Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-18-2017, 09:29 PM   #1
Esseriana

Default Punish a 20F slut

When I went to church today, I had a hard time focusing on prayer since I couldn't stop thinking about filling my greedy pussy. Give me punishments since I clearly let my cunt control my life.

Dislikes: Pee, Semi-public, edging (under clothes is fine)
Limits: Scat, Anal Insertions, Hanging Wedgies, Messy Wedgies, Pictures/Videos/Audio, Public
Esseriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 09:33 PM   #2
GentleFemDomme

Heart It sounds like you're too used to touching your greedy pussy

Take the most phallic thing you have (bonus points if it vibrates), lube up and stick it in your ass. You can touch your clit but don't let you fingers enter your pussy. This is your punishment. You must learn to cum without touching your sinful hole.
GentleFemDomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 09:40 PM   #3
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleFemDomme View Post
Take the most phallic thing you have (bonus points if it vibrates), lube up and stick it in your ass. You can touch your clit but don't let you fingers enter your pussy. This is your punishment. You must learn to cum without touching your sinful hole.
Sorry, I don't do anal insertions, it's in my limits... I'll do something else, though!

Limits: Scat, Anal Insertions, Hanging Wedgies, Messy Wedgies, Pictures/Videos/Audio, Public
Old 08-19-2017, 12:06 AM   #4
Kodama

For a week, every time you want to have some pleasure, you must apply toothpaste on your cunt and asshole before.
Kodama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:16 AM   #5
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

Make yourself a clitoral orgasm without any toys, only by your fingers. After that take a vib and torture your overstimulated clit to a further orgasm. Enjoy and have fun. Please report.

Loves: clit, tit and nipple torture, wax, ice, stinging nettles, being tickled.

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Dislikes: humiliation, messy

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
MasoWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #6
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasoWoman View Post
Make yourself a clitoral orgasm without any toys, only by your fingers. After that take a vib and torture your overstimulated clit to a further orgasm. Enjoy and have fun. Please report.
Don't have a vibe, sorry! Also, I'm not orgasmic. However, I did use my fingers to edge by rubbing my swollen clit, and then repeated the edge twice until my whole body jerked when I touched my clit. Thank you!

The following user says Thank You to Esseriana for this post:
Old 08-29-2017, 01:39 PM   #7
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodama View Post
For a week, every time you want to have some pleasure, you must apply toothpaste on your cunt and asshole before.
I did this before I pleasured myself for a week, and I have to say it didn't do the job quite as you had hoped. While it did burn, trying to remind me that my actions are unbecoming, I pushed through that to pleasure myself anyways. But it was a good reminder that I shouldn't let pleasure control my life. Thank you!

Old 08-19-2017, 12:40 AM   #8
Joker50
Distinguished Member

i think you need to understand why your cunt controls your life and ask for forgiveness for this:
So you must orgasm every day and especially two hours before you go to church then you can give thanks for the orgasm you had and you will feel better.

Offer up thanks for all the tasks you will be given to punish your needy cunt on this site.

In this way you will be able to think about how much you want your cunt abused and still give normal prayers - it will be your fun sexy secret.. oh and ours

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:12 AM   #9
andy4
Distinguished Member

Make yourself a tac bra and pantie set; you must wear them for the rest of the day.

Before going to bed you must sit on a hard chair ( or the edge of the tub ) and ready a random bible page.

Now as you go to sleep repeat what you read.

If you read more then 5 pages you may pet your pussy.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 03:24 AM   #10
Ebony

Spank your greedy pussy 100 times with a wooden spoon to properly punish yourself for letting it control you.

Limits: insertion (am a virgin), ice, blood, messy, permanent, scat, family, public

I don’t chat on kik or snapchat or anything other than getdare.
Ebony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 01:49 PM   #11
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
Spank your greedy pussy 100 times with a wooden spoon to properly punish yourself for letting it control you.
I laid down in front of a window, naked and legs spread, and brought a wooden spoon down on my pussy 100 times. Because of my position, my clit managed to get hit as well, since it was a large spoon. By the end, I was jerking with every spank, and my pussy was red and super swollen. Thank you!

Old 08-29-2017, 01:47 PM   #12
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Make yourself a tac bra and pantie set; you must wear them for the rest of the day.

Before going to bed you must sit on a hard chair ( or the edge of the tub ) and ready a random bible page.

Now as you go to sleep repeat what you read.

If you read more then 5 pages you may pet your pussy.
I won't do the tac bra and pantie set, mostly bc I don't have the things I'd need to make them.

Before bed the other night, I sat on a hard chair, bare bottomed, and read a random page of the bible, keeping it in my head until I went to sleep. I read 5 pages so I could stroke myself that night, edging and then giving thanks for the edge. Thank you!

Old 08-29-2017, 01:51 PM   #13
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Still looking for more?
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 01:44 PM   #14
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
i think you need to understand why your cunt controls your life and ask for forgiveness for this:
So you must orgasm every day and especially two hours before you go to church then you can give thanks for the orgasm you had and you will feel better.

Offer up thanks for all the tasks you will be given to punish your needy cunt on this site.

In this way you will be able to think about how much you want your cunt abused and still give normal prayers - it will be your fun sexy secret.. oh and ours
Oh my gosh I love this!
So, I've been edging every day (I can't orgasm) and giving thanks for it every night in my prayers, and every time before I go to church, I edge 2 hours before- then I cross my legs in Church like a good girl

Thank you so much!

Old 08-29-2017, 01:58 PM   #15
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esseriana View Post
Oh my gosh I love this!
So, I've been edging every day (I can't orgasm) and giving thanks for it every night in my prayers, and every time before I go to church, I edge 2 hours before- then I cross my legs in Church like a good girl

Thank you so much!
As you are being such a good and polite girl with your legs crossed, you are to insert something in to your pussy, your panties will hold it in place. If you don't wear panties you must tape over your pussy.

Is your pussy shaven?

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish, punish me, pussy punishment