Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-16-2015, 11:52 PM   #1
SexySlaveGurl

Talking Public Slut-will do almost anything!

Hey Getdare Users!

So recently I moved into a flat with my boyfriend and a couple of his friends, all men. As they are all aware of our master/sub relationship, and enjoy joining in, I have become the household whore.

Honestly I have found that I love full public dares, and the boys love helping me out. We were looking for some rules I must obey as the new whore and some tasks, both for at home and in public.

For toys: I have dildos, butt plugs, bullet vibs with and without a remote control, spanking implements, a whip, whipping post, stocks, handcuffs, rope, chastity belt, wooden horse, Catherine wheel, clamps, a ball gag, a collar, and a leash and a bird cage. I am willing to go buy more!

Please be creative and respectful of my limits! Thank you.

Likes: wedgies, public, humiliation, spankings, anal, tit torture
Dislikes: edging, lines, piss/poo
Limits: pictures, permanent, family, illegal

I DO NOT give dares, but I will do any dates within my limits.
I am NOT looking for a master; don't ask
SexySlaveGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 11:55 PM   #2
Torchwood123

Keep a bullet vib in and give controller to the guys and go to coffee with your boyfriend who still lead you in by Leah and the guys will remotely vibe you

Like it?

Also invest in a large dog cage and some small blankets, So your boyfriend can lock you away while he watches the game with friends or just for fun!

Last edited by Torchwood123; 06-16-2015 at 11:58 PM.
Torchwood123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 11:56 PM   #3
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwood123 View Post
Keep a bullet vib in and give controller to the guys and go to coffee
Will do tomorrow! Anything else for while we are there?

Old 06-17-2015, 01:59 AM   #4
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:
Keep a bullet vib in and give controller to the guys and go to coffee with your boyfriend who still lead you in by Leah and the guys will remotely vibe you

Like it?

Also invest in a large dog cage and some small blankets, So your boyfriend can lock you away while he watches the game with friends or just for fun!
I have already ordered the cage!

Old 06-17-2015, 11:04 AM   #5
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:

Like it?

Just went out to do this dare! The boys dressed me up this morning- no underwear, a tight leather miniskirt and a thin tank top, with bright red heels locked on. I inserted a vib in both my pussy and ass in accordance with one of my new rules, and we left. The coffee shop is near our house so we just walked, with my boyfriend named Connor leading me on a leash. During the walk the vib was kept at low, which felt like quite the tease. The boys also tried to make my nipples stick out by playing with them on the way there. Upon reaching the shop I was told the orders and told to go order. As son as I opened my mouth to speak the vib was turned up to the highest level, making me jump and almost moan. While I ordered the speed continued to fluctuate randomly, making it much harder. Then, once I got back to the table one of the guys decided to accompany me to the bathroom. Here we did the task sent by Growler 21D. He pretended to be washing his hands while I stood at the door of the men's bathroom, offering to wipe men clean. Luckily it was rather busy so I was able to ask 5 guys relatively quickly. However, three guys agreed and two denied, so I went with the agreed into the stall and sucked them clean after, giving one a blowjob after he asked and letting him shoot his load right into my mouth. For the other two I will recieve 20 lashes when I get home.

Afterwards we went back out and to the table, where our coffee was. The other boys had still been playing with the remote. They stayed for a while, and now we are on a bus to a local mall.

Also, the boys are looking for toilet control dares/rules. Today so far I have drank 2 cups of water and a large serving of coffee.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:10 AM   #6
SexySlaveGurl

My rules so far:
1.simply you go barefoot outdoors. You could wear heels only when told specifically not to go out barefoot.
2. Whenever you are at home, you must be naked & gagged at all times, unless your boyfriend or his friends say otherwise
3.Whenever you leave your flat you must have a remote vibe in both your pussy & ass - your boyfriend/friends should not let you know if they have the remote, or who has the remote
4. If you use public transport you must edge once for every 10 minutes of travel time
5. You must ask for permission to use the toilet
6. you are not allowed to use any furniture, if you guys are watching a movie or something only allowed to kneel, can do the sitting style kneeling where your ass is on your feet, but still kneeling, only times you can get away from kneeling is when you are the furniture, like being a foot rest, or a chair. or if you are in front of one of them working him over.
7. you will edge 3 times a day 5 times each. Right when you wake up, at lunch time and right before you go to bed. While you edge you will moan load like a little whore so each and every guy can hear you. You will hold its edge for 30 seconds saying loud. "I am a dirty little whore to the house."
8. if you want to cum you need permission from each guy. Additionally you have to please each guy until they are COMPLETELY satisfied and at least one has to cum in your mouth and one in your ass. Only with that cum in place (so no swallow) you are allowed to cum but not hidden in your room but in the living so everybody can watch you.
9. once in the week you will be the entertainment of the group. You will give each one a lap dance and are only allowed to stay on all 4s and will maid them and fulfill ANY wish they have. During that time you are not allowed to close your mouth. If you close it and a guy notices he is allowed to spank either your ass 10times or spank your pussy 5 times or snap directly to your clit 5 times.

Old 06-17-2015, 11:13 AM   #7
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

And another rule:

- write a daily report each night before your night edges here in the thread.
Old 06-17-2015, 11:15 AM   #8
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaBlubb View Post
And another rule:

- write a daily report each night before your night edges here in the thread.
Yes sir! Will do!

Old 06-17-2015, 11:31 AM   #9
growler21d
Distinguished Member

toilet control rules for you;

1. You may only use the toilet 2 times per day - if you *need* to use the toilet more, you may only do so while wearing panties (pulled up and fully covering your pussy/ass)
2. The toilet seat must be up at all times, you are not allowed to use it
3. Put a sheet of paper on the bathroom door - record the time & duration of each toilet visit, and what you did
4. Before you go to the bathroom, after asking permission of course, ask your boyfriend/friends to attach clamps/pegs to you (nipples/pussy lips/tongue/etc)
5. While pooping you must be eating something for the entire duration
6. Before flushing the toilet you must lick the toilet rim clean
7. You are only allowed to wipe with your hands
8. Either your boyfriend or one of his friends must supervise you each time you use the toilet

Also buy a children's potty. You must use that instead of the toilet if instructed to do so
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 11:35 AM   #10
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
toilet control rules for you;

1. You may only use the toilet 2 times per day - if you *need* to use the toilet more, you may only do so while wearing panties (pulled up and fully covering your pussy/ass)
2. The toilet seat must be up at all times, you are not allowed to use it
3. Put a sheet of paper on the bathroom door - record the time & duration of each toilet visit, and what you did
4. Before you go to the bathroom, after asking permission of course, ask your boyfriend/friends to attach clamps/pegs to you (nipples/pussy lips/tongue/etc)
5. While pooping you must be eating something for the entire duration
6. Before flushing the toilet you must lick the toilet rim clean
7. You are only allowed to wipe with your hands
8. Either your boyfriend or one of his friends must supervise you each time you use the toilet

Also buy a children's potty. You must use that instead of the toilet if instructed to do so
Thank you sir! I will buy the children potty soon, and these rules are now in place!

Old 06-17-2015, 02:25 PM   #11
a8Rook

If your boyfriend or any of his friends are interested: Once a week when you need to poop, they are to dress you up in an outfit of their choice (for fun, use the same pair of panties every time you do this), and take you on your leash to a public location of their choice. You will follow any instructions they give you before being allowed to poop your pants there, as well as any after until they say you can leave.
Old 06-17-2015, 12:06 AM   #12
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

This should be a simple one: Ask five strangers to give you a wedgie in the next two days. If any decline, ask one of your flat mates for a spanking.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 12:07 AM   #13
SexySlaveGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
This should be a simple one: Ask five strangers to give you a wedgie in the next two days. If any decline, ask one of your flat mates for a spanking.
Yes sir! Will definitely do so.

Old 06-17-2015, 12:07 AM   #14
SexySlaveGurl

I will be posting all reports on this thread, if anyone was wondering

Old 06-17-2015, 12:55 AM   #15
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Whenever you are at home, you must be naked & gagged at all times, unless your boyfriend or his friends say otherwise
Whenever you leave your flat you must have a remote vibe in both your pussy & ass - your boyfriend/friends should not let you know if they have the remote, or who has the remote
If you use public transport you must edge once for every 10 minutes of travel time
You must ask for permission to use the toilet
Go to a public restroom - ask 5 strangers if they will let you wipe them clean after using the toilet (use your tongue if you can). You get to cum for each person that agrees, 10 lashes with the whip for each person who turns you down.
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female sub, humiliation, public, torture