Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-14-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip
Default The Girl Next Door [FICTION]

I'd lived in the same house all my life. The neighbours had been there a couple of years and my sister had made friends with their daughter. Being 3 years younger than them, I didn't make that much of a friendship with her, at the most being a sort of "Hi, How are you?" kind of level.

So on the days that she would come over I would usually just stay in my room, surfing the net and simply dreaming (fantasising if you will) of things I could do to be with her (she was pretty and had a great ass) and what I would do if I got into a better friendship with her.

One night, I was showering when I heard her arrive in the house (Girls can be very loud) and so the thought of her got me going. I thought about wanking with her in my mind, but I was worried that it would be overheard and that would have been embarrasing.

I'd only just got into the shower and was doing my hair (eyes closed, soap falling round my ears and blocking them a bit) I rinse off and reach for the soap, when I notice that she is there....halfway to the toilet and I'm standing naked in the shower.

All of my fantasies come flooding back, imaginings of this very scene and "what happened next" ideas. My penis, swells up hard and throbbing for her. She takes advantage of the situation and says to me:
"Well hello. Do you like me or something? Why not open the doors and let me check?"

I was still frozen, all these uncatholic thoughts racing through my mind. She pulls the chord for the shower and then opens the shower doors. Her hands reach out and I look at them imagining their soft touch and the power that they have at the same time. She lays a finger on the tip and rubs it slightly. Her other hand comes and cups my balls, feeling them, squeezing them slightly. Her gentle fingers feel smooth on my body and my penis strains to become even more erect (if that was at all possible).

The first drips of cum leak out of my head and she smiles, a big warm smile, which I get lost in, trying to imagine what it would feel like, those soft red lips, touching me, wet with sweat or cum.

Her hands move away and are washed. She moves to leave and with a hand on the door she looks at me again and tells me:
"This is out secret. You will however, become my slave. I will have you as my bitch and you will follow any order that I give, understand?"

I nod still almost in the same position as to when I first saw her, frozen in time thinking of all of my fantasies how some came true, how others might still and entirely new scenarios that had just occured to me due to the ramifications of these details.

She leaves and seconds later I hear the laughs, the screams of two girls having fun without a care in the world and as if nothing had happened.

Once the shock dissipates, I switch on the shower and start wanking as if there is no tomorrow. After just 2 seconds of contact I am already spouting litres of pure white cum, spraying it up into the air, some hitting the sides of the shower, some going straight to the floor. Even after I am "empty" I keep on going, simply for the pleasure of releiving the tension.

After about 5 minutes I rinse off, and make sure everything is cum-free and immeditely go straight to my room. Once I settled down in a chair to think about things I relaise I am shaking and have a feeling of electric intensity. The Adrenaline had just kicked in and it felt GOOD!

As I reviewed the events my head I kept slipping into my fantasies and ended up going through them and working specific details, thinking of soft coressing and lips that touch my body over and over.

This is my first Fiction piece. I don't know if it's any good, I have focused on feelings in this one. Reply below whether I should focus on other things, ideas for this story or even a compleltly different storyline.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have many different things that could happen in this story, but the scenario was quickly thought up and if you have anyways in improving the story either PM or post here

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:55 PM   #2
Dare861
getDare Sweetheart

This story is absolutely amazing.

Anyone can just write "well i was showering and my sis's friend came in and it was fun and now i'm her slave lol" but it takes -real- storywriting skill to write the way you did.

Keep up the good work!

-Daredude

Meow.
Dare861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:44 AM   #3
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

very nice, love the amount of detail. keep it up.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:49 AM   #4
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

love the detail, good writing skill

will you make more about later experiences with her?
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:52 AM   #5
spat

Send a message via Yahoo to spat

Now is the time to go into her being your master and what you are required to do. First part is a really good start.
spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:27 AM   #6
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

I want to expand it to full on master/slave relationships and include the details of feelings and the dares (featuring well known ones from here of course)

Do you guys want me to post the next part of the story here or in a new thread?

Next part is coming...soon :P (latest by saturday i think)

EDIT: I don't know how many parts there will be to this story, I can keep it going as long as I want, but I have also thought of a great new story. So I may run the two concurrently, but I will brainstorm the ideas a bit first.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested

Last edited by Powerstrip; 03-15-2007 at 10:34 AM.
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk