Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-24-2018, 07:35 AM   #1
bourbon2k15

Female Clit pump

For every post I'll leave the pump on for 5,10, or 15 min (you choose). Then I'll complete a dare (of your choice).

The dare can be made before, during, or after your pumping.

Such as:
Before - Apply icy hot to inside of pump then pump for 10min
During - Apply Vibe to pump for duration of 15 minutes
After - Pump for 15 min then spank clit with ruler 10x

All spanking cannot exceed 10 spanks
Pumping cannot exceed 15 min
You can post once every 2 posts (and mine count)

Things I have:
Shoe Laces (for tying pumped clit)
Ruler
Charging Cord
Flip Flop
Flat Adjustable Clamp (from loose grip to strong)
Pinch clamps attachable to nipples (don't have to attach, when standing they pull)
Alligator Clamps
Toothpaste
Icy Hot
Tiger Balm
Toothpaste
Wax
Ice
A knotted Rope Walk (Max 2 walks - Back and Forth - which equals 4 complete walks from wall to wall)
Paddle
Bullet Vibe
Egg Vibe
Butt Plugs (multiple kinds from simple small - large, and inflatable)
Regular dildo
Vibrating Dildo
Rabbit Vibe

My goal?
To cry and not want to play with my clit and pussy for a while.
Nipples are free game, torture them if you want. Can pump them also (I have many pumps).

Will post responses as every 3 are done. We'll call 3 dares: 1 round.

For every new person that posts a qualifying dare:
Male - 25 whips to a swollen pussy with Sir's genuine leather belt

Female - 25 whips to a swollen pussy AND an extra swollen clit with a charging cord (This means the whole pussy is pumped, and then the clit itself is pumped separately).

~

For Repeat Darers:
Your 5th post - Sir has a cock ring that has been fashioned with thumb tacks. He will fuck me, and my swollen pussy, with that cock ring until he cums (usually 15-20 min).

Your 10th post - Sir will pump my pussy AND my clit (separately) then apply HOT SAUCE to my whole pussy, inside and out, and deliver 50 spanks to my ass with a wooden paddle that has holes WHILE there's a piece of freshly shaven ginger in my ass

Your 20th post - I will receive a ginger infused enema, plugged with my inflatable plug that is coated in hot sauce. I will have my pussy and clit (separately) pumped and then ginger root, freshly shaved, in my pussy and a ginger sauce duct taped to my clit. I will be whipped 25 times with a thin cane, then 25 times with sir's genuine leather belt, and then a final 25 times with the wooden paddle that has holes.

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.

Last edited by bourbon2k15; 06-26-2018 at 05:34 AM.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:50 AM   #2
Lookin4sin

15 minutes on with icy hot inside of the pump and a bullet vibe. Pump as much as you can and then 5 slaps to your pumped pussy with a hairbrush
Carpe Diem
Lookin4sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 08:31 AM   #3
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

15 mins pump then apply icy hot on alligator clamps and use then to spread your lips. Tie them with shoelaces to fully expose your clit.
Then 20 ruler spanks on your clit and stay like that for extra 10 mins

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to NaughtyDaddy for this post:
Old 06-24-2018, 10:11 AM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Put a flat clamp set to tight on your clit and use pump on your whole pussy for 15 minutes.
Then pull off clamp without opening it from your swollen clit
To funish it slap your clit 10 times with a ruller and take 2 knotted rope walks.

Proud owner of littleanalslave

Last edited by lani_122; 06-25-2018 at 05:01 AM.
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 08:16 PM   #5
andy4
Distinguished Member

10 minutes of pumping followed by 10 mins of grinding your wet pussy and throbbing clit on a chair or couch arm. The first minute and the last minute you must be dragging it for at least half the arm length
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 04:46 AM   #6
bourbon2k15

Default Round 1

This took a while because I had intended to wait for a few rounds to be posted before I started. I am owned, therefore my Sir may help here and there when I seem to cannot complete or do a dare correctly.

Remember, a round is 3 dares. They have not been done directly one after the other for 'fairness' in each dare being done by itself and as the dare-er intended. One more note: The pump ONLY pumps the clit. I DO have an overall pussy pump and if you want that used instead, please specify.

I will be tracking: Minutes pumped total

Annddd here we go!

Dare 1: +15min, with icyhot inside of the pump, I have assumed the bullet vibe touching the pump during the time, and then 5 spanks with a hairbrush to swollen pussy
--I had gotten a huge bottle of icyhot before starting this dare because I had assumed it was going to be used the most. Well, dare 1 and it's already here! I had started off by applying the icyhot to the pump using a qtip, I didn't want to distract myself from my clit in any way by having a finger or two feeling the same sensation. The layer was thick and a bit gloopy, I am here to please afterall...(am I?)
Anyway, I settled the pump against my clit then gave myself a few good pumps to pull my tender spot right on up in the narrow tube. Well, let's just say that the icyhot works whether or not it's it's a air tight tube or a nice breezy room! 15 minutes, I wasn't sure I could last. Now, I had to add a bullet vibrator onto the pump! I was NOT told by the dare-er that I could not cum (you can do that, mind you - you ARE allowed to deny me FOR YOUR DARE ONLY). So, I did what I do best, and concentrated on the (rather painful?) vibrations, trying to ignore the burning, and came 2 times in the 15 minutes I was dared to do.
Now it was time to take the pump off, my clit looking angry and swollen already, looking at the clear tube that's fogged up and wet on the inside. I dreaded taking the pump off, I know science and science knows me. Pulling it off was relief for my swollen clit, to finally have the pressure removed, but it was not relief for me as a new wave of fresh air hit the icyhot and the burn doubled.
I had grabbed my hairbrush, whimpering and biting my lips at the almost too intense burn between my thighs. 5 hits, God I couldn't personally land more than one. Sir had to take over and that man does not give 2 fucks if you're screaming. If you're not colouring, he's doing as he pleases. Which involved hooking his forearm between my knees to keep them open and landing 4 quick, precise, ... hard smacks to my pussy lips and swollen clit that stuck from between them like a little cock of it's own.
Washing away the icyhot and relaxing for a little while was a blessing. Time to go to dare 2

Pumped time: 15 minutes

Dare 2: +15min, Add alligator clips to labia for duration
--Once my clit had calmed down I had gotten on my back on Sir's special table. I forgot to say this before (and i'm not allowed to edit my past responses to dares, sir said) that I am on my back and feet on the table with knees spread. the table is a regular table that sir fashioned with an expensive, yet thin, mat secured in place by some sort of fake leather. Like the doctors, but thinner.
Anyway, I got onto my back and set the now clean pump over my still a little swollen clit and gave it a good few pumps. Deep breaths and 6 alligator clips later I am gripping the edge of the table and hoping 15 minutes passes quickly. It did, thankfully.
The pump came off and I was in relief but the clamps coming off were not something I enjoyed, at all. Because they're alligator clips, they can be on a lot longer than ...let's say flat clamps. Without any harm. They're tiny, bity, and not something I like.
My poor pussy lips had the indents from the teeth for a good 10 minutes after removal :/

Pumped time: 30 minutes

Dare 3: +15min, apply icy hot on alligator clamps and use then to spread your lips. Tie them with shoelaces to fully expose your clit. Then 20 ruler spanks on your clit and stay like that for extra 10 mins Because you're someone that had participated with me and Sir before, and is in my friends list, we'll do the 20 spanks. But keep in my mind, everyone else, you CANNOT exceed 10 spanks (please keep it to 20, max, NaughtyDaddy).
--I pumped my clit like I had before and then dipped the clamps into a small bowl of the icyhot that I keep (the bottle is too annoying). The clamps then were put onto my pussy lips by Sir, from the top next to my clit down to at my opening, 8 in place. The strings attached to these clamps were then tied to a shoelace and that was hooked around my spread knees, opening and pulling my pussy lips wide open. The burn of the icyhot added with the burn of the clamping had my thighs shaking and sir could only laugh as I cried more because shaking thighs = shaking ties = shaking clamps.
The 15 minutes couldn't go fast enough, not they could not, but I knew the clamps weren't coming off for another...at least 15 and that just hurt my heart at the time. When the pump came off my clit was swollen and a sure target for the plastic ruler sir had grabbed. He would be administering the spanks because I am a pussy and I could barely handle the pain I was already in. Using the straps attached to the table, sir secured my legs open (and pulling more on the clamps), he aimed with the ruler and let hell loose on my pussy. Naughty Daddy, he does truly enjoy having you around. I -... feel the same
I am full on bawling when sir is finished with my clit spanking, 20 good aimed and great powered hits. My clit is red, angry, and wishing someone would at least land another vibrator on her! I had to stay there for another 10 minutes, my angry and burning pussy on display to the empty room, my clit on fire, my pussy lips seemingly going numb after a couple more minutes.
The removal of the clamps almost had me tapping out, but I cannot, nope nope nope. I cannot. Sir landed one good palm slap to my freshly unclamped pussy lips. It actually helps, bringing the blood back faster and shortening the pain time because holy shit NaughtyDaddy: You did a # on me, yes you did. That last slap will not happen again, however. Sir said no mercy if you do not give.

Pumped time: 45 minutes

I will wait for 1 more dare before I start another around

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:29 AM   #7
fredgilder
getDare Sweetheart

add 15 and attach the alligator clips to your labia for the duration
fredgilder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:27 AM   #8
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Coat your vibrating dildo with toothpaste. Insert it in your ass. Attach alligator clips to your nipples. Use your clit pump for 15 minutes, during which time you will receive 10 paddle spanks to each ass cheek every 60 seconds.

Apply hot sauce to your clit and perform 2 rope walks

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 10:08 AM   #9
bourbon2k15

Will be done soon!

Old 06-27-2018, 02:49 PM   #10
bourbon2k15

Default Round 4

Dare 10: Use you pussy pump, not clit for 15 minutes. After time is up, get on all fours and have your air spank that pussy 10 times with a wooden spoon. Once smacks are complete, apply ice hot to your swollen pussy lips and clit. Apply breast pumps and pump for 5 minutes while you rub your swollen clit with the bristles of a brush. You may not cum.
--We didn't tie me down like usual because of the fact that I'd have to get on all fours and nothing was going to make me want to close my legs during the pumping. The pumping went fine, feeling hit pressure all over my pussy from my lips to my clit. Once the 15 was up my pussy was dripping wet and horny, I had wished I could be fucked, but knowing I couldn't added another mental level to this whole … thing.
Sir got a wooden spoon, it's bigger by a little bit than the average kitchen spoon but we wanted it that way for more precise spanking. I got onto all fours and had to arch my back a lot, tits on the table and asshole straight up to the ceiling so that Sir had direct access to my dripping, swollen, hot, and horny pussy. The spanking was
rough and I had a hard time keeping in place and not bucking away from Sir. He knows his hand eye coordination well and aim is something he has. My pussy lips somehow seemed more swollen than before.
Once the spanks were finished I was on my back once more, my legs tied open, exposing my swollen clit and wet hole as spread legs = mostly spread pussy lips. Sir put on his gloves once again and applied a healthy amount of icy hot to my pussy lips and around my clit. He made sure to add a little extra under my hood and directly on the swollen nub.
The breast pump is a little on the smaller side, to concentrate on my nipples, which is always a little fun. Though, when applied for more than a few minutes, can become mildly painful. Which isn’t so fun. Anyway, applied and Sir had me rub my clit myself, using the bristles of a brush of his choosing. Which happened to be one that is used for ‘edging’ the hair, let’s just say it’s very bristly and firm, nothing like a regular hair brush.

Pumped Time: 2hr 35min

Dare 11: Get your clit pumped for 15 minutes with vibrator held on to it. Tie your clit while taking pump off and cover it with molten wax, to remove solidified you'll get 10 slaps with ruler
--Nothing about not cuming so that’s exactly what I did! The vibrator touching the pump as it’s on my clit brings me to an orgasm pretty quickly usually. The longer the vibrator on, the harder and more frequent the orgasms, especially because my clit is getting more and more sensitive due to the pumping and the orgasms combined! I came 6 times!! I became dripping wet, literally, pretty fast. Even squirted a little
My clit was tied with a thinner shoe lace, as sir finds them the easiest to remove and we’re all about safety here. He used some new candles that we got, a little warmer than the tealights we had always used before. Because my clit is swollen, and blood is held in place to keep it that way with the tie, the wax hurt pretty bad and it was lucky that I was secured in place to the table. Once the wax was hard (which didn’t take long) Sir added another layer. He made 3 solid layers on my swollen clit before he grabbed our plastic ruler. It’s one of them nice hard solid see through ones, man, do I hate that damned thing. You guys seem to love it!
Again, as i’ve said a million times before, Sir knows how to aim! Not all the wax came off with his too well aimed slaps but most of it did, as it’s pretty much one solid piece. The rest of the wax had been tapped off by Sirs fingers, which didn’t nearly hurt as much as the ruler (that had me crying out, crying, and fighting against the ties holding me in place) but it sure did hurt!

Pumped Time: 2hr 50min

Dare 12: Coat your vibrating dildo with toothpaste. Insert it in your ass. Attach alligator clips to your nipples. Use your clit pump for 15 minutes, during which time you will receive 10 paddle spanks to each ass cheek every 60 seconds. Apply hot sauce to your clit and perform 2 rope walks
--My ass hasn’t been played with since the dare that had called for an inflated plug so the stretch was a lot to take at first because Sir doesn’t believe in properly prepping an asshole. He knows I like the pain, I love the pain really, but the only lube he used was the lube that was on our dildo. I was on my hands and knees as Sir shoved that dildo into my tight ass, holding onto my thighs here and there to keep me from rocking forward and away. Once it was nestled nice and tight into my burning asshole, Sir turned it on, giving it a last shove into my body.
The Alligator clamps were placed onto my nipples once I was on my back and holy shit after the pumping of my nipples last dare...Not that my nipples had been still swollen, but they were still a tad sensitive because of the blood that had been forced to rush to them. We have smaller clips, that are used for my pussy, and larger alligator clips that are used for my tits, and of course, the larger and slightly stronger ones went on my poor nipples.
The clit pump was secured to my clit and we weren’t able to do the 10 spanks every 1 minute because that would equal 150 spanks for 1 dare and that isn’t fair. Sir, however, did paddle my ass with the paddle that had holes (something YOU CANNOT DARE FOR, this is only by Sir’s discretion - for future reference to make sure no one tries) for my 10 spanks about 10 minutes into the pumping, to make up for it.
Once the 15 minutes were done Sir removed the clit pump but did not remove the vibrating dildo from my poor ass (though he did just for a moment to add more toothpaste, before roughly shoving it back into place), nor did he remove the Alligator clamps (though he did remove them and put them back on at a 90 degree difference). From here Sir got our hot sauce bottle and tilted it over my swollen clit, pumping it a few times to get a good amount that slowly dripped down to my pussy. I had then been helped to a stand so that I could be maneuvered over the crotch rope that spanned 10 feet across the room. Sir had taken hold of the ties that held the Alligator clips to ensure that I was walking the rope fast enough, dragging my swollen, on fire, and extremely painful clit along the rough rope, over the knots, and to the other side. Each walk took about 3 minutes due to ir roughly yanking on my poor nipples when I so much as took a break.
That dare is still causing me pain right now, as I write this response

Pumped time: 3hr 5 min

Old 07-06-2018, 10:07 AM   #11
dreamingevil2

insert 10 ice cubes into your ass then your inflatable butt plug pumped up as much as your master sees fit. Then put on your clit pump for 15 minutes and melt and ice cube on each nipple and 2 on your pussy. Once the 15 minutes is up pull out the plug and tie your clit before doing a knotted rope walk.

Likes: nipple torture, edging, orgasm control, bondage, pain,anal, ice

dislike (punishment): sounding, hard pain, messy, long term anal/denial

Limits: Public, family, illegal, kids, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, cam, work, school, enema

My PM Dares
dreamingevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, clit pump, pump, spanking