Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Default Captured short stories

Matman had a good idea for his short stories so I decided to do the same most stories will be 1-3 post longs mostly 1 but if anybody likes one and wants to make a go and write there own story by all means go ahead all I ask is that you give credit wheRe credit is do

I grabbed my keys and my brief case then I sat down to put on my nice boots that I had bought only a week ago. It had been snowing for a few hours now so I decided to leave for work earlier than Normal. Being the winter it's normally darker later so I go out to my car and of course with my luck the remote doesn't work so I put my briefcase on top of the car and go to grab my keys when all of a sudden a rag is covering my mouth and nose forcing me to breath through it I struggle for a few seconds but I pass out.

I wake up slightly confused and blinded by a single fluorescent bulb hanging from the ceiling. I can't really remember where I am or how I got here when I notice there is a tv playing with a news reporter talking about an explosion that occurred only an hour ago.

The report is of my house blowing up! I think to my self how does that happen and where am I. I begin to panic when I realize I'm strapped to a chair that reminds me of the one in my dentist office except this one isn't as nice and has straps instead of dentistry equipment. I quickly calm down and look at the time on the tv and notice it's 7:15 am and I left for work around 6 am. I start to follow what the reporter is saying and find out that I have been declared dead in a gas leak home explosion.

That's when I begin to focus in on the scenario I'm trapped in a room forced to watch Tv. The room is solid white with white tiles on the floor and going about 3/4 the way up the wall almost like an Operating room in a hospital. I look around and besides the tv there is a sink and a hose bib other than that the room is impeccably clean.*

All of a sudden the TV turns off an a man enters the room. The man walks in with a confidence in his step likes he's been here before and will be here again. He has his chin high and back straight he's wearing a pair of khaki cargo shorts and a hawaiian tourist style t shirt. The man begins with a statement that is crisp and clear that tells you not to argue and to obey.

he begins "Hello I am Bruce and by now you should understand that the world thinks your dead so nobody is looking for you and you are you trapped as my new toy."

he pauses and allows me to think about what he said and then continues "as my new toy you are to obey me regardless if you think you should or don't want to do what you are told. As long as you remember that toy we will get along greatly"
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #2
drenan

Love the story man! The makings of a fantastic adventure

Limits - family, friends, public, illegal, extreme pain, poo
drenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:12 PM   #3
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

You guys I have some more drafted but I'm going tk Waite to see if this thread gets a few comments and.a bunch mote vies if.its not popular ill just pm the stories to people
Old 09-19-2012, 02:34 AM   #4
zoomzoom134

Your stories ARE GREAT, but people get pissed off when you ask them to beg...

Please keep going...

Like: Beer, 420, Biking, Spanking, Crying, Pain, Bondage, Pleading, Mercy, Blackmail, Semi-Public, Risky

Looking for long term slave. Both gender apply. I will be a slave to older women, who are mean bitches. I will be a master to younger women, and a master to men my age.

Limits: Cross dressing, Anal, Blood, Messy, Broken Bones, Cutoff Penis,
zoomzoom134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:35 PM   #5
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

I don't ask them to beg I just ask for a bit of feed back some constructive criticism or something to let me know there thoughts
Old 09-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #6
revealed
getDare Sweetheart

Your story is great! You should definitely write more

Breast/ Nipple Torture
Double Penetration *Not too extreme*
Creativity, something unique and though about
Ice
Humiliation
Mild hidden Public
Bladder control