Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-02-2015, 01:28 AM   #1
mhayes2410

Sign Leila's Journey (INTERACTIVE)

Hello. I am new to the site, and saw the extensive amount of stories here, and decided that this would be a good place for me to try my hand at writing.

I want to do an interactive ENF story, similar to ones I've seen from other members (such as Jappio, one of my personal favorites!). So, here we go!

I'm going to try to keep to a schedule, though I will admit, I don't have all of the chapters written (at some point I plan to release every chapter, even those that don't get selected here). My goal is to have a minimum of 24 hours between posts to give people time to vote, but no more than 72 hours so that the story stays fresh.

Please cast your vote after each chapter by posting in the thread. I'll tally up the votes and then post the winning chapter. If there is a tie, I'll cast the deciding vote. And don't be discouraged by a bad sounding choice, I promise that every choice will have an interesting outcome.

And if you like the story, please feel free to friend me, and of course and truths or dares would be greatly appreciated!

Here we go!
mhayes2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mhayes2410 for this post:
Old 11-02-2015, 01:29 AM   #2
mhayes2410

Default Prologue

Leila Murray is a 19-year-old college freshman who is just starting out on the journey of a lifetime. Throughout the course of this story, you will help shape that journey by making decisions for her.

First off, here is some background. Leila graduated with honors from a small high school in the rural back country of the Pacific Northwest. Born to two loving parents, Leila has always had a good environment to grow up in. While her family is not rich by any means, she has always had everything she needed in life.

Leila’s father has always been very protective of his daughter, paying careful attention to who she hung out with or where she went when not in school. As such, Leila had a somewhat sheltered childhood, especially when it came to boys. And sex. In fact, she barely had a full concept of what it was, let alone how to do it. But, since she didn’t really like most of the boys at her school, it never really bothered her.

Leila has always been active in school, both academically and socially. Even though her school was extremely small, she did her best to be a part of as much as she could. She was involved in student government, was a star soccer player, and always had some of the best grades in her class. As such, it wasn’t hard for Leila to get a full scholarship to a good college several hours away.

Leila was able to convince her parents that living on campus would be best for her. She could still come home for the summer, but would be able to fully immerse herself in the college atmosphere. She knew that this was going to be a fun and crazy experience, but she couldn’t possibly know just how intense of a journey it would be for her.

Leila decided that as soon as school started, she was going to be active and join an activity.

What does Leila decide to do?

A) Run for student government
B) Try out for the soccer team
C) Try to join a sorority
D) Try out for the cheerleading squad
mhayes2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:31 AM   #3
klompje32

B) Try out for soccerteam

Dislikes: family, anal, bondage, toys, foof

Limits: Pain, messy, full public, illegal, pics, cam
klompje32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:32 AM   #4
VoxellBlack

C. Join a Sorority

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76262
LIKES AND LIMITS-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76373

Kik- VoxyRox
VoxellBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:29 PM   #5
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I would say try to join a sorority and through the sorority try out for the cheerleading squad.

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 03:10 PM   #6
Deadpool15

Join cheerleading squad or sorority

Limits- Face,Family,Poop,Public,Alcohol,And any pain or blood
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk