Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-21-2014, 08:25 PM   #1
Hannah91

Default New 23/f dares for free time

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. I have about 4 hours of free time tomorrow and would like to try doing some dares during that time. I'm new to dares but have some bdsm experience. But it'd still be nice if you go easy on me.

Likes: teasing, spankings, orgasm control, some edging, candle wax, minor breath play, anal, vibrators
Dislikes: nipple clamps, ice, bondage
Limits: sharing pics or video, needles, scat, watersports, public, illegal, extreme pain, messy

Probably forgetting a few things.

Toys: various dildos (realistic and glass), vibrating dildo, small vibes, hitachi magic wand, multiple butt plugs, nipple clamps, riding crop, paddle, and flogger.
Hannah91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:30 PM   #2
iPhone

Get a candle and stick it in your ass. Put your ass up in the air and then light the candle. The wax will get hotter and hotter as the candle melts down. Try to get it down to the end as close as you can take it!

Limits: Scat, extreme pain, blood, friends and family, hard public
iPhone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:37 PM   #3
Hannah91

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPhone View Post
Get a candle and stick it in your ass. Put your ass up in the air and then light the candle. The wax will get hotter and hotter as the candle melts down. Try to get it down to the end as close as you can take it!
I don't have any stick candles. Just big ones that differently could fit in my ass.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:52 PM   #4
iPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah91 View Post
I don't have any stick candles. Just big ones that differently could fit in my ass.
Okay, then hang the candle from a height that's painful but not harmful and let the wax melt to your ass, tits, and pussy!

Old 03-21-2014, 08:53 PM   #5
Hannah91

Quote:
Okay, then hang the candle from a height that's painful but not harmful and let the wax melt to your ass, tits, and pussy!
Ok. I can do that tomorrow.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:10 PM   #6
iPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah91 View Post
Ok. I can do that tomorrow.
And after that, spank each ass cheek 200 times with a switch.

Old 03-22-2014, 11:20 AM   #7
Hannah91

Quote:
I couldn't find a way to hang the candle so I just held it over me for a while. I have this more body safe candle that also has a lower burning temp so I didn't have to hold it to far from me. It still felt ver hot, but as the wax built up it was less noticeable. I unconsciously focused on my tits.

Then as I was dared to do next I flogged my ass, each cheek 200 times. I used a smaller flogger I had so I could do the swings quicker. It started off feeling nice and warm, but I got pretty sore later on b
Old 03-22-2014, 05:08 PM   #8
errantgeek

Take either ben gay or icy hot, and apply it to the area of your breasts AROUND your aeriolae (but NOT on them). After that, take a pair of ice cubes and rub them against your nipples until melted.
errantgeek is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 23 female, dare female, female looking for dares, female masturbation