Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-16-2019, 03:23 PM   #1
RosieMarlowe

Default The Quest for Freedom

It started in the middle of the night. Someone knocked on the door and you, bleary eyed from being woken up, went to see who it was. You put on a jacket over your wool nightclothes and went down the stairs to see who was there. As you opened the door on that cold autumn night you were greeted with the sight of two armed guards and a fierce looking woman in the uniform of the NKVD.

"Comrade," she says, a slight grin on her face "A number of unpatriotic activities have been brought to our attention by some of your neighbors. We would very much so appreciate it if you would join us at the party headquarters to answer some questions."

Your heart dropped into your stomach - you'd been coasting along for a while now, trying to avoid any attention but finally the party had turned its attention to you. You indicated that you wanted to get dressed properly but the woman chuckled and shook her head. The two soldiers grabbed your arms and you were off.

Two weeks later disheveled and starving you were dragged in front of the Comrade Commissar Marlowe, the same grin on her face as when you were arrested. You had no energy to mount any real defense and within minutes your sentence was passed - transportation to Siberia.

The journey was long and cold and by the time you reached the camp winter had well and truly set in. Now things have settled into a perpetual routine of hard labour and reeducation, you wake up each day and perform your tasks before reporting back to the comrade commissars. At first you were hopeless but as time has gone on a small spark of hope has formed in your heart. Now there is only one thing on your mind: Escape.

Welcome to the Camp
Good afternoon comrades. You have ended up here for disappointing me for some reason and the aim of the game is to escape. Being in a Gulag camp isn't meant to be fun so it goes without saying that so long as you are in the camp you are also denied. There will be no orgasms and not even any touching of your privates without the permission of the comrade commissars (If you need to for some other dare or task you must always ask permission first). However punishment isn't the only goal here, we also need to reeducate you to make you productive members of society once again.

Leaving the Camp
Each day the comrade commissars of the camp will expect to see from each one of you a report posted in this thread of at least one dare or task that has been completed that day. If you manage to complete it to a satisfactory standard for 7 days in a row you will be permitted to leave the camp and return to your normal life.

The Comrade Commissars
These fearsome members of the NKVD are here to ensure the safety of our nation and so should be deferred to at all times. Once per day a comrade commissar can post a task to the thread that the prisoners are allowed to try and complete. The job of the comrade commissars is to inspire good works from all of us and make sure that everyone has something to write about in their reports.

Escaping the Camp
For some of you however one week will not be soon enough. You are trapped in the middle of Siberia but if you can brave the cold, evade detection and reach somewhere safe then perhaps it is possible to escape. Occasionally I will post escape tasks that if you manage to complete them with a satisfactory report I will roll 1 die and the result will determine how successful you were.

1 - You were caught, you make no progress and you have to do a punishment
2-3 - You make no progress but were not caught
4-5 - You make progress
6 - You make progress and humiliate the administration in the process, you get to give me a punishment

Once you make progress for a second time you have escaped the camp, congratulations!

Changing Fortunes
A fact of life in the union is that those who think they are safe could fall out of favour in an instant. Should the administration be humiliated twice the current prisoners switch roles with the comrade commissars.

How do I Join the Camp?
Well the first few prisoners were the losers of a game in the Bets and Challenges section and if you lose to me in a game like that then you could very easily also end up the in camp. Anyone can join as a Comrade Commissar and the more we have the more options people will have for the tasks they can report on similarly this is one possible way to become a prisoner should that be something that you want to do.

Anything else you might want to know about me you can ask here!
Also sorry but please stop just asking for pictures, like maybe one day but out of the blue? No.

If you PM me please be polite and I'll be polite too!
RosieMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 03:25 PM   #2
RosieMarlowe

Roll Call

All prisoners report in!

Also sorry but please stop just asking for pictures, like maybe one day but out of the blue? No.

Old 12-16-2019, 03:31 PM   #3
Rob1202

Prisoner Rob reporting in
Rob1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 03:32 PM   #4
joeeoj

Ok, here iam. Its amazing how much effort you put it. Reports on tasks mean only tasks from this thread? If not are there any minimal things and requirements that need to be included?

Iam not really sure what to think about that, but i will try my best!

Should we add any kind of "status" to our signature?

Likes and Limits

Send me PM Dares

Last edited by joeeoj; 12-16-2019 at 04:03 PM.
joeeoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 06:07 PM   #5
RosieMarlowe

Comrade Commissar Marlowe looked with glee at the newly assembled prisoners. It would be her job to keep them in order and get them ready to return to society as productive members of the community. "I have news comrades," She called out to the gathered prisoners "Today we welcome a new member to our community - FemdomPantyLover."

FemdomPantyLover is a new prisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeeoj View Post
Ok, here iam. Its amazing how much effort you put it. Reports on tasks mean only tasks from this thread? If not are there any minimal things and requirements that need to be included?

Iam not really sure what to think about that, but i will try my best!

Should we add any kind of "status" to our signature?
Reports can be from any task completed for any purpose that day. The reporting is in a way considered the task. Don't feel the need to add anything anywhere unless you want to!

Old 12-16-2019, 06:22 PM   #6
zctt
getDare Succubus

I have come to check myself in, Comrade Commissar Marlowe.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 07:09 PM   #7
FemdomPantyLover

FPL checking in as a new prisoner Comrade Commissar Marlowe.
Build my trust and see what happens!
FemdomPantyLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk