Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2015, 08:29 AM   #1
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

Default 22 f - looking for dares at work

All,
Apologies for being away for long time but now able to do dares.
Need dares which i can perform at work.
I have my own cabin attached to my boss cabin. Both have got windows facing to an empty plot of land so no risk.
Whatever happens inside the cabin stays inside....so a lot of possibilities to perform.
Boss has got a washroom attached even.

Have access to all office stuff and household stuff but no toys
Other details in signature.

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:33 AM   #2
Mastee

Default No idea what to put as a title

Scream really loudly for no reason and see what happens. If someone comes in say you heard it to and wondered what it was. Bring I'm a full change of clothes and change every single bit of clothing you have on and pretend you have been waring it all day. Film yourself naked and playing with yourself using what ever you want. Watch it back after. Then of course delete the video
Mastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:34 AM   #3
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Wear a skirt no underwear and whwn your at woek u must fold of skirt and don't sit on it so your exposed at your desk and your going to be in your highest heels

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:37 AM   #4
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

@sissyxesser - please provide some time duration as I cant be like that all the time...I will pm you more info

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
Old 08-20-2015, 06:55 AM   #5
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

@sissyxresser - I have provided the update on pm as the dare was fully changed

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

Old 08-20-2015, 08:57 AM   #6
2bchew
getDare Addict

-
Have you ben doing your hourly spankings?
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 10:58 AM   #7
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

@2bchew-yes I did them. every hour. once I almost got caught and also thrice it was done after the hour was over...if you wish to punish pm me

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

Old 08-20-2015, 11:16 AM   #8
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

@dmang - thanks to the dare of 2bchew, I was already keeping a track of each hour. so I also did your dare. after every hour, I rubbed my clit and dipped 2 fingers in my always wet pussy and licked them clean.
this was easy part.

however, the difficult part was pee stuff - pissing halfway was really tough and I almost failed it each time though I peed always sitting backwards. (I peed 5 times at work)

now since I also had to edge with door unlocked, so I used the bathroom which is used least and was worried if anyone catches me. I got close twice but was lucky.
on return each time I did put binder clips on nipples for 10 minutes along with rubbing the clit and masturbating(I edged as I wasn't allowed to cum in office) except the last time where there was someone waiting for me so I had to wait for him to leave before I could put the clips on and edged by rubbing clit.
by end of the day I was dying to cum was getting difficult to concentrate on work..when it was unbearable, I went to another floor which was not yet occupied by anyone as equipments were being setup...there was no one on this floor so I went in the mens restroom and prayed to keep me safe, blindfolded, put on my earplugs and started to masturbate..i came real nice and licked my fingers clean before going back to desk I didn't wash them though

if you wish to punish for not keeping track of time or unable to pee halfway, please pm me

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

Old 08-21-2015, 12:59 AM   #9
parmisak

Default date

Every 3 hours, do this steps:
1. Open a word document and type "I want to suck his dick" for 150 times, you are not allowed to copy/paste.
2. Once you have completed your writing, masturbate one time.
parmisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:13 AM   #10
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

@goodguy -I did this dare in combination of another dare that I had to do. since they didn't had anything in common so it was easy to do both together.

so once I was at work dressed in a skirt (my regular a little bit over the knee, flowing style) and a front button top with a bra and no panties). from this point I knew toilet is off limits for the day for pee usage purpose...
to ensure a regular supply of liquid and also to pee when I wanted since I could store it in a bottle or somewhere so I had got a bottle of juice, ice lemon tea and peach tea. I already had a bottle of water. the juice was the only bottle where I cud pee without others noticing it.
I had started drinking juice the moment I started working and within first hour juice was gone. since I had some liquid before leaving work as part of my breakfast. all this liquid was now helping in your dare as I was close to pee. I had a meeting to go and knew I might not be able to handle the pressure so to avoid the usage of toilet then, I raised my skirt and sat on the edge of my chair with a towel underneath...I also adjusted my dustbin in case it flows out or adjustment is wrong....but was fine with bottle getting almost all of pee...the 1l bottle of juice was almost filled about a little more than a quarter.
I went to the meeting and drank water during the meeting too.
after meeting I was back in my cabin and decided to ensure I should only use the juice bottle for pee as it could ensure that no one knows it has pee...so I drank some of my own pee and then topped it up with some peach tea. this went till lunch time by when my peach tea was over along with my pee but it was now time for me to pee again...so before going to lunch I again got in pose to pee in juice bottle...and was worried when I peed more due the liquid intake.. but was happy as the juice bottle could store it without others knowing it..since I had been drinking pee too to avoid anyone suspicious I went to toilet where I brushed my teeth. on return, I had got another bottle peach tea and some mints. for the rest of the day I kept on drinking my own pee and the other drinks with mints..i also brushed my teeth about 3-4 times during my time at work. hope u like it

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

Old 08-27-2015, 06:54 AM   #11
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

@baron - I did your dare as follows...after work on way home I went to super market which wasn't near my house or workplace.
i first went to buy tape and being the kind of girl i am, even though there weren't a lot of people in that section, and the tape was in lower area so instead of sitting like a decent girl i bent and got the tape knowing well the skirt would rise from back giving nice view of my bare legs and if someone else bends and tries to see my upskirt he would get a nice view of my asset as i didn't do it quickly.
then i went to the lube section which was at right height but again i dropped it and picked it up in the same way...then i picked up a cucumber of about 7 inches and about 1.5 inches wide. once i was at the cashier as i placed the items i winked and left the store. i then went to a public toilet where i fucked myself with the cucumber in the stall after being fully nude.i edged twice before i continued to fuck till i came...once i came i licked the banana clean and then broke it in 2 pieces. i stuffed one part in my wet pussy and then took it out after about a minute and then ate it ... once i was finished eating that, i took the other part and stuffed in pussy and used the tape to securely keep it in me and left the toilet stall..

hope you liked it

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

Old 08-19-2015, 08:35 AM   #12
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Mastee - will do it tomorrow early at work and will report later on

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

Old 08-20-2015, 06:52 AM   #13
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

@Mastee - I did this dare around lunch. a few were still out for lunch. a few moments before screaming i changed the clothes i was wearing (skirt,top and bra) and after keeping aside the set of clothes i came to work in morning, i screamed...my boss and the other collegues who were at work came and asked why did i do it.. there was no way i cud have said i also heard it so i lied that i saw a lizard on desk to which boss said he will get it checked..after most of them left one of the female collegue stayed back and said what happened to my dress so i had to lie again saying that coffee had dropped on top and skirt and since i had a meeting later in day so i changed during lunch.

i could not film as i had nothing to film...if you wish to give a punishment please pm me

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

Old 09-12-2015, 02:12 AM   #14
bit

When you have to make a call from the office, no matter to who, you will turn your chair and face the window, open your shirt or pull up your top, lift your skirt and keep your legs up against the window, so you are fully exposed.
you can only return to your normal position and dressing after you finish you phone call.
bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:23 AM   #15
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

@bit-will follow this whole of monday

At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat

Advertisements
Kink Talk