Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-04-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Default Dare Poker {Half fiction - half non fiction}

Hey guys so im writing another story, been a long time since the last one and the last one was a disaster. So i am starting fresh with this short story. Please give me heaps of feedback to help me write better in the future. This game is deeply involving poker so some people may not understand it sorry if this is the case for you. Thanks you guys and enjoy.

CHAPTER 1 - INTRO

I couldn't beleive it, A - K suited hearts, there were 5 of us all up, as i was dealer the betting started to my direct left, which was Kate, and to her left was Tom, to his left was Amy and to her left, or my direct right was Ashley.
Kate started the betting "I raise 200."

2 HOURS EARLIER

"Hello".
"Hey Mat, it's Ashley".
"Hey ash what are you doing calling me".
"Am i not aloud to call you".
"Yea i was only joking ash".
"what are ya doing tonight the girls are all around at my house".
"my parents are out for the night and tom is staying, you should all come chill"

"I Fold." It was know on amy i sat there looking at her, she was a shy one so i know i could easily pressure her into a stupid fold.
"Call" mm thats a shock, now it was on Ashley the wild one as we called her, she was always doing crazy things and this was one of them.
"Call" could of guessed that one, i slid $200 worth of chips in front of me and started showing the flop.

10 of spades, Queen of Hearts and a 3 of hearts

1 HOUR EARLIER

"I GOT IT TOM" he proabbly didn't even hear the bell ring the music is up that loud, while he is in my room im getting dinner ready.
"Ahh you guys made it, pizza is in the oven will be about 2 minutes and beer is in the fridge."
"Thanks Mat." they all said timingly
Tom had realised they where here and turned the music from my room off and started playing music from the computer in the lounge, ar least it was quieter.

So i could go 3 possibe hands forming. a straight with an Ace high, A flush of hearts or a royal flush of hearts, i looked to Kate, she tapped the table and within seconds it was my turn they had all checked, i loved being an ass in situations like this, "i raise 400" and with hesitation they all eventually called me. With that i showed the turn

10 of hearts

the field looked like this
10 of Spades, Queen of Hearts, 3 of Hearts and a 10 of Hearts

i had a flush but i could make it better with a royal flush.

15 MINUTES EARLIER
"Thanks Mat" Ash said, i smiled back to show her that it was all good as usual i pulled out the chip set and gave everyone 2500 dollars worth of chips,
we all sat down and played a few hands.
"Hey lets restart the money and play dare poker" we all looked to each other then back to ash like we didn't know what to say.
"Come on it will be fun, when someone runs out of money the person who just won the money thinks of a dare then the group fairly decides on a price for that dare and the winner pays the darer the money if the darer completes the dare" i had no problem with it but did anyone else, i looked to everyone else and saw a few nods and heard a few people say yes, i muttered one out myself, Amy was a bit hesitent but eventualy agreed.

Again everyone checked around to me, i raised 600, and like flies dropping Kate and Amy jumped the mark to fold, it was just Ashley, she kept calm, firmly she pushed all her chips in "All in" without thinking i immediately called.

We both turned our cards over, she held a 10 of diamonds and a 9 of diamonds, she saw my flush and the look on her face looked like she had seen a ghost, smiled i had this one down packed i would be giving Ashley a dare any second know, i took a minute to look at her clothed, she had long blonde hair, medium sized boobs and was about 5.6 a good 6 or 7 inches shorter then me, skinny but athletic, and i was about to have her do anything i wanted, i turned over the next card a 9 of Clubs, my jaw dropped, i saw the look on Ashleys face it went from just saw a ghost to just one a million dollars, she had beaten me and knowing Ash she would have me doing something really bad.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
sugar

good start. I like the quick flashbacks. Please continue.
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:56 AM   #3
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

CHAPTER 2 - Just getting started

I sat there, everyone looking at me, i had just tried to push Ashley into this position so there was no way she was going to go easy on me, it was like time had stopped, Ashley's face had the widest smile i had ever seen and i knew what was about to come would be very bad.

"you know what you told me the other week on msn, Mat".

LAST WEEK
"Mat, I dare you to wear the black thong and bra i left at your house which i have known you have been wearing lately". i gulped, how could she know that, through her Webcam i saw her laugh, maybe because she saw me gulp so hard through mine. I went and put on the thong and bra, i got hard instantly, my dick push out through the side which caused the thong to stretch forward and wedgie me a little. I walked in front of the Webcam.
"sexy, mat it really suits you, you can keep it for you little fantasies" i blushed.
"you better not tell anyone about this".

She couldn't, she wouldn't she's just trying to scare me,
"Mat, my dare to you is that you must wear the thong and bra with nothing else on until you give someone a dare" i gulped hard, everyone looked at me quite shocked.
i went to go put them on but was interrupted by Kate,
"Mat we have to tell you how much it is worth first"
i sat back down and watched Kate, Amy and tom whisper to each other.
"After consideration we value that dare at 1500 chips, i looked to Ashley, she nodded, i dropped my head and went and got changed, i came back showing the black lacy set of thong and bra, i had a slight erection and my penis was busting out of the side, immediately there was this new hype, Kate even slapped my ass, i sat down and after a few wolf whistles we resumed the game.

Nothing happened for a few hands Except i had one a bit of money and Amy had lost a bit, we were equal, but i still thought i would be wearing the thong and bra all night, i dealt out the hand, before checking my cards i observed everyone and finally came to me, i looked at my cards -Pocket Aces-, beautiful i will win this for sure.
"Raise 200" i picked up 200 dollars of chips and slid them in front of me, straight away Kate and Tom folded, Amy sat there here face smiling slightly
"raise another 200" she said as she pushed 400 into the pot, Ashley folded, "All in" pushing all of my chips out in front of me, within a split second Amy pushed her full stack in, i turned over my pocket aces as she turned over pocket kings, i grinned, she didnt look to bad, i guess she figured she would have some luck with the 5 table cards.

i turned over the flop
-3-
i smiled brighter
-7-
i gave a little chuckle
-k-
and like that again i was set up for another loss, Amy laughed she had me, i tried not to show the shame i was feeling right now, i turned over the turn card
-j-
Amy left more and i had just given up hope, i had no chance of pulling over an ace, i showed the river
-a-
I jumped so high, i couldn't believe it, i had beaten her i looked at her face, she was shattered she knew i wanted revenge, without saying a word i ran to my room and got changed, i walked back out, concentrating on Amy's broken looks, i thought about the dare, i really wanted to see Amy naked but i wanted to inflict a little bit of pain, so i suggested an simple one which i knew she would hate.
"Amy you must strip completely naked and every round that passes everyone gets 10 smacks on your ass each, it stops the next time you win a hand". She looked at me devastated but she knew i had gone through worse, i mean no one would look at me the same. The other three had gone into discussion in the kitchen while grabbing more beers.
"Ok we decided that this task is worth 1600", geeze thats a bit much, if thats the case well i only really will get en extra 600 dollars but it will me up to 2800 which means im second chip leader.
"i agree" Amy started undressing starting with her top, showing her lacy pick bra, then removing her skirt showing her lacy pink panties, she took off her bra, her nice round tits just fell into place, then pulling down her panties, i got an erection again,
"now for the ass smacking, start with me i gave you the dare", she walked over to me and lied across my lap, my erect penis digging into her ribs, i spread her legs a little giving me a clear shot of her pussy, then gave her ten hard smacks on the ass, by the time she finished with everyone her ass was as red as a tomato and she couldn't sit down properly.

Happy Daring
Old 07-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
blueboy

Good story. I got a little bit confused in the intro with all of the dialogue and time switches though.
blueboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:05 AM   #5
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Sorry Blueboy if after this post its still too confusing then let us know whats confusing and what i can do to stop it and ill change it for you.

CHAPTER 3 - Not just a game of luck
Nothing had happened for a few hands, Amy still hadn't won a hand yet and her ass was raw red the chip leaderboard had changed a fair bit.
I was leader at 3500
Second was Ashley at 2800
Third was Kate at 2500
Fourth was Tom at 2200
And last was Amy at 1500

We had a few good plays but it seemed to die down quite a bit, playing this type of poker was weird it took our friendships to a whole new level, we had always played poker, mainly just for money but this game made everyone played really differently, we lusted to see each other do erotic dares but we played a lot tighter being scared of doing the dares ourselves, but i guess thats what made this game interesting.

We continued to play hands but nothing happenedso i dealt and i dealt but no action, screw it im going in for a bluff on this hand, i dealt
-3 of hearts- -7 of clubs-
i was first to act
"raise 400" and once again i slid my ships into the pot
Kate folded
Tom folded
Amy folded
It was now up to Ashley, if she folded i would get the blinds of 75 dollars, if she called i was in a spot of trouble. After a moment of depp consideration she called, i help back my nervous gulp and dealt the flop
-2 of hearts--8 of hearts--king of spades-
this flop couldn't possibly help her, if she had flush hand cards she wouldnt have waited that long before, so assuming this i made a bet of 600 and again after taking a moment to think about what was happenin she called, i showed the turn.

-5 of diamonds-

Once again this card couldn't of helped either of us so withing seconds i made a 800 dollar bet and once again she called. i drew the river

-A of hearts-

this was it i had to make her fold other wise there would be no recovery, i calculated what was left in her chip pile, $1000.
"I raise you $1000 dollars, which pushes you all in".
Would i get away with a bluff or lose my money

2 WEEKS EARLIER, THE LAST POKER GAME
"Mat you never bluff"
"yea i do Ash"
"nah you don't
"we will just see, ill get you with a bluff next time then tell me i don't bluff"
"we will see then wont we"

i sat there watching Ashley, which i had been doing most of this night, i could feel a nervous breakdown coming on, could i fool her, and if i didn't what would i do i would be down a fair bit, i mean i would lose 2800 chips and would be at the ass end of the ladder, i looked at her lips mumbling the beautiful words i wanted to hear.
"Fold"
i didn't smile, i didn't want to show everyone i just bluffed 1800 dollarsso i kept my cool. Amy got up for her slapping, after everyone giving her 10 hard slappings it looked like she was about to cry.

Amy won the next hand so the spankings were over and she got dressed. Once again the action had died down on the table, i looked at my watch it was 11:00 o'clock we still had a few good hours of poker in front of us and i couldn't wait.
"so who wants beers"

That is the end of this chapter hope you all enjoyed it, sorry if i dissapointed you guys with no dares or nothing special on that chapter but i felt it compulsory with the build coming up in future chapters.

Happy Daring
Old 07-07-2009, 07:07 AM   #6
retro_ranger

i like it! please keep writing!
retro_ranger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk