Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-26-2017, 09:29 AM   #1
Alextrande

Post Tasks and punishments for 18/f

I'm not looking for a master, I just need tasks and punishments to do. I'm not aloud to cum until 26.6. I talked back to my parents and came yesterday without permission. I like not to be in control. I don't have toys, but I do have basic home supplies. Please keep this bitch busy and in pain.
Pee control starting right now. You can add more glasses and time multiple times.
Turn ons are wedgies, toothpaste, nipple and pussy pain, semi-public
Limits are scat, other people, public (semi-public at night is ok) and needles.
Alextrande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:38 AM   #2
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Three more glasses and 2 hours longer to hold.

Rub toothpaste all over your pussy before giving yourself a bra connected wedge.
Hit your breasts and pussy 20 times per place with a metal spoon every half hour all day.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:53 AM   #3
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballsurgery View Post
Three more glasses and 2 hours longer to hold.

Rub toothpaste all over your pussy before giving yourself a bra connected wedge.
Hit your breasts and pussy 20 times per place with a metal spoon every half hour all day.
Yes, master. This bitch already drank 1,5 glasses, so another 1,5 glasses to go. I putted toothpaste on my pussy. It feels uncomfortable but it got even worst because of wedgie. I will start spanking my breasts and pussy now. Thank you, sir. Feel free to add more tasks and water/time
Old 05-26-2017, 10:06 AM   #4
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alextrande View Post
Yes, master. This bitch already drank 1,5 glasses, so another 1,5 glasses to go. I putted toothpaste on my pussy. It feels uncomfortable but it got even worst because of wedgie. I will start spanking my breasts and pussy now. Thank you, sir. Feel free to add more tasks and water/time
add another 2 glasses of water and use a rubber band or a small hair band to smack on your nipples and clit 30 times per place.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:59 AM   #5
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballsurgery View Post
add another 2 glasses of water and use a rubber band or a small hair band to smack on your nipples and clit 30 times per place.
I've drank 4 glasses and slapped myself multiple times with a rubber band and a spoon. I'm starting to feel the need to pee and my clit hurts like hell

Last edited by Alextrande; 05-26-2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: I forgat to write specific info, sorry.
Old 05-26-2017, 11:33 AM   #6
Alextrande

I really need to pee. Do I get permission?
Old 05-26-2017, 11:43 AM   #7
Thotho131097

Put icecubes into your panty's leave them there for 3minutes, go pee into these panty's afterwards, you will enjoy that!

Limits of Thotho
Blackmailing,poo, illegal, blood, torture, public humiliation (turn on though), permanent things and the obvious ones.

Im almost always up to trying anything atleast once. Im a pretty curious person afterall
Thotho131097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:45 AM   #8
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thotho131097 View Post
Put icecubes into your panty's leave them there for 3minutes, go pee into these panty's afterwards, you will enjoy that!
Yes, sir. I'll do it right away
Old 05-26-2017, 11:49 AM   #9
2bchew
getDare Addict

After this pee leave the wet panties on and spank your cunt 50 times with your hand.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 11:50 AM   #10
Alextrande

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
After this pee leave the wet panties on and spank your cunt 50 times with your hand.
Oooo I will enjoy this task, thank you sir
The following user says Thank You to Alextrande for this post:
Old 05-26-2017, 11:54 AM   #11
2bchew
getDare Addict

And since talking back to your parents was one of your misdeeds after that spanking remove the panties and put them in your mouth while you stand in the corner for 15 minutes thinking about what you did.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:00 PM   #12
Thotho131097

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
after this eat the icecubes and spank yourclit 25 times with a belt 😘

Limits of Thotho
Blackmailing,poo, illegal, blood, torture, public humiliation (turn on though), permanent things and the obvious ones.

Im almost always up to trying anything atleast once. Im a pretty curious person afterall
Old 05-26-2017, 12:05 PM   #13
Alextrande

I pissed my pants already, added 3 icecubes to keep things interesting. Really feeled interesting to pee my pants. Almost couldn't do it. I had 3 glasses of water. I will start spanking right away. You can always add more water and time to my next release. Thanks to everyone 💖
Old 05-26-2017, 11:59 AM   #14
Thotho131097

Default spanks

after the 50 cunt spanks, reuse the icecubes by eating them while slapping your clit 25 times 😘

Limits of Thotho

Advertisements
Kink Talk