Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-11-2012, 08:01 AM   #1
llovin21

Default Semi public: The "lost" dare-list

There is one little dare I always wanted to share with others. I have made quite exciting and arousing experiences with it on my own tries. Feel free to ask me for further details....

Oh and before I describe it to you, please excuse my bad English. Unfortunately it's not my native language, but I hope you will get the whole thing though.

Your aim is to create a simple task-list on a sheet of paper and then „lose“ it on a crowded public place (e.g. library or on a train ride) or at a risky semipublic place (e.g. friend's home or neighbors house)...

Step 1)

As for caption write your first name in big letters on the list add a random expression like „things to do“

Step 2)

Write down at least 5 points that have to do with either your sexual turnons or your limits (depends on how much you enjoy being embarassed). Make sure, that all of those catchwords are in dirty language and describing sexually explicit things.

Step 3)

Use a red pen to draw some check marks right next to the first three points you mentioned on your list. So anyone who finds your list will know that you already really did some of those things to yourself that are written there.

Step 4)

Hide the list on a appropriate place (make sure no minors can find it), but make sure it peeks out a little, so people would easily find it or at least have a look at it. Then either leave the room and come back later to check whether the list is still where you left it or not. You can also hide somewhere as well and watch if your „decoy“ works...

I hope you enjoy this little dare as much as i did! Please be so kind and share your experiences in return here after trying it!

Yours,

Tobias

(If there are any questions left, I can upload an example list for you)
llovin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
llovin21

Here's one of my own lists as for example:

Tobias' tasks for Monday:

- Pull back foreskin in front of window (CHECKED)
- Masturbate while smelling on roomie's panties (CHECKED)
- Edge at least 5 times within 3 hours (CHECKED)
- Moan and masturbate while talking to a friend on phone
- Take photos while ejaculation

I "lost" this one during my way to college in a train. RIght before i left for my station i was able to watch a nice woman picking up that sheet of paper laying next to her seat! ;-)

If you would like to add some more thrill... you can also leave your email adress on the paper. I think this should be fun for both, boys and girls as well...

Last edited by llovin21; 06-11-2012 at 08:08 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:34 AM   #3
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

interesting and risky dare... I think I'll do it using my forum name and email address and the list will have some of my likes in it. Now to come up with a list
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:36 AM   #4
llovin21

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldickbound View Post
interesting and risky dare... I think I'll do it using my forum name and email address and the list will have some of my likes in it. Now to come up with a list
Yeah of course it is risky... but remember: You are the one who decides how much information you place on that list. Good luck, have fun and don't get caught (unless you want to) ;-)

I'm already curious for your report how it went!
Old 06-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #5
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

I don't use public transport, but I was thinking of creating the list and then going to the mall and "losing" it in one of the changing rooms in a store. I'm kind of wondering if my username and email will illict any responses.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #6
Bart
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Bart

Sounds fun i think ill do this and leave it in the train station.
Major limits: nothing where i can get caught by friends or family, nothing messy like scat or piss, no heavy pain, crossdressing, nothing that will mark like shaving.
Im looking to push my limits so im willing to try some more public stuff but no family.
Bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:15 AM   #7
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Quote:
Originally Posted by llovin21 View Post
Tobias' tasks for Monday:

- Pull back foreskin in front of window (CHECKED)
Isn't this illegal? Anyway, it is a bad thing to do. People outside don't want to see your ugly penis.

Quote:
- Masturbate while smelling on roomie's panties (CHECKED)
Now this is just mean. Who gives you the right to steal her panties and smell them? You should be in jail for doing such things.

Quote:
- Edge at least 5 times within 3 hours (CHECKED)
Why would you do that? Don't you have any friends or hobbies to do? A normal person doesn't has 3 hours to masturbate.

Quote:
- Moan and masturbate while talking to a friend on phone
You are a perverted asshole, why would you masturbate while you talk to a friend?

Quote:
- Take photos while ejaculation
Nobody wants to see that.

Quote:
I "lost" this one during my way to college in a train. RIght before i left for my station i was able to watch a nice woman picking up that sheet of paper laying next to her seat! ;-)

If you would like to add some more thrill... you can also leave your email adress on the paper. I think this should be fun for both, boys and girls as well...
I wouldn't lose a list like that, this is not sexy, this is creepy and weird.

And why would you leave your email on that list? Who writes his mail on a to-do list? Whoever finds it while probably just throw it away.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarassing, humiliation, list, public dare, semi public