Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #1
BtO
Distinguished Member

Default Female slave contest: Who is the best slave?

Description:
This is a dare for humble women. Join in and be my slave for the next three months. Our master-slave-relationship starts on 01 September 2012 and finish on 01 December 2012. If you have already a master you must ask him for permission before you join. A second master can't give you orders, which break my rules.

I will give all my slaves dares, trues, rules, and special dares on this thread. All tasks bring you GSPs (Good Slave Points). At the end the slave with the most GSPs wins. I will post a high score here every two weeks.

Dares:
Every dare is voluntary and brings you GSPs. You can do a dare when you want (until 01 December 2012). You get the points after you have written a report. I will add new dares regularly (six dares or more per week). For every dare you get only one time points (Only for special dares you get more points when you do them again.)

Trues:
Every question is voluntary. You get one GSP for every answer, but you have always only three days to give an answer. All later answers get no points. You must always repeat the question and then write your answer on the forum. Don’t send me PMs with your answers.

Rules:
You must obey to all rules. I will add new rules sometimes. But I will give only very few new rules (not more than six all together). I start with three rules, so that new rules are really very rare.
You have always five days to consider a new rule. If you broke a rule you will confess this here. If you break a rule you will get a punishment task. I will send you a PM with your punishment. You have five days to fulfill your punishment. If you don't fulfill your punishment task in the next five days, you will lose all your points and your contest membership. It is possible to join again, but you start with zero points, then.

Special dares:
Special dares are dares, which you can do again and again or which lasts a lot of days. You get points every time when you fulfill them or for every day.

Blackmail:
All slave can volunteer become a blackmail slave. The blackmail add-on is optional. If you will add this blackmail option, you must send me 10 or more secrets about you. This could be a really secret, a voice message (Vocaroo) or some similar stuff. Send me a PM with something of or about you, which you don't want public here on the forum. I accept only interesting things. If I accept your secrets, you will get every week between 5-25 GSPs for nothing. Depending on the secrets, I will give you more or less points (5-25). Every time when a blackmail slave ignores a rule, I will public one secret. If a blackmail salve ignores the punishment, I will public all secrets of her. At the end of this contest, I will delete all non-public secrets.

Contest membership:
All women must do a simple dare to get the female slave contest membership! So all women must fulfill my dare Female slave for 15 minutes on 27 August or later. When the time is over and you have written your report there, you can join here. It is not necessary to write a report, if you get no orders. You can join with this procedure always, when you want.

Holiday:
This dare lasts three months. This is a long time. And there are many reasons why you can't consider all rules every time. So, you can write me a PM and make holiday from your slave relationship. In your holiday you get no new GSPs and lose every day one point, but you can ignore all rules and can’t lose your membership.

Likes, dislikes and limits:
I will upload a lot of dares of different topics, so I can't consider the likes, dislikes and limits of all slaves. It is not necessary that one slave do all dares. So do what you want, but take all rules into consideration or you get a punishment.

(Please note that this is an adult dare, so if you are not of legal age in your country do not join!)

All slaves can send me PMs with new tasks, questions or rules. If I use your idea, you will get extra GSPs.

Which woman takes up the challenge?

Last edited by BtO; 08-30-2012 at 11:41 PM.
BtO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BtO for this post:
Old 08-27-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
Gogogirl

I'm in. Bring it on.
Gogogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #3
BtO
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post
Contest membership:
All women must do a simple dare to get the female slave contest membership! So all women must fulfill my dare Female slave for 15 minutes on 27 August or later. When the time is over and you have written your report there, you can join here. It is not necessary to write a report, if you get no orders. You can join with this procedure always, when you want.
I accept only woman, who has done a dare (and have report about)!

The easiest way to do that is my dare female slave for 15 minutes, but you can also do another dare and sent me a link to your report.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #4
Sexy_Slut
getDare Sweetheart

Nevermind. I probably shouldn't do this bc I have to much going on to do this every day and I have lots of vacays planned! Sorry!

Toys: 6 in dildo (vibrates), magic wand vibe, small buttplug, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, common household items

THINGS I ENJOY:
- bondage
-hard spanking
-tit and nipple pain/play

I am not looking for a master.

Last edited by Sexy_Slut; 08-27-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Sexy_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:16 AM   #5
BtO
Distinguished Member

Here are the first three rules for the female slave contest. Other rules will follow later.

First Rules:

Rule 1: No orgasm without permission. Maybe you will get permission at some of my dares.

Rule 2:
Call me master in all your posts and messages.

Rule 3: From 01 September on, whenever posting on this forum anywhere (or send a PM), you must always use third person. This means "I" "me" "my" and so forth are replaced with "she" "her", and any other variation of that kind.

Last edited by BtO; 08-30-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:59 AM   #6
Slut sasa
Baby Member

Default hi

Thanx master...i wan to join dis n wan be ur slave fr next three mths
Slut sasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #7
BtO
Distinguished Member

Ok, the first girl has they membership.
I hope many others will follow.

The first rules are online.
The contest starts on Saturday.
So I will post first dares on Saturday.

Last edited by BtO; 08-30-2012 at 05:10 AM.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:30 AM   #8
1srburnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtO View Post
Here are the first three rules for the female slave contest. Other rules will follow later.

First Rules:

Rule 1: No orgasm without permission. Maybe you will get permission at some of my dares.

Rule 2:
Call me master in all your posts and messages.

Rule 3: From 01 September on, whenever posting on this forum anywhere (or send a PM), you must always use third person. This means "I" "me" "my" and so forth are replaced with "she" "her", and any other variation of that kind.
Sorry I have been following your dares and rules but have been asking my friend before i orgasm and I have had 5 orgasms without asking her please give me 5 punishes on this forum limits: public family cross dressing
1srburnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #9
eroticslut

Send a message via Yahoo to eroticslut

Is it too late to accept your challange
I would like be a part of this
let me know
thank you
Erica
eroticslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #10
Manda

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticslut View Post
Is it too late to accept your challange
I would like be a part of this
let me know
thank you
Erica
This one is sure that BtO would accept you entering this competition so long as you follow the rules to get in (hence do the 15min slave)
But you do only have til the 31st October (TOMORROW)
Good luck

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:42 PM   #11
BtO
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda View Post
This one is sure that BtO would accept you entering this competition so long as you follow the rules to get in (hence do the 15min slave)
But you do only have til the 31st October (TOMORROW)
Good luck
Good slave!
I couldn't have said it better!
Old 10-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #12
Jack Elam Fan
Distinguished Member

If I may plug my thread here but anyone who is interested this one is about to end in a handfull of day mine is about to start at the beginning of november if you want in min either Post on it or PM me.

kik: billwig1

If you send me an email with the subject line of "This is your new hypno file"
I will do any orders or tasks you give me, and if you say "must do" in that email, I will forget that I read the email but still do the task.
[email protected] is my email

Equilibrium in all caps is a trigger which sends me into a suggestible state.
Jack Elam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #13
Manda

Default For Master...

This one probably should have written the report earlier but sorry Master, writing reports takes time, and well doing dares are more exciting!

Reports from Sunday
This one decided to join two dares together,
Dare 10: Look at the internet for the sound of moaning people, who have sex. Copy this music to your mp3-player. Start the mps player and keep your ear-phone. Get rope, a belt or hand cuffs and tie your hands together in front of your body. Now make a walk for an hour. You can keep your jacket or something else over your hands (15 GSPs)
and
Dare 17: Go walking in a forest. Find a place where you are alone. Undress all your clothes. Edge one times, before you get back your clothes (10 GSPs)
This may sound amazingly obvious to everyone reding this but this one kind of forgot or at least didn't register that she would not be able to take off her clothes with her hands tied up, that is, until she had been walking for about half an hour, and had got to the area within the park near her which is like really foresty (great description there) and found it amazingly difficult to undo her hands which she had tied with rope, but the mp3 just kept playing the sounds which were making her cunt amazingly wet, almost dripping, and it was incredibly distracting (probably made untieing that bit more difficult well definitely :P) This one still gets very embarresed when undressing in even a forest where she can hear that there is no one around, it all happens very quickly, or at least that's what she aims for, which means that usually it takes double the time, cos speed causes her to mess up like putting a tshirt on backwards, although at least she didn't have to take off her bra, due to...
Dare 3: Buy a shelf bra, if you have no one. Wear the shelf bra or no bra and a fine, tight shirt or blouse a whole weekday. Write a short note afterwards (10 GSPs for shelf bra; 5 GSPs for no bra).
... which made ggetting undressed easier cos didn''t have to go over that hurdle although hope that me getting undressed does not break that dare, as this one knows that she was not meant to take off her tight garment all day (she decided to wear a tight, short tube dress (mainly cos this one knew that the fam car needed washing, and that was the specific clothes needed for Dare 21 see this one had it all planned out!))

Dare 21: Wear the short tube dress, nothing more. Now get a bucket of soapy water and wash your car, bike, or window. Give a detailed report when done (10 GSPs).
Now this dare made me get all hot and bothered down low, whilst being frozen everywhere else sniff sniff. Unfortunately this one chose a tight tube dress, which is probs a big mistake cos as soon as this ones nipples got cold (it's really cold here atm lol) they stuck out a lot, and then everytime this one's nipples or breasts for that matter hit anything or rubbed against the car to make it spotless a burst of pleasure would hit this one, kinda crazy how horny it made this one. As soon as this one got in after washing the car she also realised that as the dress went a little see through when it got wet, which is why she is very glad that she washed the car in the drive (surrounded by trees and greenery mostly) instead of on the road (this one gets embarresed easily )

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, female, rules, slave, truths