Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-22-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
fun-dave

Default first same sex dare what was it ?

ok guys and gurls your truth is to tell us what your first same sex dare was not just mooned out a window type things like were you had to do something with or too or had something done to or with you and the opposite sex member.

you get more props for the more detail you use dnt just want i kissed my bestfriend after spin the bottle. we want how it was did u like it did u do it again have you done worse and what did other people say ?

oh yeh and how it effected your friendship/relationship, with them and others.

fun and informative to people who want to try same sex dares but are unsure.

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:19 PM   #2
Smile
Account Banned

to touch his cock...

the stupid part is that i acctually did it

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:04 AM   #3
Jarvis

I dared my buddy to jerk off until he cums in front of me. He did. We progressed our daring more and more over the next couple of months. I dared him to taste his own cum, give me a hand job and eventually to give me a blow job. He of course dared me to do the same soon after each new step. We had a LOT of fun during our sleep overs!

LIMITS: Nothing permanent, no family, no messy.

All dares are at my discretion.
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:24 PM   #4
fun-dave

ok seen as i posted this ill tell you my first same sex dare.

I was about 12 and a friend of mine was over and we were camping in my back garden. After playing all the usual games and telling the usual scary stories we decided that we needed to play something fun we couldnt play in the house. Our first idea was to play fight/wrestle cos mum used to always tell us off for that. But we then came to the conclution fighting in a small not very strong tent wouldnt be wise!

We sat thinking for a while and without realising i started to spin the flash light. Tom suddenly suggested SPIN THE BOTTLE! in a very loud voice which made us both laugh as my neighbors bedroom light came on. We first talked about the games we'd played before and what things we'd done.

I said id spin first, and the rules were if it pointed at the house it was a dare if it pointed at the garage it was a truth. My first spin was a truth he asked if id ever kissed another guy i said no. and the game continued on. We kept swapping truths and dares for a gud 30 mins but silly things like have you ever or dared to run round the tent or moon out the tent door or run outside with your pants round your ankles.

Then it happened! I spun and got a dare, Tom thought for a while and turned to me sheepishly and said " go outside get naked throw your clothes in hear run round the tent and come back in and get dressed" . after a few seconds feeling worried but also thinking i cant back down or he would make fun off me and make chicken noices i said yes! so i dived up thru my PJ top at him and climbed out the tent took off my pj bottoms and underware and thru them in the tent without letting him see me. As i ran round tho i realised he was shinning the torch out at me leaving a shadowed outline of me on the tent. i climbed back in covering as much as i could and dressed in my sleeping back quickly. We laughed alot and i was very red but also enjoyed my self doing this dare.

after we had calmed Tom asked if we should just play dares as this was more fun. i had to agree it was fun so it was his turn for a dare now. i could get my revenge! so i dared him to inndress completly naked and wear his boxers on his head. without covering up with his sleeping bag. as i was 12 i didnt want him to call me gay so i "covered my eyes" as he did so, (im not gay but i was curious at that age how far he had developed compared to me). He looked nervous but after we agreed it was are secret he did this dare and sat naked ready to give me my dare. ( i dnt think it would be appropriate to describe him u can make your own picture in ur head if u so need/wish too).

My next dare was my first guy on guy dare, well my first physical contact guy on guy dare. He asked if i had ever got an erection, and if so i had to get a hard on then let him see it and play with it to see if it was anything like his! i was nerous but we pinky shook on the matter of never telling anyone about it. so i dropped my pj bottoms and underwear and was already quiet excited from our dares pervious and the truths we'd asked so i only needed a lil encouragement! i then sat next to him and let him "fondle".

Afte a few minutes he said ok your turn and i was stuck now do i want to do that to him or do i see how far i can take this ? i decided i would do both do that but go a little further so i dared him to stay naked but let me feel up his 'willy' and do anythign i wanted to with it for 2 minutes. again he sheepishly agreed. so i had a little play and feel and fed it thru my fingers then rubbed it on my cheek for some strange reason before kissing the tip. he laughed and said time.

We continued playing for another 20 or so minutes before we heard a noice and dove for are sleeping bags. But nothing envolving each other just like run to the front garden naked skip round the garden naked dunk our 'willy' in the pond. stand on the back wall and let the girl behind see us naked. ( she was my friend and i said we was camping out and we would sneak out and wave to her at 1 so we went out at 1 and she was there so we decided to dare each other to stand on the wall and flash her.)

she was a year older but she laughed and said she thought it was funny the next day! so it was all good and later that year she played strip spin the bottle on a rainy day in her garage.

sorry its long but i wanted to share my experience and i hope you enjoyed and post your experiences even if there not quiet as bad as some that people have done.

thank you all for yours so far! xxx

Old 02-27-2009, 05:36 PM   #5
RachelJones

Send a message via MSN to RachelJones

My first sex dare was when i was just 13, we were playing spin the bottle at a party, the dares started off really silly and soon progressed onto kissing and touch other people of both sex's.

We had got our hands on a little vodka and getting a bit silly and the dares were getting more raunchy, like putting an ice cube down your panties and having the other person find it.

But my first dare was that me and and a boy (peter) had the strip to our underware, I had to lay on my back with my legs open, and he had to lay between them and 'dry' hump me for 5 mins.

He cum in his pants after about 1min and it all got very messy, it was very funny at the time but somebody took a photo on their mobile phone and it went around the whole school in a few days, I was just so glad that you couldn't see my face in the pic, as even my sister had it sent to her, lol

Red
-x-
RachelJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:05 PM   #6
Coyote
getDare Addict

mine isn;t that big. it was a kiss on the lips when i was 16
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:53 PM   #7
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Well, the first time it was drink a can of his piss...I think it was a root beer can. Then I had to suck on his toe. Apparently I am very good at that. Then, it took an obvious turn. I sucked his cock for 30 seconds, then a minute thirty, then it was in series of five minutes at a time. He came after the second five minutes, then he wanted to know how it tasted. He was completely insatiable, though, because he wanted more. We actually came within about an inch and a half of anal sex, but he chickened out.

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
batman
getDare Sweetheart

recently i had to place my hand on my freinds crotch and leave it there for five mins. it wasnt that bad until this girl was dared to take her top off and he started to get a hard on.

loves....public,orgasm,nudity

limits.....familly,pain,poo.

looking for people my age to do dares with and dares to do in school, pm me
batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #9
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

My first same sex-dare was when I was about 13 or so. This guy who was younger than me dared me to suck his cock and I gladly did. My other friend was also in there but he was too engrossed in playing video games at the time but a couple days later I sucked his cock too. They were only about 2 or 3 years younger than me and none of had matured too much in to puberty yet. I was able to masturbate to orgasm but they couldn't. But anyways both of them since they hadn't enlarged yet, I could fit both their cock and sac into my mouth. And to tell you the truth even though they couldn't come yet, I loved the taste of them. We did a lot of other stuff that I'd be willing to share but you asked about my first same-sex dare.
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #10
fun-dave

its ok komodo you can share them in here as well. cos it is kinda part your first experience cos its your first experience people just spread out over a few days. or pm them id love to hear the storys. maybe we could trade some pm me!

Old 04-16-2009, 06:17 AM   #11
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

My first same sex dare was to do a figure 69 for minute. I kinda enjoyed this and im sure my friend did as well as he had a smile on his face. After this we started to do more similar dares but with his brother and another friend. This all stopped a few months after starting as they got bored. Every time i tried/try to start doing dares, mild or whatever, they change the subject.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:57 PM   #12
Nick
Distinguished Member

I don't even remember how it started, probably by a dare but when I was young i had a friend and we used to do almost like a doctor thing where one of us would lie on a bed and have to remove clothing while the other examined us. It was kinda fun since we were young. I remember getting hard on one of these things because it was exciting to be "controlled" in a way by someone and I was trying to make my penis small again cause I didn't know why it was hard, lol.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #13
fun-dave

haha great ones these and yeh i rember the games of dr's that was fun

anymore storys ?

Old 04-19-2009, 09:07 AM   #14
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

When I was 15 or so, me and my mate fondled each others cocks. He was a bit rough with me though and pulled my forskin down exposing my tip.

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #15
fun-dave

i guess if you was experimenting he was none the wiser until you told him off his wrong. aslong as you all had fun with your dares keep them coming these are great! tell of others youve done also not just the first! maybe your favourite dares!

Advertisements
Kink Talk