Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
theone
getDare Succubus

Default The Reluctant Game of Truth and Dare [FICTION]

Hello, this is my first attempt at posting a story here, so I hope you will be patient with me. Most of all I hope you will like my story.
I wanted to do something a bit different and with a few twists in the tale.
The story will focus on one main character although other characters will be developed during the story as necessary.
Also the main character is a little bit unusual as I have made him a painfully shy person. He is an intelligent and thinking boy but because of his disposition he is easily manipulated by others of a more confident nature. And that’s how the story starts, the rest will follow but the character will certainly discover him self.
I intend to release the story in parts. Please give me your feedback so I know how I’m doing and if you want me to release the further parts.

PART 1 – INTRODUCTION TO THE MAIN CHARACTER

Michael 16 years old was good looking but a very timid boy and pretty much a loner. He had a couple of friends outside of school, Garry (16) a boy who lived three doors down the street and a Denise (15) a girl who lived three doors up the street. At school however Michael had no real friends. There were three boys who he sat beside and talked with in school but never really met them outside of the school. Although two of the boys had been to his house on a couple on occasions but that was it. Michael’s one redeeming quality at school was that he was a bright student. Certainly not one of the most brainy lads in the school but definitely cleverer than average and this earned him some kudos with some of the other students, because Michael was always willing to share his answers to homework, especially in maths and science of which he enjoyed. When I say willing to share it was more like taking candy from a baby.

About a year ago in a game of "truth or dare" with Denise from up the road they had ended up seeing each other naked for a brief time. For Denise, who had four brothers of varying ages it was no big deal but Michael always remembered that time and wished that it could have continued. Michael had a very active imagination and fantasised a lot about being in romantic situations with a girl and ending up naked. Michael would never dare tell these fantasies to anyone he would be far to embarrassed to do that sort of thing.

Michael really fantasised a lot about a girl in his school called Roselyn (15) of which he had a secret crush. Roselyn was a beautiful girl always smartly dressed with her long brown wavy hair down to her ass. She was one of the nice girls and had spoken to Michael on a few occasions. She was always very kind to him and her sweet smile, well Michael just couldn’t get that out of his mind. He sometimes fantasised about seeing her naked covered only in her long wavy hair and sweet smile, the very thought of that got him so excited. If only the others knew Michael the science nerd had such thoughts, but he was always careful to guard his words because of his painful shyness.

This story at school starts with another game of "truth or dare" leading to an adventure that even Michael’s active fantasy world could not have envisaged. I think Michael would have put such thoughts out of his mind anyway and if he knew what was about to happen well I think he would have froze with fear.

We are about to take a journey into this strange and intense world of this painfully shy boy and uncover his deepest fears and fantasies …..

To be continued…..

Your comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 09:45 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to theone for this post:
Old 08-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
fork
Account Banned

I like it keep going! One thing though: "...fantasy world could not have envisaged." Did you mean envisioned?
Old 08-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
theone
getDare Succubus

Thanks for your comment and encouragement fork. Yes you are right envisioned may work better.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #4
theone
getDare Succubus

…..continued

Note: Still not a lot is happening in part 2, but it is a necessary build up to the story line.

PART 2 – THE GAME

Note: Michael always tended to introduce himself as Michael, he liked that name and he liked people to call him Michael, however at school he invariably got called Mike by the other students so for the sake of the story this shortened use of his name will be mostly used.

Michael was walking outside in the school grounds looking for a quiet place to sit and eat his sandwiches and be alone, when he heard another boy call him.
“Hey Mike, you wana play truth or dare with us?” it was Graham (16) a boy in one of Mike’s classes and he was sitting with Colin (16), Emma (15), Jane (15) and Lora (16)
Incidentally Emma was Roselyn’s cousin. Roselyn’s as we mentioned earlier was the girl Mike secretly fantasised about.
Mike just muttered “no thanks” and continued to walk past, quite scared of the thought of getting into a game like that with a group of relative strangers.
Graham obviously seeing Mike’s distress called again “Mike, like we are giving you a choice? Now come here and sit down”.
Mike protested further but it was no use he was made to sit down and join the group. Mike was very uncomfortable with the idea and was scared of what he might be asked to do. He thought to himself for a moment and remembered that his class was about to start in about ten minutes time. Mike was really scared about being asked any personal questions, he would just go red and get very embarrassed but the thought of what he might be asked to do in a dare, scared him even more. And there were three girls there. Mike thought for a moment and decided he would choose only truth and maybe give a sort of evasive answer if he was asked anything embarrassing in front of the girls.

Anyway Mike muttered the words “I’ve only got ten minutes because my class is about to start and I can’t miss any of my class”.
Mike expected further protest from the group but was surprised and a bit relieved when Graham said “no worries Mike, it will only take ten minutes”.
Mike regained a bit of confidence, his mind was working on the fact that any delays he could manage would greatly lessen that time with the group and maybe get him of the hook. Mike then looked at the five faces in the group and noticed a satisfied grin on them all.
Mike hesitated in his thoughts. Was this some sort of trap? Anyway with only about nine minutes left now, what could go wrong, he was going to choose truth anyway and just get through the next few minutes and then get away from that game.

Graham spoke “as we only have a few minutes to play the game the rules will be somewhat different to the usual. Yes we are still playing "truth or dare" but we will just modify the rules slightly to make it more interesting!"
Mike began to get scared again at the emphases and cogitations of that word interesting tormented his thoughts. Mike realised this had been planned, they were setting him up and he had probably helped them do it, and so felt rather foolish.
Graham then announced “these are the rules of our game of truth or dare…”

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
theone
getDare Succubus

…..continued

PART 3 – THE GAME BECOMES THE TRAP

… Graham then announced “these are the rules of our game of truth or dare…”
Graham continued “Rule 1, it will be a game of boys versus girls”.
Mike thought well at least he is just one member of a team of three boys perhaps it won’t be a get Mike game after all. He waited in trepidation for the other rules to be announced.
Graham playfully paused and then boldly announced “Rule 2” Graham again playfully paused.
Mike was thinking only eight minutes to go and willing the time to pass quickly, the tension was really building.
Graham boldly announced “and Rule 2 issssss, each team will ask the other team “truth or dare” and the majority vote of that team decides”
Mike’s hopes of being in control and choosing truth were dashed.
Graham calmly announces “Rule 3, the opposite team will choose a person to complete the truth or dare. Rule 4, all truth dare requests must be completed or punishment will be given. Oh and Rule 5, you can’t break any of the rules or you will get punished.”

Colin laughed and said “so lets begin we only have a few minutes you know”. The Girls said “yes, yah, yeah” in agreement.
So Colin asked the Girls “truth or dare?” the girls chose truth and Colin asked Emma “do you think Mike is a nerd and would you like to see Mike naked?”
Emma looked Mike straight in the face, smiled and said “yes I think he is a nerd and teasingly added in a soft sexy voice, yeah sure I want to see Mike naked” and giggled. This made Mike go bright red, they all noticed and laughed at him causing him to get really embarrassed.
The boys chose truth and Emma asked Mike in her purposed soft sexy voice that she knew caused Mike much embarrassment. “Mike do you masturbate?”
Mike hesitated then muttered the answer “yep” in a very quiet voice.
“Speak up Mike” Jane demanded “we can’t hear you and time is moving on you know”.
Mike obediently answered “yes I do” looking at the ground all the time in shame and embarrassment.
Jane insisted “Mike look up, look at me, look at Emma and look at Lora and tell us what you do?”
Mike looked at the girls his face now glowing red and said “Yes I masturbate”.
They all laughed at him and Emma commented “He is really so very embarrassed, kind of cute; I think we are going to have some fun here”.

The next round the girls chose dare and appointed Emma to complete the dare.
Graham said “I think Mike likes you Emma so I dare you to remove your top and bra and give Mike a lap dance”.
Emma looking at Mike pealed off her t-shirt and undid her bra from behind, loosening her firm cute breasts. Emma did not have big breasts but they were perfectly formed, just yummy and her skin displayed a beautiful tan. All eyes were on her except for Mike who was just too embarrassed to look, although he really, really wanted to.
Emma had Mike completely in her power and she wasn’t going to let him go. She knelt down in front of him with her legs spread so she could get close and started her lap dance rubbing herself against Mike.
Emma blew a circle of breath on Mike’s face and sexily said look at me Michael when I’m dancing for you.
Mike had never been this close to such a sexy girl before and he was starting to loose all control growing hard as she masterfully teased her poor helpless victim. He became fixated by her beautiful firm breasts loosing all sense of time and even some of his well guarded inhibitions.
Emma’s dance came all too quickly to an end for Mike and the next dreaded round of truth or dare was about to begin. The boys of course chose dare and they of course chose Mike to fulfil the dare.

Mike was still entranced by the thoughts of what had just happened and that sexy dance of Emma.
When Jane spoke up “well time has almost gone now, only about a minute left I think, so this is the dare that Mike will have to do”.
Mike still dazed by his own thoughts became puzzled what he would be asked to do in one minute”.

Jane continued “this is the dare Mike, on Friday (it was now Wednesday) you will have to submit yourself to the girls and be our prisoner. Graham and Colin will arrest you on Friday afternoon after class and will bring you handcuffed to the girls den. And if you are not at school on Friday we will get you later and punish you so you can’t escape”.

The trap was set and Mike was caught like a rabbit in a car’s headlamps.

Mike’s mind raced with fear as he realised what was happening to him he desperately wanted a way out of this predicament and was regretting being so foolish playing this game and letting himself get trapped.

Mike stuttered “Wh wh what den? Wht What girls? What do you mean? Do you mean you three?… and what den do you have and were is it?”

Lora spoke “we mean the girls Mike, girls from the school”

To be continued…..

Your comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:54 PM   #6
italian99

I like it so far, great potential here. Keep it up!

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
italian99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:13 AM   #7
theone
getDare Succubus

…..continued

Not a lot is happening in this part but it’s short and necessary for the story line and for the build up to the action later.

PART 4 – THE WAIT

…..Lora spoke “we mean the girls Mike, girls from the school”

Mike now late for his class asked again, his embarrassment now overridden by his fear and need to know more, he babbled “but, but, but what girls? How many, what are you going to do to me?” Mike became very scared and nervous of what they were planning and pleaded “please don’t, please let me go, please I’m really embarrassed don’t do this to me please” Mike continued to babble and plead.
The others just laughed and Jane said “don’t panic Mike,,, well not till Friday anyway. You will find out everything then, when we resume the game!”

Mike was not able to concentrate for the rest of the day, but school did come to an end and Mike made his way home. He switched his phone on as he walked home to find a text message from Denise, who wanted to come round to his house to see him that night. Mike sent a text back to say ok. Anyway he needed a distraction or he would just go crazy thinking about Friday.
Mike had known Denise for a long time, they were friends and she was the only girl he was comfortable with. Denise now 15 and had made more than a few comments that Mike should ask her to be his proper girl friend. Mike never responded to her suggestions he just lacked confidence even with Denise.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:57 PM   #8
jonathonsora

how do i read my postes like i cant fine em
jonathonsora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:33 AM   #9
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 25 – DOWN CAME THE RAIN

…..Before anyone could do or say anything, Jane looked up to see the snake and just ran out the front door into the pouring rain. Mike and Emma followed her shortly after, to find her outside, the rain now so heavy that Jane’s skimpy white t-shirt was transparent and clinging to her body. People walking and driving past in the street, bemused as they looked at this virtually naked girl standing there in the rain.

Mike and Emma led her back into the house; they got a towel and wrapped it round her, Jane still in shock from her experience. Jane started to tell them; somewhat incoherently that she really had a problem with snakes and spiders and kept asking them for reassurance that they were now all locked away.
Emma brought Jane her bra and panties and Mike offered her a loan of his track suit so she could go and get changed out of her wet clothes in the bathroom.Jane just removed her shirt and took the clothing not willing to explore that creepy house any further.
Tom and Jason watching her all the time, savouring every last minute of her wet nude body. They just stood there glaring unashamedly with bulges in their trousers.

Emma picked up a towel and started to dry Jane’s wet body with it, followed soon by Lora with another towel rubbing Jane’s hair dry. Jane still dazed just looked at them vacantly and passively, letting them continue to dry her, enjoying the attention and distraction to her previous distress. Emma noticing the relaxing and stimulating effect it was having on her decided to risk a small liberty by discreetly making sure her breasts and pussy were dry. Jane let out a small, barely noticeable groan as the towel and the tip of Emma’s finger passed over her pussy.
After several minutes she started to dress, looking over at them saying “You know. I’m sorry I tried to do those things to you… I hope we can still be friends?”
This was something hard for Jane, she didn’t usually talk to people like this, she usually demanded or even threatened but she never apologised.

Lora and Megan decided that they would go with Jane on their way home, but they would all meet up again soon. Emma, Roselyn and Mike would go back together a different way. Emma asked Mike if he wanted to stop at their house for a coffee as it was on his way home. Mike said yes, hoping and wondering if he would get an opportunity to speak to Roselyn, thinking on the way what he might say to her.

The rain was persistent and they arrived at Emma’s house drenched, their clothes and hair soaking wet.
Emma opened the front door and after they all entered said “I think we should have a hot shower and get dried first. I’m going first, so then I’ll get towels for you all at the same time”.

Roselyn first found a couple of towels to dry their hair with, her long hair now bedraggled. She handed a towel to Mike saying “I must look a mess right now?”

Mike responded “no you don’t, you look beautiful” then blushed slightly embarrassed on hearing his own words.

Roselyn smiled saying “thank you Mike and thanks for looking out for me today, your kind, I like that”.

Emma came back wearing a white bath robe, saying to Roselyn “your next, the towels are up there”.

She continued to chat to Mike about the day and how surprised she was about Jane’s turn around and what may have happened to the two boys they tied up at McDonalds.
Roselyn soon finished her shower and came back wearing a bath towel wrapped around her, saying “your turn now Mike”.
Mike left to go for his shower with that wonderful picture of Roselyn dressed in only her towel, firmly engraved on his mind; she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Maybe to some, Roselyn was just an average girl but to mike she was perfect and he wanted her so much.

As mike was showering Emma just barged into the bathroom saying “your towels there Mike, I’ll take your clothes to get them dry” then disappeared just as quickly with his clothes.

Mike finished his shower, wrapped the towel around him and returned to the main room with the girls, finding Emma now dressed and drying her hair. Roselyn was still wrapped in her towel with another towel on her head. The sight of her in that sexy towel, precariously wrapped round her body was driving him crazy. He had see her before in some smart clothes, he could even imagine her in a sexy outfit but right now nothing could beat that flimsy white towel draped over her naked body.

Emma looked at Mike saying “Hi Mike. Lora sent me a text, she wants me to go see her to talk about some things. So I will leave you with Roselyn till your clothes dry. Oh and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do”.

Roselyn laughed saying “well that leaves quite a lot for us to do then”.

Roselyn invited Mike to sit down on the settee saying to him “so how are you now Mike?”

This was one of those moments that Mike fantasised about but now it was happening he was feeling really self conscious not knowing what to say. Why couldn’t he just have the confidence he needed and find the words he wanted.

“Fine and you” he responded.

Roselyn joined him on the settee, sitting down quite close to him and seemingly inadvertently brushing her hands against him, as she fiddled, still drying her hair with the towel. Mike was getting aroused, fearful that with only a towel wrapped around him, his excitement would soon be noticed.

She placed her hand on his leg, asking “so how do you think the day went? What a turnaround with Jane”.

Mike again responded “yes ok, it went quite well”, Oh heck he thought as her hand moved on his leg while she talked. Oh heck, I’m going to get hard, as he felt that unmistakable staring under the towel only inches from her hand.

Roselyn laughed saying “not much in the way of a conversationalist at the moment are you Mike?”

Both of them were feeling awkward. Roselyn although friendly and quite talkative in formal situations was herself shy in such situations. Mike racking his brain for something to say, something that wouldn’t make him look stupid.

Roselyn spoke “maybe we should play truth or dare?”

Mike couldn’t believe what he was hearing “what? What do you mean?”

Roselyn smiled “yeah I know what you mean, but I was thinking of something else. So how about a friendly game just to break the ice?”

Mike didn’t want this opportunity to pass; it wasn’t exactly a romantic dinner, getting to know each other better, but it was the best thing he had right now.

He looked at Roselyn and said “sure what do you have in mind?”

Roselyn giggled with that friendly girly giggle, that Mike just loved to hear, "saying well I was thinking"…..

To be continued…..

Thank you for reading and any comments you have would be welcome.

Last edited by theone; 09-03-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:41 PM   #10
Acepilot1023

Do tell me that you intend on continuing the story? It is rather well written.
Acepilot1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #11
theone
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepilot1023 View Post
Do tell me that you intend on continuing the story? It is rather well written.
Thanks for your comment.
Yes, I will be continuing. I will post the next two parts soon and there will be another little twist in the tale.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #12
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 26 – Déjà vu

……Roselyn giggled with that friendly girly giggle, that Mike just loved to hear, saying “well I was thinking, I will start by giving you a truth and a dare, then you can do the same, and so on,” emphasising the word “and”.

Mike noticed Roselyn’s mischievous grin, and was beginning to think that he was being finagled into something. Déjà vu, this is how it had all started in another game of truth or dare, with different rules. However there were big differences, he trusted Roselyn, not only that he really liked her a lot. Besides he couldn’t really back out now, so he simply replied “sure Roselyn, I’m intrigued carry on.”

Roselyn spoke “ok so first your truth question… So do you really like me and why or why not?”

Mike wasn’t really expecting that question, although it had become common knowledge that he had a crush on Roselyn. If Mike was to be honest he would have to voice his feelings and take risks.

Gathering his thoughts together he attempted to reply with a considered response “Roselyn, I really do like you a lot.”

He was somewhat relived to notice the satisfied smile on Roselyn’s face as she further prompted him “and why Mike? I want to know.”

“Err well, I just do” and realising he was not going to get off with that response he quickly added “because you’re perfect.”

Roselyn responded “I’m not sure about that Mike, nobody’s perfect. I just consider myself to be a normal girl. Maybe you are thinking about some fantasy girl, I don’t think I can live up to those expectations and I’m not sure if I want to either.”

Mike added “well by perfect I mean I like you just as you are, I don’t want to change anything about you. You’re a beautiful girl but most of all I like your personality.”

Mike was hoping to impress Roselyn by trying to show that he was sincere and that he truly did like her for who she is, not just what she looked like.

Roselyn smiled but appeared hesitant to receive Mike’s compliment saying “thank you Mike, that is so nice, but you don’t really know me yet.”

Mike interjected “yes that is true, but I would really love to get to know you better, and I hope we can.”
Roselyn agreed saying “me too Mike, I hope so” then she giggled saying “anyway its time for your dare now… oh and failure to complete my dare will result in punishment.”

Roselyn thought for a moment then said “I dare you to let me tie your hands together and let me do what ever things I want to you for fifteen minutes.”

Mike would normally be very reluctant to even think of allowing this, being so excruciatingly ticklish and of a very reserved nature. Nevertheless for some strange reason he just wanted to feel helpless, with Roselyn in complete control of him. In fact he was getting really turned on at the thought of abandoning all his fears and letting Roselyn do whatever she liked to him. His normally strong inhibitions were being overwhelmed by this growing desire to completely surrender to whatever she wanted. He even hoped that she would ask him more awkward and embarrassing questions so he would be forced to bare his soul before her.
Confused and surprised by these new emotions, things like trust, fear, control and the like flickered through his mind, but it made no sense as to why. He didn’t even want to know why, as all thoughts of caution were purged from his reason and he willingly allowed himself to be seduced by his own excitement.

He looked at Roselyn and in confident surrender said playfully “yes sure, after all I don’t want to be punished do I.”

Roselyn took the cord from Emma’s discarded bath robe and started to tie Mike’s hands behind his back. Mike just submitted willingly to his bondage, his body now running on this high-octane mixture of fear and excitement at what Roselyn might do to him when he is bound and helpless. As Roselyn was tying the cord, he remembered what they had done to Jane and the safe word they had given her, heck he didn’t want a safe word, he was amazed by his new confidence.

Roselyn went to dim the lights in the room leaving Mike standing in only his towel with his hands bound, to briefly ponder his predicament. The very anticipation of what was about to happen manifest itself tangibly in his mind. Maybe it was the culmination of all those crazy, crazy events of the last few days, but he knew he was no longer in possession of his own reason anymore and maybe Roselyn wasn’t either.

Roselyn approached and Mike could see she was feeling and acting awkward. Roselyn was by no means as bold as her cousin Emma in fact she could be quite shy at times. Her temperament seemed to fluctuate between an outwardly friendly and confident girl to this shy and more reserved nature. Mike looked at her wanting to tell her with his eyes to continue, he was feeling a strange bond between them that seemed to transcend the need for any communication.

Suddenly without warning mike felt her fingers tracing a path over his body exploring and searching for tell-tail reactions. He squirmed and wriggled as he yielded submissively to Roselyn’s torture. It was only a few minutes before his towel fell to the ground, fully exposing himself to Roselyn’s view. He was again tingling with excitement knowing that he could do nothing to cover his nude writhing body and his now obvious erection from Roselyn’s eyes.
Roselyn giggled, picking up the towel and placing it on a chair at the other side of the room, before resuming her invasion of mikes sides, stomach, legs and feet.
Mike was left exhausted and aching for some release as Roselyn gently stroked his testicles with one finger causing him to gasp and making his rigid cock throb.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 09-17-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:21 PM   #13
Atelo

I love that you add good vocabulary and grammer. It really adds to the imagery. Which by the way is incredible!
Atelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #14
truth

was mike not a good guy? i thought he liked this girl, why would he be such a dick to her?

great story till you got to that part

made me feel sick thinking about him letting people see the girl he loved
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:52 AM   #15
theone
getDare Succubus

…..Continued

PART 32 – THE FEET WASHING CEROMONY

…Mike looking at Roselyn announced “I am really proud of you. Now you will wash the feet of my guests. After that we will perform your initiation ceremony and I will give you your slave name that I have chosen for you.” Roselyn was feeling that strange liberating mix of fear and excitement as her trust was focused on her master. Her thoughts then switched to thinking about what initiation ceremony was instore for her.

Meanwhile Keith and Rob were getting out their phones so they could capture the moment, both eager to get some pictures of the naked slave girl. Roselyn looked in horror as she saw the two boys about to take pictures, fearful of what they might do with them.

Mike also seeing the boys and Roselyn’s distress “no pictures boys now put your phones away.”

The boys although disappointed complied with the request. Roselyn was relieved, feeling safe under her master’s protection. Mike looked at her saying “a bowl of water and a towel to wash the feet of the guests, my pet.” Her baptism of fire had heightened her emotional responses and she pondered on those words “…my pet,” so much nicer than slave. She left naked to complete the request, but not before uttering those words “yes master” in a soft tone with discernable pleasure. She even forgot for a brief moment that she was still naked.

Mike announced “my pet will now wash your feet.”

The guests removed their shoes and socks in preparation, the girls stood behind a sofa to remove their tights. Roselyn soon returned with the water and towel, being reminded again of her nakedness, as she felt all eyes looking at her. Her discarded costume had been collected up and removed, leaving her without any clothes, to perform duties involving some close personal contact. She felt so very vulnerable being the only one naked in a room full of clothed people. She kept feeling the compelling need to cover herself with something but she had nothing at all to do it with. At the same time she wanted them to look; she was exhilarated by the attention. How she could have these two conflicting thoughts was bewildering but nevertheless intoxicating. She started with Megan, washing her feet in the warm scented water by rubbing them with her hands. Megan closed her eyes clearly enjoying the whole experience. After the washing, Roselyn took the towel to dry her feet causing Megan to squirm as the fabric of the towel tickled the soles of her feet. Next was Denise’s turn as the boys sat watching dumbfounded. The sight of a completely submissive naked girl, sensually washing the feet of the other girls was having an almost hypnotic effect on them. Roselyn moved on to Garry, sitting there trying to cover his boner from Roselyn’s eyes. The fact that she was kneeling in front of him in such close proximity was not helping matters. Unlike the girls, Garry’s eyes were wide open; he was not going to miss the chance for a close up inspection of her nude body as she attended to his feet. Roselyn was all too well aware of that attention and also the fact that she was getting Garry aroused. She looked up at Mike, it was almost like he had some tangible control over her every feeling, and she loved it. She then moved on to Keith and Rob, both of them still gawking at her nude body. The two boys were sitting there with hard throbbing boners in their pants as Roselyn took their feet in her hands to wash them. Seeing the effect she was having on them she decided to make them both suffer, stroking, teasing and tickling their feet as she washed them. Rob was almost relieved when she had finished, he was totally at her mercy, unable to control himself. Roselyn finished her duties and looking at Rob’s helpless condition called him a “naughty boy,” and gave his crotch a playful spank. Rob, being totally inexperienced sexually thought he was going to cum right there and then, and embarrasses himself.

Roselyn stood up and Mike took a rope and started to bind Roselyn’s hands behind her back. She was still aware that everybody was looking at her naked body. She felt almost drunk as she tingled with adrenalin, her will yielded in total submission to her master.

Mike looked at Roselyn saying “my sweet pet, you have asked me to be your master and you have been a slave for me this morning. Now shall I untie you and set you free?”

Roselyn still bound, naked and now oblivious to the others present, answered in a soft trembling voice saying “No master, I want to be your slave.”

Mike replied “and I want to be your master, but you will no longer be called slave girl, you will be my pet and we will choose a name together for you.”

Mike tied a blindfold over her eyes and started to lead her out of the room down the hallway to the back of the house. A door was opened and she felt a cool draught as Mike led her into the garage. Her nipples were hard and her pussy damp as the cool air made her feel even more naked and exposed.

To be continued…..

If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals
interpreted by your brain. Morpheus (The Matrix).

Will Try: Tea
Limits: Will not eat baby food.

Last edited by theone; 11-13-2009 at 01:15 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk