like the taste of cum? What else do you like/dislike about swallowing? Im ok with it... it helps if it tastes good
7. Do you neglect the balls? What do you like to do with them when you're giving blowjobs? - i prefer just sucking on the shaft, but im ok with balls
8. How well can you deepthroat? Can you take an average sized penis balls deep? Can you take it including the balls? Rare - but i have been able to
i prefer hairless whether girl or guy
10. Do you prefer to suck circumsized or uncircumsized cock? Why?Dont care
11. Did you ever get a penis that was so large or so small that sucking it gave you problems? How? one time i sucked a guy who was in fact the biggest ever - was 10in or more and reasonably thick.... so it took my gf for both of us to work his penis..
12. What is your favorite position to give a blowjob in? Prefer 69

Last edited by tcitycity; 04-15-2020 at 06:47 AM.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 08:05 AM   #5
Dew

Sexuality: Straight

1. How often do you give blowjobs? How often would you ideally like to give them? it depends, now that I’m with my boyfriend whenever he wants, and sometimes I tease him too. It means from almost every day to (not so frequent of course) several times a day, like 4 or 5. But this is an exception.
2. How many different dicks have you sucked in your life? I think 14
3. How much do you enjoy giving blowjobs? definitely a lotWhat do you like about it? the way my man looks in my eyes, and knowing I’m giving him a very intimate gift
4. How would you rate giving blowjobs compared to other common sexual acts? very important but generally the starting point for something more, unless it’s part of a BDSM game. In that case I accept it
5. How well do you have to know the person in order to give them a blowjob? generly speaking enough to know him and his psychology, also because very intimate. But it has not always been so... and quite embarrassing to admit What would it take for you to suck off a random stranger? it happened only one time in my life, I sucked a random stranger I was flirting with, in a disco. I woke up in his bedroom the morning after.
6. Do you swallow? yes of course Do you like the taste of cum? yes of courseWhat else do you like/dislike about swallowing? I like...everything? The surprise effect is more when he cums on my face, because when I’m sucking I can “feel” when he is on the edge and when I can I try to make him cum on my tongue, not directly down my throat
7. Do you neglect the balls? it generally depends on the situation What do you like to do with them when you're giving blowjobs? when I am free to do as I want, I like to give gentle kisses
8. How well can you deepthroat? I’m quite good but it’s not so easy sometimes Can you take an average sized penis balls deep? yes of courseCan you take it including the balls? honestly not
9. Ideally, how should pubic hair be kept on the dick you are sucking? a little bit trimmed but not too much. When I was younger I did not like pubic hair, but tastes change probably
10. Do you prefer to suck circumsized or uncircumsized cock? never happened to have a circumsized partnerWhy?probably this is not so frequent where I live
11. Did you ever get a penis that was so large or so small that sucking it gave you problems? one time a shy boy... he was quite big, probably the biggest I ever had. Maybe he was shy because he had such a large cock, but not good at dating girls. He was quite a nerd and was often bullied at school by bad guys. It was almost charity.... like a nurse taking care of a patient. Also some of my first blowjobs were not my best, but maybe also guys were not so.... expert! How? speaking about the nerd he was not super long, but really... thick!
12. What is your favorite position to give a blowjob in? on my knees, wrists tied behind my back, or laying on him, free to do as I like. It depends if it’s more BDSM or love act
13. Anything else you want to mention specifically about giving blowjobs? it’s often an essential part of BDSM games I ever did, not only with my current boyfriend.
And this questions were a bit... embarrassing to get answered, because I am doing with my boyfriend at my side!
And I felt ashamed when I had to stop and think in order to answer the very second question... sorry!

My likes, dislikes, limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89717

My BDSM tools and sex toys:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89843

My blog:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=296422
Dew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 01:24 PM   #6
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Sexuality: Male

1. How often do you give blowjobs? How often would you ideally like to give them?
Not often but I have given 10 over my lifetime. I would love it daily with the right guy.

I love it with forced to give or forced into giving in a humiliating way.

middle

5. How well do you have to know the person in order to give them a blowjob? What would it take for you to suck off a random stranger?
Actually most of mine have total strangers. Only 2 of them have I seen again.

6. Do you swallow? Do you like the taste of cum? What else do you like/dislike about swallowing?
always. Its not really the taste I love, but the idea

7. Do you neglect the balls? What do you like to do with them when you're giving blowjobs?
semi-neglected but I do rub them.

8. How well can you deepthroat? Can you take an average sized penis balls deep? Can you take it including the balls?
Not well

I am open to either but it seems more manly with it still on.

No preference

11. Did you ever get a penis that was so large or so small that sucking it gave you problems? How?
Not seen it yet, but all mine were average.

on knees

no

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 02:07 PM   #7
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Sexuality:Straightish

1. How often do you give blowjobs? How often would you ideally like to give them?Whenever given a task that requires it. I am happy with current pace, works out to be once every year or two. Lol

2. How many different dicks have you sucked in your life?9
3. How much do you enjoy giving blowjobs? What do you like about it?don't really enjoy it during. i enjoy thinking about the humiliation before and after. during, i always just feel humiliated.
4. How would you rate giving blowjobs compared to other common sexual acts?5
5. How well do you have to know the person in order to give them a blowjob? What would it take for you to suck off a random stranger?I typically have to find guys online to suck off, meaning if that is my task, then I do it.
6. Do you swallow? Do you like the taste of cum? What else do you like/dislike about swallowing?I swallow if I have to but I do not like the taste and sometimes gag.
7. Do you neglect the balls? What do you like to do with them when you're giving blowjobs?If I am ordered to lick balls then I do it.
8. How well can you deepthroat? Can you take an average sized penis balls deep? Can you take it including the balls?I can't deepthroat.
9. Ideally, how should pubic hair be kept on the dick you are sucking?Smooth.
10. Do you prefer to suck circumsized or uncircumsized cock? Why?Uncircumcised because more to it with the foreskin.
11. Did you ever get a penis that was so large or so small that sucking it gave you problems? How?Large was like 9" and thick. Could just get the tip in but really hurt my jaw so I just licked as he stroked. I prefer smaller especially if uncut because easier to use my tongue to play with the foreskin.
12. What is your favorite position to give a blowjob in?Them laying on their back relaxing as I do my work.
13. Anything else you want to mention specifically about giving blowjobs?Nope.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 03:08 PM   #8
CSasha
Oracle

Sexuality: novisexual

Quote:
Rarely to a person. Need a sex date in person for that and rarely have those.

Quote:
7 if I didn't forget one

Quote:
Very much if it's deepthroats mainly. I like giving the pleasure at my discomfort, being used, being degraded by cock in my mouth and throat.

Quote:
Deepthroats are the best. 9 or 10 compared to 3 to 6 for jerking to getting used in other holes. There are great combinations though.

Quote:
Yes, random stranger. Why not.

Quote:
I like swallowing. The degradation of it, and the ritual acceptance of the other person. Who doesn't like to be swallowed?

Quote:
Hmm, yes, honestly, neglet them mostly. I can suck and caress them, but it's more a distraction for me.

Quote:
Depends on the size. Real cock is so different from dildo. And then it's a question how well I am in "training". I would guess I am decent in deepthroating, and bad at the blowjob with balls, licking the shaft, using my tongue etc.

Quote:
However the blowjob receiver wants.

Quote:
I guess uncirumsized, but don't want to have a big say about it.

Quote:
Yes. It was very tiny and bony. No chance for me.

Quote:
On my knees.

Quote:
Deepthroats, deepthroats guys! They are the best.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 03:29 AM   #9
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Sexuality:bi

1. How often do you give blowjobs?/once a week How often would you ideally like to give them?/ 7 days a week
2. How many different dicks have you sucked in your life?/ lots
3. How much do you enjoy giving blowjobs? What do you like about it?/omg i love sucking n feeling it get harder n harder in my mouth
4. How would you rate giving blowjobs compared to other common sexual acts?/the best
5. How well do you have to know the person in order to give them a blowjob?/not well at all What would it take for you to suck off a random stranger?/ him too say blow me
6. Do you swallow? / yesDo you like the taste of cum? /yes What else do you like/dislike about swallowing?
7. Do you neglect the balls? yes What do you like to do with them when you're giving blowjobs? hold em
8. How well can you deepthroat?/ ive taken 11" Can you take an average sized penis balls deep?/ yes Can you take it including the balls?/no
9. Ideally, how should pubic hair be kept on the dick you are sucking?/shaved
10. Do you prefer to suck circumsized or uncircumsized cock? Why? circumsized just nicer looking
11. Did you ever get a penis that was so large or so small that sucking it gave you problems? How?/ once sucked a huge fat cock
12. What is your favorite position to give a blowjob in?/ on my knees
13. Anything else you want to mention specifically about giving blowjobs?/ i love them
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 11:52 AM   #10
SlaveBoyNineOne

Sexuality: Bi

Not that often, I’m currently in a relationship with a girl I would like to suck dick a lot more often
About 10
I like it for sure, It’s hard to explain what I like about, I think it’s the idea of giving away control and becoming submissive
8/10
Not at all
What would it take for you to suck off a random stranger?
A small conversation and basic hygiene
Now I think about it I’ve never tasted cum before
Lick, lick and more licking
I can take an average dick, never tried going for the balls
Doesn’t matter
Doesn’t matter
Nope
On my hands and knees
Nope
Scat / Cum Eating
Limits
Illegal / Family / Friends / Public / Blood / Permanent

Kik: SlaveBoyNineOne
SlaveBoyNineOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 09:23 PM   #11
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default new girl i just met

We met via a widows help group.

we are kinda getting together to see if we can be more than friend.

So i asked truthordare questions.. so these are her responses.

Sexuality: Bi

1. How often do you give blowjobs? How often would you ideally like to give them? with boyfriend daily -- if not weekly
2. How many different dicks have you sucked in your life? 50+
3. How much do you enjoy giving blowjobs? What do you like about it? Taste
4. How would you rate giving blowjobs compared to other common sexual acts? 7
What would it take for you to suck off a random stranger? Know them
6. Do you swallow? Do you like the taste of cum? What else do you like/dislike about swallowing? Usually if tasty -- depends on taste
7. Do you neglect the balls? What do you like to do with them when you're giving blowjobs? never unless a bit hairy
8. How well can you deepthroat? Can you take an average sized penis balls deep? Can you take it including the balls? I can go deep.
9. Ideally, how should pubic hair be kept on the dick you are sucking? prefer none
10. Do you prefer to suck circumsized or uncircumsized cock? Why? Dont care
11. Did you ever get a penis that was so large or so small that sucking it gave you problems? How? i work around it0
12. What is your favorite position to give a blowjob in? dont care
13. Anything else you want to mention specifically about giving blowjobs? love it
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 08:26 AM   #12
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Sexuality: Straight

I'm single right now, so not at all. Ideally, I would like to give at least two blowjobs daily.

I love giving blowjobs. The taste. His scent (especially if he has pubic hair to bury my nose in when I take him balls deep). The wet sounds of my slobbery greed for him. How it feels when it fills my throat. How fun it is to stick my tongue out and lick his balls while he is still completely inside me. The way the head of his cock massages and provokes the back of my throat each time he slides down. Swirling my tongue on his frenulum. The intense eye contact. Even though I am submissive, I feel like a Goddess when I look up at him with my lips wrapped around him. The sounds and compliments I can, quite literally, suck out of him. I love being choked. Especially with dick. Either forcing myself to keep it down for long - or even better if he grabs my hair and takes the control away from me. That lack of air fills me with such thrilling panic and yet blissful peace at the same time. My nipples get so painfully hard every time I gag. It hurts so good. If any man could handle it I would lick, suck and moan into his cock like a needy whore all day. The very best part is the taste of his cum. Such a delicious reward. I'll drink it all up, keep it in my mouth a little while... savoring the taste... before swallowing. Lick it up off the floor if I missed a drop... and an underrated aspect imo is the quiet moment afterwards. The one that is filled with that post-orgasmic-glow. I stay on my knees between his legs, handle his sensitive cock gently while I lick him completely clean with soft, slow licks. Verbally thank him for allowing me to drink his cum. The way men look at women during blowjobs (and right after blowjobs too) is just... fuck... the best thing in the world. My mouth is watering as I am typing this.

10/10. All horny girls would recommend. It is probably my favorite act - if I am with a partner who enjoys taking control. I love having him lean back and just enjoy the service of my mouth, but it's so hot when a guy uses a grip in my hair to force his cock down my throat harder, faster and for longer than I am comfortable with. Having my limits pushed turns me on like crazy.

If I had spoken to him online for a while, then on the first date would be fine. But I usually don't have sex with strangers.

What would it take for you to suck off a random stranger?
Hmm.. I am not sure I would dare to do that. Maybe if he had a Daddy Dom vibe that would make me safe with him.

As mentioned above, I love swallowing. I would never spit it out. Never have. I would take it in my coffee instead of milk if I had a partner that was game.

I don't neglect the balls. I wish I was better at handling them though. I tend to hold back a little bit, because I am worried I'll hurt him. I have a feeling I handle them more gently than I have to. I love sticking my tongue out to lick them while his dick is in my throat. And softly suck on them and lick them when I'm warming him up and getting us both ready for more fast paced action.

I used to be really good at it. Then I stopped my deep throat training for a while and now I've lost a bit of my skill. Working on getting it back - but I enjoy the process, so it's all good. I can easily take an average sized penis balls deep. I probably could include the balls (seeing how easy it is for me to lick them with a throat full of cock)... Do guys like when she takes the balls in her mouth too at the same time? Is it possible without hurting him?

Natural, or slightly trimmed if it's really long.

I've only tried uncut dick. I prefer that because I think it's insane to cut in healthy people. But I would still worship a circumsized dick if I got a partner with that.

Yes, when I was a young teenager I had a boyfriend with a huge dick. I didn't know about deep throat training then. I wish I did... because the service I offered that poor guy was terrible. I just didn't know how to handle him.

Him on the couch, me on my knees between his legs. Allows him to lean back and relax. Plus, he can lock his legs behind my neck when his cock is in my throat if he wants to - a hot alternative to a grip of my hair. It also gives me good-girl-trophy bruises on my knees. I love them.

It makes life worth living.

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports

Last edited by HoneyBlondie; 04-21-2020 at 10:30 AM.
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 04-21-2020, 08:56 AM   #13
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

@HoneyBlondie What a fantastically detailed answer. Thank you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 04-22-2020, 04:15 AM   #14
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
@HoneyBlondie What a fantastically detailed answer. Thank you!
Thank you for the kind words. It's easy to give detailed answers when there are detailed, good questions to be answered. And thank you for always keeping it interesting on this site, Jaro

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 05:06 AM   #15
dylansdick

Sexuality: Homo

It fluctuates from twice a week to every few months. Ideally I'd like to do it 3-4 times a week, I love a quick suck.
Not sure... 20?
Love it, I like being in control of their cock, I love the taste the smell.
Probably my favourite thing to do
Nope, I love sucking off hot strangers
Depends on how horny I am, generally I swallow.
I'm not too fussed about balls but they're a good target for when your throat needs a rest.
I can get to the balls easily on an average dick, larger dicks usually.
Trimmed, I hate shaved. I don't mind a bush.
Intact, nothing hotter then slurping on a long foreskin.
No such thing as too small. I've had dicks where they're too big to get past the back of my mouth, generally huge dicks are pretty but almost more effort than they're worth.
12. What is your favourite position to give a blowjob in?
Them on the edge of the bed lying back and me on my knees
<3

Likes: Dice dares, person above dares, loser has to dares, light-medium cbt, light-medium spanking, tied cock and balls, picture proof, wedgies.

Punishments: harsh cbt, hard spanking, pictures posted online, piss,

Limits: Noisy, Video, Face, Crossdressing, scat eating, Blood, Extreme Pain, Permanent/damage, Body writing, Public, Family/Friends, too much effort/time. The usual.
dylansdick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk